剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
你们是要给我相亲吗
You guys are trying to set me up on dates?
好吧 这太不合适了 我是职业女性
Okay, that is so inappropriate. I'm a professional.
我是一个女性新闻从业者
I am a woman journalist... woman,
我的私事不该跟公事混为一谈
and my personal life doesn't belong in the workplace.
你们真丢脸
Shame on you.
嘿
Hey, hey.
-我查到那个辣妞的信息了 -好的
So I got some info on that smokeshow. Okay.
显然她上了伦敦最火♥辣♥烘焙师的 “30岁以下30位俊杰榜”
Apparently, she's on the 30 Under 30 list for London's Hottest Pastry Chefs.
她还是P90X健身视频里的“女三”
And she used to be Woman #3 in the P90x video.
她是个牧师的女儿 所以你知道她是遗传了谁吧
And she's a vicar's daughter, so you know she's freaky.
我改变主意了 给我找男人
I changed my mind. Bring me the men.
把男人都找来
Bring me all the men!
克里基特酒吧
丹尼斯告诉我你跟你前任搬去了伦敦
So, Dennis told me that you were living in London with your ex?
-是的 -你们在那住了多久
- Yeah. - Yeah. How long were you there?
五年 是的 我们其实订婚了
For five years. Yeah, we were actually engaged.
他跟你说了吗
Did he tell you that?
我应该告诉你吗 我不该说吗
Should I tell you that? Should I not?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. Oh, I--
我跟他分手后 你是我第一个约会的男人
You're the first person that I've gone out with since him,
不过这一点可能很明显了
but that's probably pretty obvious.
不好意思 我真的很不擅长这事
I'm sorry. I'm really bad at this.
那么 你有兄弟姐妹吗
So, do you have any siblings?
-没有 -好的
- No. None. - Okay.
-是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah, all right.
-好的 -这个问题结束了
- All right. - That's the end of that question.
嘿 我明白
No, hey, I get it.
相亲很糟糕
Dating sucks.
我已经相了一段时间了
I have been at it for quite a while now.
但我发现有一个数学方程式
But I actually found there's a mathematical equation
能决定谁是你唯一的灵魂伴侣
that can determine your one true soul mate.
我不喜欢这个人
I don't like this guy.
我的情商很高 这其实比智商重要得多
I have a pretty high EQ, which is actually more important than the IQ.
才不是
- It is not.
真正的科学家们发明了一样 叫“五种爱之语”的东西
- Real scientists have created something called the five love languages.
没有这回事
- They have not.
是啊 我在飞机上读到过这个报道
Right. I read about this on a plane.
好的
Okay,
那我们数到三 同时喊出各自的爱之语
then, um, how about on the count of three, we each call out our own love language
看看我们有多适配怎么样
to see how compatible we are.
-好啊 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-服务的行动 -礼物
- Acts of service. - Gifting.
怎么了 哪里不对吗
What? What's wrong?
我前任跟你一样是“礼物派”的 我觉得咱俩可能不太合适
My ex was a gifty like you. I don't think this is gonna work.
你都不知道我跟她有什么相似之处
You don't even know if I'm anything like her.
把自己的需求放在首位
Your wants come first.
你们想榨干我的钱包 今朝有酒今朝醉
You want to drain my bank account and live the fast life.
那你喜欢贝果吗
So, do you like bagels?
我不吃有洞的食物
I don't eat food with holes in it.
有意思
Cool.
你真是太好了 坚持要求送我回家
Well, it was, um, very nice of you to adamantly walk me home,
虽然我说了好几次 我可以自己回去的
even though I did say several times I could do it on my own.
服务的行动
- Acts of service.
是啊 我觉得你可能有点 过于迷信那东西了
- Okay, you know, I-I think you may be putting too much stock into that stuff.
嗨 我是爱德华 奈尔的室友
Hi, I'm Edward, Nell's roommate.
如果你要跟我们一起住 我有两件事要说
If you're gonna be staying with us, two things...
第一 好样的 尽管冲
...one, good for you, get it,
第二 我想告诉你一些 关于如何清理煎锅的规则
and two, there's a couple of things I want you to know about how we clean
-爱德华 -这事很重...
Edward. the skillets.
拜托 他要走了
Please. He's leaving.
-那我们没什么可聊的了 -是的
I guess we have nothing left to talk about. Yep.
也许我话说得有点早了
Maybe I spoke too soon.
是啊 可惜的是 我跟罗斯不合适
Yeah, unfortunately it just wasn't a match with Ross.
我不明白 你们都喜欢比利·乔尔
Yeah, I don't understand that. You both like Billy Joel.
