剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
A-And we uncovered a sex cult at the Alhambra Public Library.
就这样
The end.
做得好 请继续保持
Well, kudos to you. Keep up the good work.
就这样吗
- Is that it?
对 还是你还有什么话想说
- Yes. I mean, unless you wanted to say something else?
没有 谢谢 谢谢你 莱克希
No. No. Thank you. Thank you, Lexi.
也谢谢你 罗德斯先生
And-- And-- And thank you, Mr. Rhodes.
我很感谢你给我机会 我爱你
I appreciate the opportunity. Um, and I love you.
我...
I, uh...
我得回去工作了
I gotta go job.
卷筒卫生纸
Toilet paper?
打从身手敏捷的戴夫罗伯兹 在美国联盟冠军赛对上洋基队时
I haven't seen a steal this brazen since fleet-footed Dave Roberts stole second base
盗上二垒 我就没看过这么厚脸皮的盗窃行为了
against the Yankees in the ALCS.
能不能别再说球员讲评了
Can you cool it with the color commentary?
我的人生烂透了 我还可能失业
My life sucks, and I might lose my job.
我以为你喜欢我讲故事
I thought you liked my storytelling.
我小时候很喜欢 而且你说的是球员 而不是我
I did-- When I was a kid and it was about the players and not me.
我不需要别人钜细靡遗地叙述 我所有的失败
I really don't need a play-by-play of my failures.
我就不说了 但往好处想 情况也许会更糟
I'll stop. For what it's worth, things could always be worse.
真不知道怎么可能更糟
I don't even know how that's possible.
爸
Dad?!
真是突如其来的曲球
Now, that is a beautiful curveball.
我的小巨星在这里啊
There's my superstar.
爸
Dad.
你妈要我这么做
Your mom wants to give you this. Mwah!
-还有这样 -喂
- And this. - Hey!
这是为了惩罚你回国后 都没来看我们
She says that's for not visiting since you got back.
-我去看过你们了 -只有一次 还是好几个月前
- I visited. - Once. And that was months ago.
但我工作很忙 别担心 一切都好
But work's been keeping me busy, you know? But don't worry. Everything is good.
-我受够了这个鬼地方 -等等
I'm over this dump. - Oh, wait.
你怎么来了 爸
So what brings you, uh, down here, Dad?
-一切都好吗 -很好...很好
- Everything okay? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我得去见见餐厅的供应商
I had to meet with one of our suppliers to the restaurant.
我打给你好几次 想问你能不能一起吃午餐
I called you a couple of times to see if you were free for lunch,
但你都没有回应我
but when I didn't hear from you,
于是我心想 我♥干♥脆直接去找你好了
I just thought, "You know what? I'm just gonna show up."
还有卡洛斯戈萨的死讯
And-- oh, my God-- Carlos Garza.
他真是一大伟人
Talk about one of the greats.
我喜欢这家伙 很有格调
I like this guy. Class act.
我几年前遇过他
I met him, you know, a few years ago.
-他来我们餐厅用餐 -真的吗
- He came to the restaurant. - Yeah?
他说我做的玉米粉蒸肉
He said my pasteles were...
-是他吃过最好吃的 -他吃过最好吃的
The best he'd ever tasted.
那一定很美味 但为了得到免费餐点 我常常这么说
I'm sure they were delicious, but I say that to everyone to get free food.
爸 你知道吗 感觉他还在我们身旁
You know what, Dad? It's like he's still here.
我正在写他的讣闻
I'm-- I'm writing his obituary.
他们通常会让我做更重要的事
Th-They usually put me on more important things.
但他们希望交给可靠的人来处理
They just wanted to make sure that, you know, they got the job done right.
看看你
Wow, mírate.
果然是我的小巨星
That's my superstar.
对了 既然我人都来了 你的办公室是哪间
Hey, since I'm here, which one of these offices is yours?
我想看看你工作的地方
I want to see where the magic happens.
-你想看吗 -对
- You do? - Yeah.
好...好 我带你去看 爸
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh, I'll show you, Dad.
来吧 就在那里
Come on. It's just, uh, right over here.
这边请 爸
Yeah, right this way, Dad. Um... I'll, uh...
你还小的时候 我就知道你会成功
I always knew you were gonna be a big success when you were a little girl.
你总是用玩具打字机打出一堆文章
Banging out those stories on your toy typewriter.
对 现在我有电脑
Yeah, well, now I have a computer,
可惜我打字时 它不会冒出泡泡
but, unfortunately, no bubbles come out when I press the keys.
嗨
Hey!
嗨 赛拉诺先生 我不知道你来附近
Oh, hey! Mr. Serrano. I didn't know you were in town.
奈儿知道吗
Did Nell know you were in town?
如果她有接电♥话♥就会知道
If she picked up her phone, she would have.
珊姆 真不敢相信你当妈了
Sam, I can't believe you're a mom now.
-对 -给我看看照片
- Yeah. - Show me some pictures.
