剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表
So, um, you know, just based off of everything I know about you and Monty, I guess--
我很意外 这里竟然没有音乐
I guess I'm just surprised that there's no music in here.
我注意到蒙蒂的钢琴锁上了
You know, I-I noticed that Monty's piano is locked,
我只是...我不知道这是否是他想要的
and, uh, I just-- I-I don't know if that's what he would have wanted.
我们确实答应过对方 我会把内曼·马库斯商场里
You know, we did promise each other that I would hire the cute guy
那个弹钢琴的帅气男生挖过来 代替他
that plays piano at Neiman Marcus to replace him,
然后我会慢慢地爱上他
and that I would slowly fall in love with him.
这部分是说笑的 确保她记得这是个笑话
That part was a joke. Make sure that she remembers that that was a joke.
那你为什么没有呢
So, why haven't you?
音乐是蒙蒂的一切
Music was everything to Monty,
我觉得如果我让别人用了他的钢琴
and I just feel if I let someone take over his piano,
那就是真的跟他告别了
then it really is goodbye.
我不知道自己是否准备好了
And I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet.
跟她说 如果别人♥弹♥了我的琴 那么她能在音乐中感受到我
Well, tell her that if someone else plays my piano, she can hear me in the music.
我只是好奇 也许别人♥弹♥了琴 你能在音乐中感受到他
You know, I-I just wonder, maybe if someone else plays the piano, you'll hear him in the music.
姑娘 这是他一首歌♥中的歌♥词
Girl, that is a lyric in one of his songs.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
知道吗 有时 我觉得他仍然在我身边
You know, sometimes, I-I feel like he's still here with me.
是的 譬如现在
Yeah. This is one of those moments.
听我说 你不能忽视你在经历的一切
Listen to me, you can't keep ignoring what you're going through.
你必须想办法解决
You-- You need to deal with it.
-克里基特... -奈尔 我说的不是克里基特
- Cricket-- - Nell, n-no, I'm not talking to Cricket now.
我在跟你说话 孩子
I'm talking to you, kiddo.
你不能逃避你经历的一切 你必须正面迎击
You can't keep avoiding everything you're going through. You need to deal with it.
你要假装一切都很好到什么时候
How long are you gonna pretend that everything's fine?
我显然知道并非一切都很好
I clearly know that not everything is fine.
听着 如果你不找人聊聊 情况只会继续恶化
Look, if you don't talk to someone about it, it's only gonna get harder.
如果你可以的话 你不会想继续待在克里基特身边吗
I mean, wouldn't you want to stick around with Cricket if you could?
我当然想 但我不能
Well, of course I would. But I can't,
因为这对她不好 对你也一样
because it's not what's best for her, and this is not what's best for you.
我知道你未婚夫的事伤你很深
I know you're hurting over everything that happened with your fiancé,
但如果你总是逃避
but you're never gonna get over that pain
这份痛苦就永远不会消散
if you keep distracting yourself from it.
他真是个很好的逃避良药
Oh, but what a distraction he was.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 抱歉我之前冲你发脾气了
Hey. I'm sorry that I snapped at you earlier.
如果你想弹的话 就弹吧
If you want to play the piano, you can.
事实上 我希望你能弹一曲
In fact, I'd love it if you did.
-那算是即兴了吧 -对
That would be spontaneous, now, wouldn't it? Yes. Yes, it would.
嘿 夏洛特 听这个
Hey, Charlotte, listen to this.
宝贝 这是我们的歌♥
Babe, this is our song!
我们在很多酒吧待到打烊
- We closed a lot of bars.
他会弹钢琴
我今天过得很开心
Today was amazing.
我真的需要遇见你
I really needed to meet you.
奈尔 我喜欢跟你共度的每分每秒
Nell, I loved every second of our adventure together.
现在是时候再次启程了
Now it's time to go on to the next one.
我度过了完满的一生
I got to live a really full life.
我勇于冒险 直面恐惧
I got to take risks, face my fears,
我跟鲨鱼搏斗
fight a shark.
我希望你的人生也能圆♥满♥
I just want you to do the same.
-鲨鱼就算了 对吧 -是啊 我不推荐
Not the shark thing, though, right? No, yeah, I wouldn't recommend that.
你真的是个很好的人 奈尔
You really are an amazing person, Nell.
最好的尚未到来 不要忘记这一点
The best is still ahead of you. Don't forget that.
谢谢你走进我的人生 杰西 但是...
Thank you for coming into my life, Jesse, but--
我明白
I get it.
天啊 真希望我能感受到
God, I wish I felt that.
