剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
想尿哪就尿哪
Lift that little ghost leg up on anything you like.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你是个好帮手
You're a good little wingman.
善于倾听
Easy to talk to,
很会给调情建议
you give excellent flirting advice.
真希望你能待久一点
I just wish you can stick around long enough
帮我想想为什么我那么久都无法再心动
to help me figure out why I haven't felt anything for anyone in so long.
但我猜你只能帮到这里了吧
But I guess you can only do so much rescuing, huh?
看来我们要走走喔
I guess we're walking.
等等 小兄弟
Hey! Hey, buddy.
我…餐厅应该都打烊了
I -- I don't think any of these restaurants are open.
我可以买♥♥牛排让你闻闻
I guess I can buy you a steak and let you smell it.
等等
Hey!
菲利浦
Phillip?
(史密奇)
(打烊)
原来是这种感觉
Oh, I felt that.
不 我们不想错失这个机会
No, we don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
我们找来了顶替人选…
We have a replacement coming in right this --
他来了 他到了
He's here now. He's here now.
好 现在是怎么了
Um, uh, okay. What -- What is happening?
詹姆斯走了
James left.
他要去报导战争 今天算你走运
Apparently, he had some war to go to or something. So today is your lucky day.
好
Uh, okay.
好
O-kay.
有多少时间
Um, how long do I have?
-开始直播 三 二… -笑一个
-And we're live in three... two... -Smile.
欢迎《索科尔独♥立♥报》的编辑 丹尼斯辛伯琼斯加入访谈
Joining us now, an editor with the SoCal Independent, Dennis Simbeaux-Jones.
(美国广播公♥司♥第七台)
丹尼斯 你认为全球油价上涨
Dennis, do you think the rise in oil prices around the globe
是否会打击美国消费者的信心
will blunt consumer confidence here in this country?
丹尼斯 说话啊
Dennis, say something.
说什么都好
Say anything.
是 这问题很好
Um, yes, great question.
这个词让我想到了艾蜜莉布朗
Uh, "blunt" makes me think of Emily Blunt,
然后想到了《穿着Prada的恶魔》
which makes me think of The Devil Wears Prada.
我想问清楚
L-Let me get this straight.
你刚刚是拿安海瑟薇的电影 来比喻原油价格上升吗
Did you just compare the rise of crude oil prices to an Anne Hathaway film?
(《索科尔独♥立♥报》)
柯琳 的确是
In fact, Colleen, I did.
正如同安海瑟薇女士饰演的小安不理解
Just as Ms. Hathaway's Andy does not understand how
奥斯卡德拉伦塔在2002年所选择的天蓝色
Oscar de la Renta's choice of cerulean in 2002
导致她在四年后穿了松垮的蓝色毛衣
leads her to wearing a lumpy blue sweater four years later,
一般消费者也不明白
neither does the average consumer
全球市场趋势会如何影响他们的油价
understand how market trends at the global level affect what they're paying at the pump.
说得真好
There you have it.
《索科尔独♥立♥报》的编辑丹尼斯辛伯琼斯
Dennis Simbeaux-Jones, an editor with the SoCal Independent.
提出别具巧思 引发共鸣的神秘见解
Thoughtful, enigmatic, relatable.
你的一番话值得我们深思
You have certainly given us food for thought.
你下周会再加入访谈吗
Will you be joining us next week?
当然会 柯琳
I certainly will, Colleen.
-完成了 -天啊
And we're clear. Wow,
丹尼斯 我都不知道 你面对压力时这么有自信
Dennis, I had no idea you could be so confident under fire.
我知道
I did.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表