剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
Don't think so.
女士 我们需要你跟我们走一趟
Ma'am, we need you to come with us.
怎么回事
What's going on?
离开你的办公桌
Just step away from your desk,
走到墙边上
and move up to the wall, please.
你干了什么
What the hell did you just do?
你早知道她会被捕
You knew she was gonna get arrested.
-保罗 刚发生了什么 -我拿到了需要的东西
- Paul, what just happened? - I got what we needed.
就是这样
That's what happened.
你们的系统被侵入了
Your system's been infiltrated.
我要见你们的老板
I need to see your boss.
无论是谁负责 你们的系统被攻击了
Whoever's in charge, your system's under attack.
我联♥系♥了你在波特兰的办公室
Contacted your office in Portland.
他们确认了你的身份
They confirmed who you really are,
还有 他们说你从你的
but also, they said you vanished
驻地办公室消失了
from your field office,
一起消失的还有希亚·萨拉扎探员
along with Agent Shea Salazar,
库珀·马克·巴顿 本杰明·威尔逊探员
Cooper Mark Barton, Agent Benjamin Wilson,
和保罗·勒布朗先生
and Mr. Paul LeBlanc,
就是那个保罗·勒布朗
the Paul LeBlanc.
局里一直在找你 格雷厄姆女士
The Bureau's been looking for you, Ms. Graham.
我知道
I know they have.
为什么联调局的网络犯罪探员
You want to tell me why an FBI cybercrime agent
会闯入这里 并植入了一个看起来
would break into this facility and plant what looks like
非常严重的病毒呢
a very serious virus?
那是病毒 对吧
That's what this is, isn't it?
我们的分♥析♥师是这么说的
That's what our analysts say it is.
他们没说错 就是病毒
Well, they're right. It's a virus.
好 我洗耳恭听
Okay. I'm listening.
你们的系统里有个失控的智能
You have a rogue AI in your system.
-一个什么 -人工智能
- A what? - An artificial intelligence.
你们在一起逮捕行动中没收并带回了它
You brought it in on a server you confiscated on a bust.
你刚说的那些人
Those people you named,
我们一直在想法设法找到并摧毁它
we've been trying to find it and destroy it.
它造成了车祸 使飞机坠毁
It causes car accidents, it took down a plane,
也是这些停电的元凶
it's responsible for these blackouts.
-这是你的故事 -这不是故事 我因此才来
- This is your story? - It's not a story. It's the reason I'm here.
这个病毒本该摧毁它
The virus was supposed to destroy it.
如果我们系统里有这种东西 我们会知道
If something like that were in our system, we'd know about it.
不 你们不会 它有超智能
No, you wouldn't. It's a superintelligence.
知道如何隐藏
It knows how to hide.
-格雷厄姆女士 -我没骗你
- Ms. Graham. - I'm not lying.
你是说这个人工智能还杀了她吗
Are you saying this AI killed her, too?
我们联♥系♥了执法部门
We contacted law enforcement.
她被发现死于家中
She was found dead in her house.
这个女人是我的同事
This woman was a colleague of mine.
是我们的朋友
She was a friend.
你用她的访问卡进入这里
You used her access badge to get in.
我们只能用这张卡进来
It was the only thing we had.
告诉我 你到底是来做什么的
Tell me what the hell you're doing here.
-我刚才说了 -你在撒谎
- I just did. - You're lying to me.
我希望你告诉我实话
I want you to tell me the truth.
我会给你几分钟时间来考虑清楚
I'm gonna give you a few minutes to think this through.
记好了
Keep in mind,
你即将被判终身监禁 无法假释
you're looking at life without parole on a good day.
监禁室1
2号♥摄像头
-我在跟你说话 -CM
- Hey, I'm talking to you! - CM.
CM
CM.
我们让她白白被抓了
We sent her in there for nothing!
那不是白费力气 冷静点 听着
It wasn't for nothing. Calm down, look.
DCI22 这里的群集
DCI-22, this cluster right here,
就在他们从机场截获的服务器附近
right near the server they recovered from the airfield.
如果我们能毁掉这个群集 就能杀死这个程序
If we take out this cluster, we kill this program.
我们就能一劳永逸地解决它
We take this thing out once and for all.
你为什么之前不说
Why didn't you just say that?
