剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
听着 我需要你理解 我
Look, I need you to understand that I--
好
Yeah, okay.
我知道 如果不是别无选择 你不会这么做的
I know you wouldn't be doing this if it weren't the only way.
但是我想让你知道 我为你感到自豪
But I want you to know I'm proud of you.
你只需要向我保证 你会回到我们身边
You just gotta promise me you're coming back to us.
我也是这么希望的
That's what I want too.
听着
Look...
我需要你对我保证一件事
I need you to promise me something.
带伊森去安全的地方 向我保证
Take Ethan someplace safe, and promise me that--
希亚 你确定要这么做吗
Shea, are you sure you've thought about this?
一定有其他办法的吧
There's gotta be another way to do this.
让我说完
Just let me get this out.
求你了
Please.
如果我遭遇不测
If anything happens to me,
把一切都告诉他
just tell him everything.
你知道什么时机合适
You'll know when the time is right.
把事实告诉他
Just tell him the truth.
别犯下和我一样的错
Don't make the same mistakes I did.
希亚 你没有做错任何事
Shea, you didn't make any mistakes.
你做的一切都是对的
Everything you did was right.
听着 我
Look, I...
我得走了 我没有多少时间了
I have to go; I don't have much time.
我可以跟伊森说话吗
Can I talk to Ethan?
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
别忘了
Don't forget.
你就是我的全世界
You're my whole world.
我爱你
I love you.
妈妈
Mom?
你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我们不得不从一群暴徒中开车穿过去
We had to drive through a bunch of looters.
奶奶一直在用西班牙语骂人
Grandma was cursing in Spanish.
谢谢你一直照顾爸爸和奶奶
Thank you for taking care of Daddy and Grandma.
那我什么时候可以见到你
So when can I see you?
我还有一件事要做
I just have to do one more thing.
然后我就回去找你了
Then I'll be with you.
好吗 但是我现在得走了
Okay? But I gotta go for now.
我爱你胜过世界上任何事
I love you more than anything in the world.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
对 我也爱你 妈妈
Yeah. I love you too, Mom.
我很高兴你能和你儿子见面
I'm glad you got to see your son.
-祝你好运 -你也一样
- Good luck. - Same to you.
即使在处于低谷的时候
Hey, even when everything's at its worst,
也能遇到一些好事
some good can still come out of it.
-别忘了 -不会的
- Don't forget that. - I won't.
告诉吉娜
And tell Gina...
确保她能安全离开那里 好吗
Just--just make sure she gets out of there, okay?
-好 -说到死蜥
- Okay. - Hey, speaking of Dead Lizards,
你们这些家伙有一次是不是侵入过扎瓦
didn't you guys hack Zava once?
还以为你永远不会提到呢
Thought you'd never mention it.
等这件事情结束了 我要给你寄账单
Yeah, when this is all over, I'm gonna send you a bill.
等一下 为什么让我坐婴儿座
Wait, how come I get the baby seat?
我还是不理解你为什么不跟我们一起走
I still don't understand why you can't come with us.
我再想跟你们走不过了 伙计
I'd love nothing more than to come with you, buddy,
但是几个小时后 我在你们身边就不安全了
but in a few hours, I'm not gonna be safe to be around
而且这个地方也不安全 不能久留
and this place isn't gonna be safe to be around.
也许最终事情有所转变 但是现在
Maybe that'll change eventually, but for right now,
我必须得单独离开
I gotta go it alone.
拜托 拜托 别哭别哭 拜托
Come on, come on, come on. Don't, don't, don't, don't. Come on.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
没事的
It's okay.
你妈妈会跟你解释一切
Your mom will explain everything to you.
好吗 但是我需要你照顾好她
Okay? But I need you to take care of her.
好吗 我需要你照顾好自己
Okay? And I need you to take care of this.
好吗
Okay?
我会跟你再见的
I'll see you again.
好吗
Okay?
你可以的
Okay, you got this.
去吧
All right.
开始了 我们得走了
It's happening. We gotta go.
听着 无论发生什么事
Look, whatever happens,
这个东西
this thing...
它犯了一个错
it made one mistake.
是什么
What?
是你
You.
如果次代选择了巴纳德·韦斯之外的其他人
If it had picked anyone else other than Bernard Weiss,
任何一个没有像你这样的朋友的人
someone who didn't have a friend like you
就不会有人冒出来四处调查
to show up and start asking questions,
次代就早得逞了
this would already be over.
我差点就庆幸你能在这
You know, I'm almost glad you're here.
我几乎希望你不在这
I almost wish you weren't...
这两者都差不多
Which is almost the same thing.
我们到了
There it is.
我再说一遍 我来处理守卫
All right, once again, I'll take the guards,
你去把大门打开
and you get the gate down.
是 是 然后你开卡车进来
Yeah, yeah, and you drive the truck in.
我设置定时器 我明白
I set the timer. I got it.
数据采集够了
That's enough data.
我直接把这个交给区域总监
I'll take this directly to the regional director.
你觉得他会相信你
You think he'll listen?
一旦他看到我们的数据 他会不得不信我
Once he sees what we have, he'll have to.
别动
Freeze!
双手举高 跪在地上
Put your hands in the air! Get on your knees.
好 拜托 我们在这是有原因的
Okay, please, we have a reason--
-不要 别拿走它 -去问问斯皮尔斯先生
- No, please, don't take that! - Talk to Mr. Spires.
-他知道为什么我们在这 -女士
- He knows why we're here. - Ma'am,
麻烦你俩安静一点
I need you both to please be quiet.
照我说的做
Do as you're told.
南门
需要帮助吗
Help you?
希望如此
I sure hope so.
我的车在前面几英里的地方抛锚了
My car broke down a few miles up the road.
实际上你们是我见到的第一批人
You guys are actually the first people I've seen.
如果你需要的话 我们可以帮你叫辆拖车
We can call a tow truck for you if you want.
那就太好了
Oh, that would be so great.
-感谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah. Ok
谢谢
Thank you
如果你想进来暖和一下...
If you want to come in and warm--whoa.
照我说的做 别动
Do exactly as I say. Don't move.
趴在地上 快点
Get on your stomachs now!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
把手背到背后
Keep your hands behind your backs.
监控系统已经下线
Surveillance system is locked out.
回到卡车里去 把定时器连上
Get back in the truck. Hook up the timer.
我很快就来
I'll be right there.
保罗
Paul!
保罗 停下
Paul, stop!
安保中心
Central security.
听我说 大楼里有一个炸♥弹♥
Listen to me. There's a bomb in the building.
你需要立刻安排撤离
You need to evacuate immediately.
调度说这里估计有炸♥弹♥威胁
Dispatch says there's been a credible bomb threat.
通话很混乱 但是他们正在分♥析♥中
The call was garbled, but they're analyzing it now.
如果还在分♥析♥中
Well, if they're analyzing,
他们怎么知道这是真的
how do they know it's credible?
我不知道具体细节
I didn't get the specifics,
但我收到的命令是按真实处理
but I've been ordered to treat it as credible.
是真的
It's real.
你必须让所有人撤离
You have to get everyone out.
把他们送上楼
Get them upstairs.
不 那就是我的病毒要达到的目的
No, that's what the virus was for.
我的人定位了次代的服务器
My people were locating the server where neXt is.
他们要把这里炸了
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表