剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
是谁选这首歌♥的
Who chose this song?
不要再跟奈儿比较了
Please stop trying to compete with Nell, okay?
和你们俩相处的感觉不一样 但这样没关系
We have a different dynamic with our friendship, and that is fine.
来吧 换你唱 你知道歌♥词
Come on, you take over. You know the words.
够了 莱克希 别闹了 我不想唱卡拉OK
Just stop! Lexi, stop, okay? Because I don't want to sing karaoke.
我不想吃塔可饼 不想去拉斯维加斯
I don't want tacos. I don't want to go to Vegas.
-但珊姆 我只是希望... -我知道
- Well, Sam, I just wanted to-- - I know.
你只是希望我们能一起狂欢 但你的方法不对
You just want us to have a good time, okay, but this is not how you do it.
你不能强行带走朋友 不让他们离开
You do not kidnap your friends and hold them hostage
只为了证明你很有趣
to prove that you are a good time.
蒂娜 拜托载我们回家
Tina, please take us home.
请问是谁要付小费
Can I ask who's handling the gratuity?
我妈妈♥逼♥我把巧克力豆砸烂 我哭了
? My mama made me mash my M&M's ? ? I cried ?
嗨 我收到你们朋友艾玛的回复 结果很好啊
Hey, so, uh, I heard from your friend Emma, and it was great.
她说你们是很出色的音乐家
I mean, she said that you both were great musicians
她甚至开出了伦敦交响乐团的职缺
and she even offered you a spot on the London Symphony Orchestra so...
比尔 为什么你刚刚不告诉我
why didn't you just tell me that earlier, Bill?
等等 艾玛邀请我们 加入伦敦交响乐团吗
Wait a second. Emma offered us chairs in the LSO?
你还从未提起
And you kept it to yourself?
我们本来可以住在伦敦
We could've been living in London and playing
还在全世界 数一数二优秀的交响乐团里演奏
in one of the finest orchestras in the world?
糟糕
Oh, damn.
我不记得了 但我想这不重要 因为我们已经死了
I don't remember, but I guess it doesn't matter 'cause we're dead.
-对吧 -「因为我们已经死了」
- Right? Pfft. - 'Cause we're dead?
小苏西...
Oh, Susie Q...
我一直都知道你擅长吹奏木管乐器
You know, I always knew those lips were talented at woodwind embouchure,
但我从没想过你也很会撒谎
but I never thought they would be so gifted at telling lies!
-好 你想听实话吗 -现在何必要说
- Okay, you want the truth? - Why start now?
他们要的不是我们 他们只要我
They didn't want us. They just wanted me.
他们不觉得你够出色 这就是实话
They didn't think you were good enough. That's the truth.
比尔 你知道吗 你比那架钢琴更伤人
You know what, Bill? You just crushed me more than our piano.
我早说了不要到处打探消息 这都是你的错
See, I told you not to go snooping around. This is all your fault.
-我的错 -奈儿
Me?! Nell!
你说过要拿阿斯匹灵给我
You said you were gonna get me some aspirin.
我猜你其实不喜欢榛果巧克力酱啰
I suppose you don't actually like Nutella, huh?
又来了
Oh, here we go.
-我真的很想睡个觉 -我无法用鼻子呼吸
- I just wanna get some sleep. - I can't breathe out of my nose.
你知道哪里的人 吃很多榛果巧克力吗 伦敦
Oy. You know where they eat a lot of Nutella? London.
美国各地都买♥♥得到
It's widely available in the U.S.
喂
Ay!
都是你害的 你要解决问题
Ugh! You did this to me. You need to fix it.
才不是我害的
No, I don't!
我不需要帮任何人解决问题
I don't have to fix anything for anyone!
你不随便交朋友 没人能来帮你
And it's not my fault you're so particular about your social circle
又不是我的错
that you have nobody else in your life to help you!
抱歉 我以为这样能提振心情
Sorry, I thought it might lighten the mood.
双簧管才不会提振心情
Oboes don't lighten the mood.
奈儿 你可以告诉苏西 我只是不希望她难过吗
Nell, would you please tell Susie I only wanted to spare her feelings?
奈儿 你可以告诉比尔
Nell, would you please tell Bill that a solid marriage
稳定的婚姻不能建构在谎言上吗
is not built on a foundation of lies?
另外他很难搞
And also that he's a butt.
你要找什么吗
You looking for something specific?
我只想用时光机回到过去 不让你破坏
Other than a time machine to go back and have you not ruin
我原本好好的免疫系统
my pristine immune system.
我只是想喝汤
I'm just looking for some soup.
右手边 在你正前方 混合蔬菜包后面
Right-hand side. Right where your eyes hit. Behind the mixed vegetables.
就在你面前
Right in front of your eyes.
你碰到了 没错 就是那个
You're touching it. Yep, you got it.
艾德华 我很抱歉我...
Edward, I'm sorry if I--
因为我这一生就是没人真正在乎我
Since apparently I don't have anybody in my life who actually cares about me,
我要回房♥间自己一个人喝汤
I think I'm just gonna go eat this in my room alone.
你真的应该要加热
I really think that you need to heat that up.