我现在应该点击讣告发布按钮吗
Should I press "send" on the obituary now?
是的 时间到了
- Yeah, it's time.
-是啊 -但是 嘿
- Yeah. But, hey,
如果你看到飘动的夹心棒棒糖包装纸
if you see any loose Tootsie Pop wrappers floating around,
那代表我在跟你问好
that's me saying wassup.
好的
Okay.
杰西·拉姆斯讣告
我甚至都没看到他的腹肌
I didn't even get to see one of his abs.
如果能伸出面包棒 为何要伸出橄榄枝呢
Why extend an olive branch when you can extend a breadstick?
我没骗你 我真的遇到了一个人 我在约会
I didn't lie to you. I really met someone, and I was on a date.
我只是走神了 因为这么久以来
And I just got distracted, because-- oh, because for the first time in a while,
我第一次把菲利普的事抛在了脑后
I wasn't thinking about what happened with Phillip.
你知道吗 而且...
You know? And--
我喜欢走神 我不想放弃
And I liked being distracted, and I didn't want to give that up.
我们不必谈论那次分手的
You know, we don't have to talk about the breakup.
不仅如此
No, it's-- it's more than that.
是的
Yeah.
因为这件事对我打击太大了 我一直在逃避
I guess I've just been avoiding it because it's, um, a lot.
你知道你什么话都能跟我说的 对吧
You know you can tell me anything, right?
好的
Okay?
我流产过一次 萨姆
I had a miscarriage, Sam.
我和菲利普有过一个孩子
Phillip and I got pregnant,
我没来得及公布喜讯就出事了
and, um, it happened before I could tell anybody,
现在我...
and now I...
我不知道该怎么跟别人说了
I just don't know how to tell anyone.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I am so sorry, baby.
-嘿 -我真的很想要那个孩子 萨姆
No, I just-- I really wanted it, Sam.
我知道
I know.
孩子没了之后
After it happened,
菲利普想翻过这一页 他说我总是耿耿于怀
Phillip wanted to move on, and he said that I was dwelling on it,
所有人都为即将到来的婚礼而兴奋
and everybody was so excited for the wedding.
我以为只要我不去想 这件事就会过去
And, uh, I-I just thought if I didn't think about it, it would go away.
我以为我在保守这个秘密 其实我快被这个秘密折磨死了
And I thought I was keeping it a secret, but the secret was keeping me.
我很开心你终于跟我吐露了实情
I'm so glad that you finally shared this with me, okay?
因为从此以后你不再是一个人 你还有我
Because you are not alone anymore, because you have me.
好吗 过来
All right? Come here, please.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Oh. I love you. I love you, too.
好了 我们要发誓 从今天起...
Okay, let's vow that from this day forward...
好的
Okay.
我们要对彼此知无不言
...we will tell each other everything.
我会努力的 但这是个好的开始
I'm working on it. But this is a good start.
-这是个非常好的开始 好的 -是啊
- It's a really good start. - Yeah.
我的包里现在有一公斤重的工厂酱料
Now, I have a kilo of Factory sauce in my purse.
我可以去取吗
Can I go get that now, please?
-当然可以 快去啊 -我很快就回来
100%. Go get it. Okay. I'll be right back.
你好吗 夹心棒棒糖
Wassup, Tootsie Pop?
好了 右侧口袋是工厂酱料
Okay, so we got some of that Factory sauce in the right pocket.
你知道那很不卫生吧
You know that's not sanitary, though, right?
其实还好啦 好吗
No, it's just fine, all right?
来吧
Here we go.
等等 那个约会还没说呢 到底怎么回事
Wait. The date. What was that? What was that about?
他很性感 他是个医生
He was so hot, and he was a doctor.
但结果他跟我玩消失
But turns out, he ghosted me.
意面工厂
提前30分钟提醒 快准备那个巧克力熔岩蛋糕
This is your 30-minute warning to get the chocolate lava thingie going.
我先吃点面包棒垫垫
I will fill my time with breadsticks.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
-德克 -女士 很抱歉
Dirk. Ma'am, I'm sorry,
但如果你是一个人用餐 不能用买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的优♥惠♥券
but if you're dining solo, I can't accept the BOGO coupon.
需要两个人才行
You need two to get the one.
听着 如果你愿意跟我一桌 让我用券 我就付你一千块
Look, I will pay you $1,000 to join me so that I can BOGO.
你要牵手吗
You wanna hold hands?
别得寸进尺 德克
Oh, you're better than that, Dirk.
剧集 | 老娘还没死(2023) | 导航列表