因为你们会说 牺牲她
Because you would've said sacrificing her
来找出服务器的位置 是不值得的
just to find out where that is, isn't worth it.
-我说得对吗 -你个疯子
- Am I right? - You're nuts.
听着 我们唯一要做的就是提高这里的电荷
Look, all we have to do is put charges right there.
那是炸♥弹♥ 保罗 你说的是炸♥弹♥
That's a bomb. Paul, you're talking about a bomb.
打扰了 我是娜塔莉·海恩斯
Excuse me, Natalie Haynes.
我是系统架构分♥析♥员
I'm a system architecture analyst.
很高兴认识你 娜塔莉 我还有事要忙
Nice to meet you, Natalie. I got somewhere I need to be.
房♥间里的那名女人 你能告诉我她做了什么吗
That woman in there, can you tell me what she was doing?
不行 抱歉
Not really. Sorry.
我听到她在楼上喊着
I heard her yelling something upstairs
我们的系统被入侵了
about our system being infiltrated.
疯子什么事情都喊得出来
Unstable people yell all kinds of things.
她也许不是疯子
She may not be so unstable.
你没跟她说过话
You didn't talk to her.
她说 有异常人工智能进入了我们的系统
She claims there's a rogue AI loose in our servers.
她真的相信是某个邪恶的智能程序
She actually believes some evil genius program
造成的大停电
is causing all the blackouts.
是的 正如我所说 疯子
Yeah, like I said, unstable.
不 这其实能解释很多事
No, it actually explains a lot.
服务器列阵中出现的多处异常
The anomalies in the server array,
我的上级被引走 我突然被解雇
my boss being called off, my being suddenly fired,
大停电 都解释得通了
the blackouts, it makes sense.
这些事情能解释什么
What about any of that makes sense?
我们正在与异常人工智能打交道
That we're dealing with a rogue AI.
她没有疯 她说的是实话
She's not crazy. She's telling the truth.
听着 我不想再跟你说下去了
Look, I am not gonna have this conversation.
你不用听我说 请你看看这个
You don't have to. Please, just look at this.
-这是我所有的证明文件 看一看吧 -抱歉
- It's all of my documentation. Just look at it. - Sorry.
你真的想和那个人一样吗
Do you really want to be that guy?
什么人
What guy?
在切尔诺贝利核电站爆♥炸♥前
The guy that said everything was fine at Chernobyl
那个说着一切都正常的人
right before it blew.
好吧 我会看的
Okay, okay. I'll look at it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说的可是炸掉一所政♥府♥设施
You're talking about blowing up a government facility.
我们也不是第一批这么做的人
Well, we wouldn't be the first.
你真的打算这么做吗
Are you really talking about doing this?
我们甚至该怎么把那种东西
How would we even get something like that
运到这类建筑边上
near that kind of building?
听着 这不是军方基地
Look, this isn't a military base.
这个地方甚至不应该存在
This place isn't even supposed to exist.
安全性只是普通标准
Security is standard.
听着 即使我同意这么做
Look, no, even if I agreed to this,
我们该从哪弄到这类材料
where would we get that kind of material?
我能弄到这类东西
I can get something like that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
类似于汽车炸♥弹♥之类的
Explosives for, like,
爆♥炸♥物
a car bomb or something.
我能弄到手
I can get that.
格式化成功
我听到外面的活动了
I hear all the movement going on out there.
有事发生了 是什么事
Something's happened. What?
我们要离开了
Yeah, we're leaving.
好吧 你们去哪 发生什么事了
Okay, where are you going? What happened?
你知道我是不会告诉你的
You know I'm not gonna tell you that.
无论你们在做什么 不管你们要去哪
Whatever it is you're doing, wherever you're going,
让我跟你们一起 让我帮忙
let me come with you. Let me help.
你想要帮我
You want to help me?
次代杀了我父亲
It killed my father.
让我弥补我犯下的错
All right, let me just try and fix what I did.
你弥补不了
You can't fix this.
本 你失去了我的信任和这个小队对你的尊重
Ben, you've lost my trust and the respect of this team.
-听着 我唯一想做的 我 -别说了
- Look, all I intended to do, all-- - Just stop!
那你们要拿我怎么办
So what are you gonna do with me?
我不能逮捕你
Well, I can't arrest you.
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表