谢谢光临 回头客能享有九折优♥惠♥
Thanks for coming. 10% off for returning customers.
谢谢你 蒂娜 我明天给你盗版彩虹糖当小费
Thank you, Tina. I will tip you tomorrow in Skattles.
珊姆 拜托不要对我生气
Sam, please don't be angry at me.
我没有生气 我已经有奈儿这种朋友了
I am not angry. It's just... I already have a Nell.
你只要做自己就好
Okay, you can just be Lexi.
不是这样的
It's not that.
那是怎样
Then what is it?
没什么
It's nothing.
好
-莱克希 -嗨 奈儿 我来探望你
Lexi. - Hi, Nell. I've come to check on you.
你家就这么大吗
Where's the rest of your house?
就这样
This is it.
好 但为什么不打通那道墙
Yes, but why don't you knock down a wall?
有人住在另一头
People live on the other side of it.
天啊
Oh, God.
我可能会传染到你
You know, I'm probably really contagious.
没关系 我不容许自己生病
Oh, it's fine. I never allow myself to get sick.
但既然我来了 我想问你一件事
Um, but while I'm here, I just wanted to ask you something.
为什么你毫不在意 自己过着一事无成的人生
Um, how are you so comfortable with leading such a garbage life?
好 你可以...可以直接离开
Okay. You can just-- You can go ahead and leave.
这是称赞
I mean it as a compliment.
尽管没有引以为荣的成就 但你却坦然展现出脆弱的一面
You're so open and vulnerable, despite having nothing to be proud of.
说真的 给我滚
Seriously, just get help.
不...我很抱歉 我的用词不太好
No, I'm sorry. I'm not wording this well.
想坐下就请便吧
Oh, or take a seat, yep.
你知道我今天为什么 要逼丹尼斯和珊姆和我出去玩吗
Do you know why I made Dennis and Sam hang out with me today?
因为我和坦纳分居了
It's because Tanner and I are separating.
今晚是坎黛儿第一次
And tonight is the first night that Kendall will be staying
在爸爸的新公♥寓♥过夜
over at her father's new condo,
所以...我真的不想回到空荡荡的房♥子
so I, um... I just didn't really want to go home to an empty house.
对 这太糟了 我很遗憾 莱克希
Yeah, that sucks. Sorry, Lexi.
你是第一个知道的人
You're the first person I've told.
为什么 你不是和珊姆在一起一整天吗
Why? D-Didn't you just spend all day with Sam?
我不想流露出脆弱的一面
I just don't like showing weakness.
但你总是能展现自己真实的样子
But you-- you're just always acting as your genuine self.
就算你闻起来...那是什么味道 辣酱吗
I mean, even when you smell like... What is that, hot sauce?
我刚刚泼到了
I spilled some earlier.
看到没 就是这样 有够恶
See? Just like that. That's fairly gross.
但你毫不掩饰 你是怎么做到的
You just put it right out there. I mean, how do you do that?
做到什么 活得坦荡荡吗
Do what? Do-- Be honest?
就...做自己就好
You just... You just do it.
然后别人就会批评你
And then people judge you.
或是...不 或是他们会支持你
Or-- No. Or they're there for you.
珊姆见过我许多糟糕的行为 但她始终陪在我身边
I mean, I've shown a lot of garbage parts to Sam, and she's... Oh, she's always there for me.
你也应该这么做 你应该告诉她实情
You should try it. I mean, you should tell her what's going on.
-好吧 我试试看 -好
All right. I'll try that. Okay.
-谢谢你 奈儿 -好
- Thank you, Nell. - Yep.
等等 莱克希 话说...
Wait, Lexi, you know, also, like, if--
如果你今晚不想一个人 也能睡这张沙发
if you don't want to be alone tonight, you can always stay on this couch.
-怎么可能 -臭女人
Oh, Nell. This bitch.
她说得对 我应该对你说实话
She's right. I should've been honest with you.
比尔 我很受伤不是因为 交响乐团不给我工作
Bill. I'm not hurt because I wasn't offered a job with the symphony.
我只是难过你没告诉我
I'm sad that you didn't tell me about it.
我无法想象我害你没完成梦想 你会对我多不满
I can't imagine how much you've resented me for keeping you from your dreams.
亲爱的
Oh, hon.
我和我爱的女人一起工作四十年
I got to work next to the woman I loved for 40 years.
这就是我的梦想
That was my dream.
比尔
Oh, Bill.
小苏西
Oh, Susie Q.
我好像挡在中间了 让我走吧
Oh, I sort of feel like I'm in the way, so yeah. Get it.
好喔 比尔和苏西 你们...好怪喔
All right, Bill and Susie. This is weird.
嗨 冠军
Hey, Champ.
抱歉我稍早对你说了那些话 我很没礼貌 我不是有心的
I'm sorry for what I said earlier. It was, uh, really rude and I didn't mean it.
好
Ew.
尽管有时候我很想杀了你
Even though I sometimes wanna murder you,
但我希望你觉得你能依靠我
I like that you feel like you can rely on me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很难相信别人
I don't really trust people,
我想要依靠你 对我来说意义非凡
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表