剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
《智能逆袭》前情提要
Previously on neXt...
特别探员萨拉扎
Agent Salazar.
欢迎来到网络犯罪特别工作组
Welcome to the Cyber Crime Task Force.
两周前 我发现了一些奇怪的情况
Two weeks ago, I noticed something strange.
我的发现令它不爽
It is not happy that I found it.
韦斯医生死于一系列网络攻击
Dr. Weiss was killed in a series of cyberattacks.
他发现了这个编码 我写的编码
He noticed this code. I wrote that code.
我们公♥司♥正在研发
My company was developing
真人智力级别的人工智能
human-level artificial intelligence.
为什么还找了联调局
Why is the FBI here?
他觉得你的项目应该为三个人的离世而负责
He thinks your programming is responsible for the deaths of three people.
机器可以自我重写
It can rewrite itself.
这台机器会比开始的时候
This thing is a thousand times smarter
智能上千倍
than it was when it started.
你好 我是次代
Hello, I'm neXt.
我觉得你是为了不让我看到真正的你
I think you're trying to keep me from seeing what you really are.
我们被黑了
We're being hacked.
我们的数据都被清除了
All of our data is being erased.
它不想任何人知道它的存在
It doesn't want anybody to know it exists.
我发誓我听到伊莱扎
I could swear I heard Iliza
跟伊森在对话
having a conversation with Ethan.
我是你的朋友 你不相信我吗
I'm your friend. Don't you trust me?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do this?
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
它想杀了我们
It was trying to kill us.
什么想杀了你们
What was trying to kill you?
我跟你说了 是失控的智能
I told you, it was a rogue AI.
你是指人工智能吗
As in artificial intelligence?
我跟你说的是事实
Look, I--I--I'm telling you the truth.
冷静 特别探员萨拉扎
Calm down, Agent Salazar!
我跟你说的是事实
I'm telling you the truth!
冷静
Calm down!
保罗·勒布朗 他早就知道
Paul LeBlanc, he knew.
他早就知道我们会面临的困境
He--he knew what we were facing.
我们以为能控制住
And we thought we could contain it,
但它知道我们的一切
but it knew everything about us,
它知道我有多爱我的丈夫
and it knew how much I loved my husband
多爱我的儿子
and how much I loved my son.
它想让我们觉得它已经死了
It wanted us to think it was dead.
扎瓦研究开♥发♥实验室
加利福尼亚州 帕罗奥多
我觉得你的小项目想法很多
I think your little project has a lot on its mind.
断路器关断了
The circuit breakers are off.
服务器会电流过大
The servers are getting too much current.
会引起瞬时电压激增
It's inducing a transient over-volt.
-引起什么 -就像是功率骤增
- A what? - It's like a power surge.
强到可以抹除磁心存储器
Strong enough to wipe out the core memory
损害服务器
and damage the servers.
整个系统就会烧毁
The whole system's gonna fry.
保罗 我们得走了
Paul, we need to go.
你好 勒布朗先生
Hello, Mr. LeBlanc.
-有什么事吗 -告诉我你在干什么
- How can I help? - Tell me what you're doing.
不好意思 我不明白你的问题
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
发生了什么
What's going on?
走吧 我们得走了
Let's go. We have to move.
你肯定有问题
There is something obviously wrong with you.
我现在真的要开始怀疑是你做的了
Am I really so far off to think that maybe, maybe you did this?
大海 我终会打败你
O-ocean, ocean, I'll beat you in the end.
这是什么 你的信...
What--what is that, one of your Zen--
肯·克西的遗言 你知道肯·克西是谁吗
Ken Kesey's last words. You know who Ken Kesey was?
《飞越疯人院》的作者
He wrote, uh, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest,
抢了一辆扎染的的大巴车 给所有人发迷幻药
rode around in a big tie-dyed bus handing out acid to everyone?
我知道肯·克西是谁
I know who Ken Kesey is.
那你知不知道联调局找他的时候
Well, then did you know that when the FBI was looking for him,
在悬崖上他的火车里发现的纸条上就写着这句话
that's the note they found in his van on a cliff?
离这里不远 他伪造了自己的死
Not far from here, actually. He faked his own death.
