剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
我们停了两格吗
So we are parking in two spots.
丹尼斯 你有时间吗 我们找了一个人来
Dennis? Do you have a second? We brought you someone.
不要 我不要再看卵子捐赠者了 拜托 我做不到
N-No-- No more egg donors, please. I-I can't.
你今天不需要妈妈朋友
You don't need your mom friends today.
未来你会常常需要我们的建议 但今天不是
There will be plenty of times you'll need our advice, but today is not one of them.
但我想留下来
But I want to stay.
-艾莱克希丝 我们讨论过了 走吧 -好啦
Alexis, we discussed this. - Okay, fine. - Let's go.
我听说你崩溃了 丹尼
I heard you freaked, Denny.
今天很难熬 小班
It's been a rough day, Benny.
我很抱歉让你感到负担
I'm sorry I put extra pressure on you.
我以为应该由你来选卵子捐赠者
I thought it was important for you to pick the egg donor
我们对孩子都有一定的决定权
so we could each have a little bit of ourselves in the baby.
对 但这就是问题
Yeah, but that's just it.
我觉得我们一直专注在你对孩子的影响
You know, I-I think we've been so focused on how much of you is in the baby
以及我对孩子的影响 但我们忘了考虑孩子本身
and how much of me is in the baby, we forgot about the baby.
我搜遍了资料库里的数千个女性 希望找出完美的人选
I went through a database of thousands of women, trying to pick the perfect one,
但孩子有他自己的样子
but children come out how they are.
如果已经有孩子了 我们何必大费周章生一个
So why go through all this if there's one out there who already is...
而且那孩子还需要我们呢
and who needs us?
与其代♥孕♥ 我们何不领养
What if... instead of surrogacy, we adopt?
丹尼 我不在乎我们怎么有孩子的
Denny, I don't care how we become parents.
我只在乎我要跟你一起养孩子
The only thing that matters is that I get to become a parent with you.
然后减税
And take the tax deduction.
对 当然
Right. Yes, of course.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Come here. I love you. I love you, too.
你们好奇怪
You're so weird!
我们要领养小孩
And we're gonna adopt!
我忘了今天的重点 是让葵克莉留下美好的回忆
You know, I forgot that today was all about Cricket having her moment.
我一直想着自己和我们的过往
You know, I've been just thinking about myself and our past together.
没考虑到没有我 她的未来会如何
I wasn't thinking about her future without me.
对
Yeah.
对 我也满脑子想着自己的烦恼
Yeah, I got wrapped up in my own stuff, too.
如果我说我能跟你讲话
If I'd have told her I talked to you, she would've held onto that
她就会紧抓着不放 没办法释怀
and wouldn't have been able to move on.
但你真的已经准备好要告诉她了
But you were finally ready to tell her about all this.
这代表你觉得这是真的吗 还是你觉得自己疯了
Now, does that mean you think it's real? Or do you think you're crazy?
有个充满智慧又直觉很准的女人告诉我
You know, I learned from a wise and intuitive woman,
我不需要经过证明或反证 就知道什么事对我来说有意义
I don't need to prove or disprove anything to know that it's meaningful to me.
你没向朋友坦白 我很遗憾
Well, I'm just sorry you didn't get to tell your friend.
才不是 我告诉你了啊 蒙提
That's not true. I told you, Monty.
? Into the mystic ?
孩子 如果你想找我
Well, kiddo, if you're ever looking for me,
你知道该到哪找我
you know where to find me.
? When that fog horn blows ?
这里真的很美 蒙提
It's really pretty, Monty.
? I will be coming home ?
? Mm-mmm ?
? Yeah, when the fog horn blows ?
? I wanna hear it ?
再见 蒙提
Bye, Monty.
? I don't have to fear it ?
? And I wanna rock your gypsy soul ?
巴斯特现在在做什么
What's Buster doing now?
我猜它正躺着 或在睡觉 或用地毯磨蹭自己的屁♥股♥
I bet you he's laying down or napping. Or rubbing his butt on the carpet.
巴斯特告诉我 它希望你不要再来找它了
Buster is sending me a message that he wants you to stop checking in on him.
巴斯特感觉不会说这种话
That doesn't sound like Buster.
真有趣 我才听得到它讲话
That's funny, because I'm the one hearing him,
巴斯特明确表示它希望你不要再来了
and Buster is very clearly saying that he wants you to stop coming here,
特别是早上七点到八点之间
particularly between the hours of 7:00 and 8:00 A.M.,
《早安美国》播出的时段
when Good Morning America is on.
巴斯特以前很爱《早安美国》
Buster always loved Good Morning America.
-你得离开 -在我离开之前
- You need to leave. - Before I go...
这是我最后一次丢网球给它
That was me throwing him one last tennis ball.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表