剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
在我们知道选中你作为目标的具体原因前
Until we know exactly why you're being targeted,
议员女士 是的 有必要
Congresswoman, yes, it is.
即使您有严密的安防人员
Even under direct personal protection,
我也建议您远离所有可连接网络的设备
I'd stay off all networked devices
直到我们确认已经没有危险了
until we know the danger's passed.
这是不可能的
That is impossible.
我还要打筹资的电♥话♥ 还约了城市会议
I have fundraising calls and town halls scheduled.
我知道这件事很突然 给您造成了很大不便
I know this is sudden and a huge inconvenience--
不只是这样 我正在参与改选
It's much more than that. I'm running for re-election.
这是我竞选的关键时刻
This is a critical time in my campaign.
我不能突然地消失
I can't just suddenly disappear.
我得给选民们和资助人打电♥话♥
I--I've got phone calls to voters and donors,
更别说媒体了
not to mention the press.
一位记者一直跟着我 要给我报道简况
A journalist has been shadowing me for a profile.
是的 我们在外面碰见他了
Yes, we met him outside.
那么 你们就该知道我的处境了
Well, then, you know what I'm up against.
他差点在电梯里被砸得脑袋开花
Bad enough he already almost cracked his head open
已经够糟糕了
in the elevator.
-能帮我一下吗 -可以
- Could you, please? - Yes.
他当时和你一起在电梯里
He was in the elevator with you?
在过去两周里
For the last two weeks,
无论我去哪 他也去哪
wherever I've been, he's been, too.
这是他工作的一部分
It's part of his job.
虽然 他也明确表示
Though he makes it no secret
他宁愿去报道某些阴谋理论
that he'd rather be covering some conspiracy theories.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
因为我看到他在做笔记
Because I caught him making notes
内容是关于另一个他负责的新闻
on some other story he was covering.
他说 那能让他大获成功
Said it was gonna make his career.
我准备好出发了
I am ready to go now.
我不得不承认 我以为他现在应该已经屈服了
I have to admit, I thought he would've cracked by now.
我几乎要佩服他了
I'm almost impressed.
下次 我一个人进去
I'm going in alone next time.
与此同时 谁都不能跟他说话
In the meantime, no one talks to him.
禁闭会让人产生焦虑
Isolation raises anxiety.
是吗 这是警♥察♥手册上的内容吗
Oh, yeah? Is that in the manual?
还真是
Actually, yeah.
我们走着瞧 看我的A是否名副其实
We'll see if I deserved that A.
你的家人呢
Where's your family?
他们在我公婆家
They're with my in-laws.
他们觉得那样会更安全
They decided they'd be safer that way.
我不想谈这件事
I--I don't want to talk about it.
好吧
Fair enough.
我只想知道他们是安全的
I just want to know that they're safe
我猜 现在
and I guess there really--
现在真的没有任何一处是安全的
there really isn't anywhere that's safe right now,
是吗
is there?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid there isn't.
而他们 和我们的唯一生机就是
And the only chance for them or for any of us...
管他呢
Hell with it.
听着 我不想再跟你们再说一遍了
Look, I'm not gonna go through this with you all again.
不 你不用说 这次 只有我
No, you're not. This time, it's just with me.
什么
What?
在我们开始之前 你需要知道一些事情
Before we get started, there's a few things you should know.
你试着保护的那个玩意
This thing you're trying to protect?
它杀了我最好的朋友之一
It killed one of my best friends,
然后它派出了一个杀人凶手对付我儿子
then it sent a murderer after my son,
现在 我的事业是一团糟
and now my career is in shambles.
我做过不少让我成为了法外狂徒的事
I've done things that place me far outside the law.
现在是你来扮演坏警♥察♥的环节了吗
Oh, is this the part where you're the bad cop, now?
我的丈夫和儿子在另外的地方
My husband and my son are somewhere out there,
不在我身边
somewhere not here with me.
