剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
好 快点...快点
All right. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
很好...很好 你要加把劲
Yes, yes, yes. Oh, you better hurry up.
我父亲生前...他就是个老饕
My father was, um-- he was a connoisseur himself,
你有没有素食的...
and-- do you have vegan--
我得走了 谢谢
I gotta go. Thank you.
真厉害
- Mm! - Ah!
-告诉我你是怎么做到的 -天啊 你竟然...
Look at you! I don't even know how you did that.
你知道什么很烂吗
- You know what sucks?
我用尽全力要把莱克希的活动办好
I work my ass off to make Lexi's event great.
她却一点都不感激
She doesn't appreciate any of it.
不 我们不要讨论莱克希了
No, no, no, no, no. We don't need to talk about Lexi.
拜托 我们玩得那么开心
Come on. We're having so much fun.
等我尿尿完 我们去问风笛乐手 能不能让我们吹奏一首歌♥
After I pee, let's go see if the bagpipers will let us try to play a song.
你说得对 你一直以来都没看错她
- You're right. And you've always been right about her, you know?
-这... -我受够她了
- Well... - I'm done with her.
她是个养尊处优的娇娇女 她没资格拥有我这个朋友
She is spoiled and entitled and she doesn't deserve me as a friend.
我很会看人
I tend to be a good judge of character.
快一点 朋友
Wrap it up, buddy!
但还好我回来了
But the good news is, is that I'm back.
你以后都不需要她了
You don't need her anymore.
-谢谢 -给你吧
Thank you! It's all yours.
敬你
- To you.
太棒了 终于可以尿了
Oh, yeah, there it is.
应该要有人当面告诉莱克希 她很自私...
You know, someone should actually tell Lexi to her face that she's selfish.
-对 -而且她是笨蛋
- Uh-huh. - And that she's a butthole.
她的确是
Yeah, she is. Ha!
我现在就该告诉她
And that person should be me right now.
-我去找她了 -等等 什么
- Here I go. Wait, what?
不 珊姆 这样很糟 她是你的老板
No, Sam, that's a terrible idea. She's your boss.
珊姆
Sam!
珊姆
Sam?
不 珊姆 珊姆
No. Sam? Sam?
我警告过你 不分享朋友不会有好下场
I warned you things wouldn't end well if you didn't share your friend.
你刚刚都在里面吗
You were in there the whole time?
我全都看到了
I saw everything.
这样很不上道
That is not cool.
嗨 莱克希
Uh, hey, Lexi.
珊姆来找你谈过了吗
Um, did Sam come to talk to you yet?
她没有来
No, she has not.
好 你好像在等龙孵化出来
Okay, well, it looks like you're waiting for your dragons to hatch,
我就不打扰你了
so I'll just leave you to it.
这场活动真是烂透了
This event is a complete disaster.
我真蠢 为了要让我爸喜欢 做了许多调整
I stupidly made all these changes just so my father would like it,
但他根本不会来
and now he's not even coming.
他的助理传讯息告诉我 他无法到场
His assistant texted me to say that he can't make it,
就像我的毕业典礼 婚礼和出生时
just like my graduation, my wedding, my birth.
好的 看起来一切都在你的掌控之中 那我走了
All righty. Well, it looks like you have that under control, so bye!
莱克希感觉很难过
Lexi seems sad.
你不该丢下难过的人
You should never leave someone alone who's sad.
闭嘴 袜子布偶 好吗
Put a sock in it, sock. Okay?
我受够了你一直说教
I'm done with the moralizing.
为什么你都不听好的建议呢
Why do you find it so hard to listen to good advice?
天啊 泰莉
Oh, my God, Terri.
说真的 我完全忘了你只是个人
I'll be honest, I completely forgot you were just a person.
没关系 我有时候也会
That's okay. Sometimes I forget, too.
奈儿 我小时候有严重口吃
Nell, when I was a child, I had a terrible stutter.
很多小孩取笑我
A lot of the kids made fun of me.
这让我很伤心
It made me really sad,
我封闭了自己 不再跟他人互动
and I closed myself off from the rest of the world.
有一天 我在袜子上画了脸 然后我就笑了
And then one day, I drew a face on a sock, and it made me smile,
我发现我用布偶讲话时 就不会口吃了
and I realized that when I talked through the puppet, my stutter went away.
天啊 好棒
Wow. That's amazing.
猪脚让我能跟别人说话
Ham Hock let me talk to people,
之后我领悟了那些很讨人厌的人
and I realized that the ones who are the prickliest
内心深处都相当痛苦
are hiding that, deep down, they're in pain.