至少我的室友拿到了他的号♥码
Well, at least my roommate got his number.
原来他们都喜欢什么太空歌♥剧
Turns out, they're both into some space opera.
天啊 我竟然促成了一段兄弟情
Ugh, God, I started a bromance.
-是的 -我是谁 演《壮志凌云》呢
- Yes, you did. - What am I, Top Gun?
奈尔 你在这儿真好 我想让你见个人
Nell, so glad you're here. There is someone I would like you to meet.
他在哪
Hm. Where-- Where is he?
稍等一下
Just give it a second.
他马上就来
He's coming.
他就在我身后
He was right behind me.
等待是值得的 就...
It's gonna be worth it. Just--
错了 阿利斯泰尔
Oh, no. Alistair.
-向你致意 -不是我 是她
Salutations. Oh, not to me, to her.
向你致意
Salutations.
大家都能看到他吗 还是只有我能看到
Can everyone see him, or is it just me?
这是我们家族的挚友 阿利斯泰尔·巴尼斯特
This is a dear friend of my family, Alistair Banister.
以免有人提出疑问 没错 他就是巴尼斯特扶手财富集团的掌门人
And before anyone asks, yes, Banister of the handrails fortune.
幸会 谢谢你让我免于摔下楼梯
Well, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for helping me stay on the stairs.
向你致意
Salutations.
是的 阿利斯泰尔来带你去吃晚餐
Yes, Alistair has come to take you to dinner.
-现在是下午三点半 -是啊
It's 3:30. - Yeah.
不好意思 莱克西 我希望你别介意 但我得去小解一下
- E-E-Excuse me, Lexi. I hope you don't mind, but I have to go make water.
我一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
希望你不介意晚点吃饭
I hope you don't mind eating late.
他是不是很棒 他有钱到 有专门的人给他洗澡和喂食
Isn't he great? He is so rich, he has someone who bathes and feeds him.
我觉得这不是因为有钱
I don't think that's a rich thing.
好吧 听着 伙计们 我真的很感谢你们的好意
Okay, look, guys, I really appreciate you trying to help,
但我...我开始觉得
but I just I'm starting to think that I-I'm just--
我还没准备好 抱歉
I'm not ready for this. I'm sorry.
我想我马上就解开了
I think I nearly figured it out!
好极了
Great
我想过了
because I thought about it,
如果你想把我的问题也解决了 那你一定可以
and if you want to solve my problems, too, you can.
这难说了 你的问题之一是4的平方根吗
Well, that depends. Is one of your problems the square root of four?
我懂 我不擅长数学 好吗
I get it, I suck at math, okay?
我不擅长跟人打交道
Well, I suck at humans.
感情并不像数字一样可以预测
Relationships aren't predictable like numbers.
它们就像无解的方程式 所以我远离人群
They're, like, unsolvable equations. That's why I stay away from people.
也许这才是你该教给我的课程 兰德
Maybe that's the lesson you were supposed to teach me, Rand.
也许我跟你很像
Maybe I'm like you.
也许我根本不适合谈恋爱
Maybe I'm not a relationship person.
是啊
Yeah.
-好啊 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
我想我可以发布那篇讣告了
I guess I could send that obit now.
我想我解出来了 我只需要把这个...
Oh, I think I solved it! I just need to carry the one--
糟糕
Oops.
应该没事
It's probably fine.
南加州独♥立♥报
那是什么
What is that?
这是全味贝果 但仍然不够
It's an everything bagel, but it's still not enough.
给我
- Give me that.
干什么
- Oh. What?
嘿 我刚要吃呢
Hey! I was gonna 'gram that!
你到底是怎么了
What is going on with you?
你真的不好吗
Are you really not okay?
我本来挺好的 直到你丢掉了我的贝果
I was until you threw out my bagel.
好吧 听着 你难过是情有可原的
Okay, look, it's understandable that you would be upset
毕竟发生了那么多事
after everything that happened,
菲利普找到了一个连卷裤脚 都卷得那么可爱的女生
and it fully sucks that Phillip found someone that can even,
真是让人糟心
like, roll up her jeans in a really cute way.
-她在那张照片里穿的是裙子 -我去搜了其他照片
She was wearing a skirt in that photo. I may have done a deep dive.
你不可能一觉醒来 奇迹般地好起来
You're not just gonna magically wake up one day and be okay,
但你必须迈出第一步
but you have to take that first step.
想想我在遇到基思之前 约会过多少糟糕的男人
I mean, think about how many terrible dates I went on before I met Keith.
基思不是其中之一吗
- Wasn't Keith one of them?
-不是 -他穿工装裤去参加科切拉音乐节
- No. He wore khakis to Coachella.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表