好啊
Sure.
奈儿 你知道我的相框去哪了吗
Nell, do you know where my picture frames are?
应该在你的办公隔间吧 应该不会在我的办公室里
I think they're in your cubicle. Not sure why they'd be in my office.
你说得对 没错
You're right. You're right.
我真傻 我很爱那些照片
How silly of me. I just love those pictures.
老是拿着到处走 放在别人的办公室里
I just carry them around all the time and leave them in other people's offices.
-对 -我问一下
Quick quesht.
有人主动对老板说过「我爱你」吗
Has anyone ever told their boss "I love you" totally unprompted?
我是帮我自己问的 我刚刚说了
Asking for a-- myself. I just did that.
丹尼斯 你还记得我爸吧 你们几年前见过面吧
Dennis, you remember my dad, right? You guys met a few years ago?
-对 赛拉诺先生 -嗨
- Yes! Mr. Serrano! - Hi.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你为什么坐在那里
Why are you sitting there?
这是我的桌椅 我的铅笔...原子笔...我的原子笔
It's my chair. And this is my desk and my pencils-- pen. My pens.
这也是我的午餐 三颗全熟水煮蛋
And, you know, because this-- is my three hard-boiled eggs for lunch.
我很敬佩你坚持吃高蛋白饮食
I really respect your relationship to protein.
没错
Yes.
爸 我们去外面透透气吧
Dad, why don't we go outside and get some air, yeah? Yeah.
报业蓬勃发展 我过得很好
The newspaper business is solid. - Life is great.
我从没担心过你 不过你弟...
- Oh, I never worry about you. - Your brother, on the other hand.
不 他不小心加入了 另一个金字塔推销计划吗
- Oh, no. Did he accidentally start another pyramid scheme?
没有 但我的车♥库♥还堆满了洗发精
No, but I still have a garage full of shampoo,
-如果想要掉发的话 -不了 谢谢
if you're interested in losing your hair. No, thanks.
基本上 我在想...
Basically, I was thinking
我可能会把餐厅的事转给他做 让他来经营
I might take a step back at the restaurant and let him take over.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我真不知道该拿他怎么办
I mean, I don't know what else to do with him.
也许这样他就能自力更生了
Maybe he'll get his life together, for once.
拜托 这也不全是他的错吧
- Well, I mean, come on. It's not all his fault, right?
有时候情况会失控 让计划生变
Sometimes things are out of your control, and people get knocked off their path,
他们只是需要一点时间 就能重新开始
and they just need a-a minute to get back on it.
不 我觉得他也许就是个白♥痴♥
- No. I think he might just be an idiot.
不像我成功的女儿 有边间办公室
Not like my successful daughter with her corner office
还有了不起的工作
and her fancy job.
对 就是我
Well, that's me, who is...
不是个白♥痴♥ 真是太成功了
not an idiot. Almost too successful.
我决定住富含历史的小公♥寓♥
I decided to go with the smaller apartment, you know, for historical significance.
听说大卫李罗斯住过这里
Rumor has it David Lee Roth once lived here.
我不知道他是谁 但我很佩服
I don't know who that is, but I'm impressed.
我去换一下衣服 我们再出去吃东西
Oh, well, let me go change real quick, and then we'll grab a bite, hmm?
好
- Okay.
很棒吧
Isn't this great?
珊姆
Sam!
考核过程会很轻松 轻松容易 好吗
This is going to be easy. Just easy-squeezy, okay?
你这么说 我真是松了一口气
Oh, I am so relieved to hear you say that.
我其实有点担心 原因说不上来
I was actually kind of nervous about it. I don't know why.
应该是基斯想要研发应用程式 而我...
I think it's 'cause Keith is just trying to develop this app, and I'm like--
你不必说你的个人生活 霍克小姐
- Um, I don't need to hear about your personal life, Ms. Holkar.
爸
Dad.
好
Oh. Okay.
(你表现很棒 好姊妹)
谢谢 莱克希
- Thanks, Lexi.
专注在绩效考核上就好
Please just stick to your performance review.
好
All right.
我认为我的整体表现很正面
Uh, well, I think that my performance overall has been very positive,
尤其是考量到...
especially in light of the fact that...
(等一下去做美甲和足疗吗 )
我们今年少了两位记者
...we have, uh, lost two reporters this year.
但生活版持续成长改进...
But Lifestyle will continue to grow and improve.
这样还不够好
Well, it's not good enough,
但我想这样就行了 你可以走了
but I suppose it's going to have to do. You can go now.
(你最棒了)
谢谢你
Thank you.
(《索科尔独♥立♥报》)
我...艾德华 你在这里干嘛
Ah, so I'm-- Edward. What are you doing here?
-我刚遇到你♥爸♥ 他很赞耶 -你没说过你有室友
I just met your dad. He's great. You didn't tell me you had a roommate.
我刚刚告诉他 你出车祸 但没受伤
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表