我知道猪脚也许很蠢
I know that Ham Hock may seem silly,
但多亏有它 我就能让痛苦的人开心一点
but with her help, I make people who are hurting feel better.
我认为你也能帮莱克希
And I think you can do that for Lexi, too.
你还好吗 朋友
You okay, bro?
我很好
I'm fine.
是喔 看起来一点都不好
Yeah, it doesn't seem like you're fine.
-你♥爸♥是烂人真的很糟 -你在干嘛
Sucks that your dad sucks, huh? What are you doing?
-为什么 谁派你来的 -不是别人派我来的
Why are you doing this? - Who sent you? - No one.
我只是...想帮你
I-- Just trying to help,
感觉你很难过 也许你会想聊聊
and it seems like you're sad, so... Thought you might want to talk.
好吧
Fine.
对 我的父亲是烂人
Yes, my father sucks.
但他一直以来都是这样
But he's always sucked.
我对珊姆很坏 让我耿耿于怀
I just can't stop thinking about how terrible I was to Sam.
我对她说了很多难听的话 这...这一点都不像我
I mean, I said such horrible things to her, and it's just-- it's not like me.
你倒是很常对我这样
I mean, you do that to me all the time.
对 因为我才不在乎你
Yes, because I don't care about you.
对 就是这样
Yep. Just like that.
听着 我知道我这个人就是很严厉 很直接又有魅力
Look, I know that I can be kind of... harsh and intense and attractive,
但反正珊姆喜欢我
but Sam liked me anyway.
她曾是我最好的朋友 结果我搞砸了
She was my best friend, and I ruined it.
你一定很开心 因为没人会跟你抢了
And I'm sure this delights you. I mean, now you have her all to yourself.
我知道你不喜欢我
I know that you... dislike me.
我没有 我没有不喜欢你
I don't. I-I don't dislike you.
我只是有时候有点嫉妒你
I'm just... a little jealous of you sometimes.
这很合理
That makes sense.
我很遗憾你♥爸♥这样对你
I'm sorry your dad did that to you.
你不该承受这些
You didn't deserve that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你让我很不自在 快滚
You're freaking me out. Go away.
这才像你嘛
And there she is.
你看 快看
Look, look.
我让穿苏格兰裙的男人哭了
I made some man in a skirt cry.
你真会运用寡妇的身分
That's some high-level widowing.
就是说啊
I know.
谢谢 也谢谢你今天做的一切
Thank you. And thank you for today.
是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
你女友周末发生什么事了 你都没说
So what happened with your girlfriend this weekend? You never said.
她下班后心情不好
She was in a bad mood after work,
我想说应该让她自己静一静
so I figured I should leave her alone.
你问过她发生什么事了吗
Did you ask her what was wrong?
该死
Damn it.
这就是为什么我得看杂♥志♥清单 才知道女人需要什么
This is why I need a magazine list to tell me what women want.
不一定耶 我觉得你的直觉大多时候都不错
I don't know, I think your instincts are mostly pretty good.
听我说 我以为少了蒙提 我不会觉得办活动很好玩
Look, I didn't think I could have fun without Monty
但你让我知道我能找到乐子
at these things, and you showed me that I can.
你不需要清单也是个好男友
You don't need a list to be a catch.
那我应该删掉吗
So... should I delete it?
好 我来看看
Okay, let's take a look.
其实都不赖耶
These are not all bad.
我觉得如果你做了第七点 你女友应该会希望你待在她身边
I think your girlfriend would want you around if you did number seven.
我常常做第七点 她说我做得很好
I do number seven all the time. She says I'm fantastic at it.
我从金凯特罗写的书上学了很多
I learned a lot of stuff from a book by Kim Cattrall.
我突然不觉得你女友可怜了
Suddenly I don't feel so bad for your girlfriend.
看看第十点
Look at number 10.
这太扯了
Oh, now, that's some crazy.
等一下
Ah, hold on.
你在这里啊
There you are.
你该不会太醉 以为这是优步吧
Oh, please don't tell me you're so drunk you think that this is an Uber.
我没有骂莱克希
I didn't tell Lexi off.
这样也许最好
Yeah, that's probably for the best.
我只是不相信她会说那么糟糕的话
I just can't believe she said all those awful things, you know?
我以为我们很要好
I thought we were closer than that.
你之前在伦敦 我生了小孩
You know, when you were in London and I had the kids,
只有她在一旁支持我
she was the only one there for me.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表