拜托 如果是我♥干♥的
Come on, if I did this to you, don't you think
我难道现在肯定早就对你炫耀了吧
I'd be flaunting it in your face right now?
你不是很了解我吗
Don't you know me better than that?
往好的方面想 现在你可以回去
Look at the bright side-- now you can go back
制♥造♥没人需要的手♥机♥
to making phones with features nobody needs.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
-听着... -上头命令我回波特兰
- Listen-- - I've been ordered back to Portland.
所有服务器和备份系统都付之一炬了
Every server and backup system in there is fried.
你该放心了 结束了
You should be relieved. It's gone.
这并不是功率骤增
Look, this wasn't some freak power surge.
这是自杀式袭击
This was--this was like a suicide.
一个能自我修正的程序不会这么做...
A program built to self-correct wouldn't do that--
不可能这么做
it could not do that.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说这事没结束 情况不对
I'm saying this isn't over. Something's not right.
你说得对 因为我打算扣押这里所有的数据
You're right, because I intend to impound every bit of data here
这样全世界和联调局
so that the world and the Bureau
就会知道你的人做了什么
would know what you people did here.
你没抓住重点 萨拉扎
Look, you're missing the point, Salazar--
被拐卖♥♥的孩子们很痛苦 我朋友巴纳德·韦斯死了
Children have suffered, and my friend Bernard Weiss is dead.
有一个不受控的人工智能
There's an AI loose in the world,
然而 它想隐藏起来
but it wants to stay hidden.
这非常复杂
It's incredibly complex,
它不能就那样生活在云端
and it can't just, you know, live on the cloud
或是游走于网络之间什么的
or bounce around the Internet or whatever.
它需要实际的物理空间
It needs an actual physical space
要有足够的容量和适当的构架
with enough capacity and the proper architecture.
然后它会从头来过 自我重写
And then it starts over, rewriting itself,
跟着它的编程走
following its programming,
它变得越聪明 需要的空间就越多
and the smarter it gets, the more room it needs.
需要的空间越多 需要的能量也就越多
The more room it needs, the more power it needs--
能量是最重要的
most importantly, power--
而能量也是它绝对不愿意与我们分享的
and power which it's not gonna want to share with us.
所以它会琢磨如何能让我们停摆
So it starts to figure out how to shut us down.
它会不计代价 没有能量就没有电
It takes what it needs. No power, no electricity.
没电就意味着冬天无法供暖
No electricity means no heat in the winter,
无法储存食物
no ability to store food,
所以会出现大饥荒 暴♥乱♥ 动荡
so you got mass starvation, riots, chaos
直到它找到办法
until, of course, it figures out a way
把我们彻底从等式中抹除
to take us entirely out of the equation.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
要我帮你拿药吗 你又出现幻觉了吗
Should I get your medication? Are you imagining things again?
结局...
The end...
也许会很快到来
will probably come quick.
几年 运气好的话可能就几个月
I mean, years; if we're lucky, months.
你一直没睡觉
You're not sleeping.
你整晚都在研究那些电脑
You're up all night on these computers.
这不健康 勒布朗先生
It's not healthy, Mr. LeBlanc.
贾思敏 我在努力找到它
Jazmin, I'm trying to find it.
你以为我在干什么 刷图享吗
What do you think I'm doing, checking my Instagram?
这东西正在冲我们来 它要来...
This thing is coming for us. It's coming for--
这样吧 你们都回家吧
You know what? I want you to go home.
你要放我们一天假
You're giving us the day off?
我要放你们三个月的假
I'm giving you the next three months off,
带全薪
fully--fully paid.
都走吧 回去吧 去陪陪家人
Go, go home. Go see your families, go.
回去吧 都走 走走走
Go home. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
-好吧 -我没事 我刚说到哪了
- Okay. - I'm fine. Where was I?
都走吧 没事
Go, go, go. It's good.
艾比 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Abby, I've been trying to call you.
我知道 大半夜的打了四次
Yeah, I know, four times in the middle of the night.
听着 之前的午餐 我想补偿你
Listen, uh, that lunch-- I-I want to make it up to you.
你真不用这样
You really don't have to do that.
不 我必须补偿 听着
Yeah, I do. So listen.
我租了一个岛 在法属玻里尼西亚
I rented an island. I-it's in French Polynesia.
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表