这都是因为你的服务器
And that's because of your server.
我想要我的家人回来
I want my family back.
我想要我的生活回来
I want my life back,
而现在唯一阻挡我的就是你
and the only thing standing in my way right now is you.
我已经一无所有了
I've got nothing to lose.
所以当我告诉你
So believe me when I tell you
这是你最后的机会时 相信我的话
that this is the very last chance you're gonna get.
告诉我 服务器在哪
Tell me, where is that server?
听着
Look,
你不了解 但是我患有焦虑症 好吗
you don't know this, but I suffer from anxiety, all right?
所以我需要离开这里
So I need to get out of here.
这里真的对我的情况很不好
This really is not good for me.
所以 我可以站起来一会吗
So if I could just stand up for a second?
我需要至少能站起来 走一会
I need to at least get up and walk around for a second.
还记得
Remember
我说次代派出了一个杀人凶手对付我儿子吗
how I said neXt sent a murderer after my son?
记得
Yeah.
那人是我父亲
That was my father.
你父亲
Your father?
是的 他以前常常在这样的房♥间里和别人谈话
Yeah, he used to talk to people in rooms like this,
让他们回答自己不想回答的问题
getting them to answer things they didn't want to.
他 他真的很擅长这件事
He was... he was really good at it.
而且 他喜欢玩这个小游戏
And he liked to play this little game.
听着 你身上发生的一切 我很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry that all of that happened to you.
我之前不知道
I didn't know that.
那些我一概不知 好吗
How could I possibly know any of that, all right?
但听我一言
But I'm telling you,
它真的能做一些好...
this thing can do some good--
天哪
Oh, my God!
等等 好吧
Wait, okay.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
-这是他的枪 -你疯了吗
- This was his gun. - Okay, are you crazy?!
老大 老大 你还好吗
Boss, boss, you okay in there?
萨拉扎
Salazar?
我从他那夺过来的
I took it from him.
老大 开门
Boss, open the door!
-萨拉扎 你没事吧 -你要干什么
- Salazar! You okay? - What are you doing?
保罗
Paul.
保罗
Paul?
快开门
Open the door!
保罗
Paul?!
不 不 不 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, don't, don't, don't, don't!
不 不 不 求你了
No, no, no, no, please!
求你了 住手 保罗
Please, please, just-- No, stop! Paul!
保罗 好吧 好吧 不 不 求你了
Paul! Okay, okay, no, no, no, please!
别这样 求你 求你 求你了
Don't do this! Please, please, please!
别这样 不
Don't do this! No!
别这样 保罗
No, don't! Paul!
比尔 比尔·翟 比尔·翟
Bill--Bill Zhai, Bill Zhai!
同伙人是比尔·翟
I'm working with Bill Zhai!
《奥克兰纪事报》 哈里森·科尔
他没接
He's not answering.
你怎么起床了
What are you doing out of bed?
我睡不着 可以看电视吗
I couldn't sleep. Can I watch TV?
太晚了 而且我说过没电视看
It's late. And I told you, there is no TV.
就在那 插上电源就行了
It's right there. We just have to plug it in.
-不行 不能看 你知道为什么 -太傻了
- No, we can't and you know why. - That's stupid.
只有人看电视 哪有电视看人
We watch TV, and TV doesn't watch us.
-妈妈什么时候回来 -下周
- When is Mom coming home? - Next week.
太好了 没准到时候能拿回我的手♥机♥
Great, maybe then I'll get my phone back.
好吧 宝贝 听着
All right, baby. Listen.
我知道很荒谬 但我需要你相信我
I know that it's been crazy, but I need you to trust me.
无论如何待在这屋
Stay in here no matter what.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
你们吓死我了
You guys scared the crap out of me.
抱歉
Sorry.
能把刀放下吗
Do you mind putting that down?
电梯事故是蓄意的
The elevator accident was deliberate?
我们认为你才是目标
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表