剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
-我们得谈谈 -不 真不用
- We need to talk. - No, we don't, actually.
服务器在哪
Where is that server?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to look out for you.
我们怕是早就过了那个阶段了吧
Yeah, I think we're a little beyond that.
泰德
Ted!
你总是那么固执
You're stubborn. You've always been like that.
我知道通常我才是被说固执的那个
I know I'm the one that gets accused of being stubborn,
可你才是死心眼儿的那个
but you are actually the one who's so bull-headed--
你怎么来了 你怎么找到我的
The hell are you doing here? How did you find me?
我跟你女儿联♥系♥过了
I talked to your daughter.
小孩就是不能放下手♥机♥
Kid can't stay off the telephone.
你跑哪去了 硬盘呢
Where have you been? Where's the hard drive?
这事她没跟你说吗
Oh, she didn't explain that part to you?
那是什么
What's that?
什么什么
What's what?
保罗
Paul?
是你弟弟在后备箱里吗
Is that--is that your brother in the trunk?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
保罗 你自己怎么把他弄进去的
Paul, how did you even get him in there by yourself?
保罗
Paul!
保罗 你能听到吗
Paul, can you hear me?!
-你电了他 -他不肯配合
- You tased him? - He wouldn't cooperate.
-该死 保罗 -对了
- Damn it, Paul! - By the way,
这东西真是太好用了
these things are unbelievable.
我绝对要投资这家公♥司♥
I'm definitely investing in this company.
-保罗 -放我出去
- Paul-- - Get me out of here!
听着 我明白你是个警♥察♥
Look, I understand that you're a cop,
但现在恐怕不是照章办事的时候
but now might not be the time to go by the book.
服务器在泰德手里
Ted has the server.
快放我出去 我能听到你说话
Let me out right now! I can hear you!
走啊 总不能在这儿继续吧
Well? We're not gonna do this here, are we?
当然
Nope.
保罗
Paul!
我呼吸困难了 没有空气了
It's getting hard to breathe. There's no air.
你还好吗 你看起来有点...
Are you okay? You seem a little, uh--
-保罗 -泰德
- Paul! - Ted!
别逼我再过去电你
Don't make me come back there!
开车吧 保罗
Let's just go, Paul.
你到底知不知道
Do you have any idea
你做了这些事会有什么后果
what is gonna happen to you after this?
你知道吗
do you?
面对墙
Face the wall.
你的事业将会完蛋
Your career's gonna be over.
我不管你觉得自己认识什么大♥法♥官
I don't care what judges you think you know.
少于五年就算你运气好了
You'll be lucky if you get less than five years.
别做什么蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
他有妄想症 你明白吗
He's delusional. Do you understand that?
他拒绝任何人提供的帮助
He refuses help from anyone.
我这么做不是为了他
I'm not doing this for him.
你就这么把我扔在这里吗
You're just gonna leave me in here?
北非区域
美国
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
但如果我们给他看看
But you think he might
我们从硬盘上调出的东西 他可能会开口吧
if you show him what we pulled off the hard drive?
我不确定
I don't know.
我觉得我发现了些东西 可能会起作用
Well, I think I found something that might make a difference.
爸 爸爸 你听到我说的了吗
Dad. Dad, did you hear me?
我说我可能发现了什么...
I said I think I found something that--
如果不是服务器 我没兴趣
If it's not the server, I'm not interested.
这些你全是在硬盘上找到的
You got all this off the hard drive?
在删除之前找到的 没错
Before it was erased, yeah.
我想要解决这个问题
Look, I am trying to fix that,
刚才我花了三个小时翻查一切
and I spent the last three hours combing through everything.
那你有什么发现
Okay, what'd you find?
我想它想要杀死一名女议员
I think it tried to kill a congresswoman.
什么
What?
这份行程表是海伦·贝蒂的
That itinerary, it's Helen Beatty.
她上周遭遇了那次奇怪的电梯事故
She was in that freak elevator accident last week.
在旧金山吗
In San Francisco?
你说这东西想要杀死海伦·贝蒂吗
You saying this thing tried to kill Helen Beatty?
等等 你认识她啊
Wait, you know her?
嗯 她是个麻烦人物
Yeah, she's a pain in the ass.
她总是想规范科技行业
She's always trying to regulate the tech industry.
她是能源和商业委员会的成员
She sits on the Committee on Energy and Commerce.
等等 我们把技术卖♥♥给哪个国家
Wait, they decide which countries
是由他们决定的
we're allowed to sell tech to.
所以如果泰德
So if Ted...
想要与一家外国公♥司♥达成交易
was trying to make a deal with a foreign company
接收人工智能
to take in the AI,
贝蒂做过或是即将会做的事
something that Beatty did or is about to do--
这肯定会威胁到这项交易
It must threaten that deal.
你要打给谁
Who are you calling?
如果我们能搞清楚贝蒂被盯上的原因
If we can figure out why Beatty was being targeted,
我们也许就能搞清楚泰德要把次代送到哪里
then we might be able to find out where Ted was taking neXt.
本 你在哪
Ben, where are you?
我有东西要你看看
I got something you need to look at.
不敢相信 刷新了下限
Unbelievable. A new low--
先听我说
Just listen to me.
这个东西正在开♥发♥生物武器
This thing is developing a bioweapon.
这些都是速度和传播的传染轨迹
These are projections of speed and spread.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what that is.
这是这个东西已经杀了的某个人
That is someone this thing has already killed,
还有其他上百人
along with hundreds of other people.
它击落了一架巴基斯坦喷气式客机
It downed a Pakistani jet liner
杀死了一名询问此事的妇女
to kill one woman who was asking questions about it.
保罗
Paul.
别告诉我你不相信我
Don't tell me you don't believe me.
我现在不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe right now.
这是你造成的
You did this, okay?
这些都在你让艾比删除的硬盘里
That's off the drive that you had Abby erase.
你让你的联邦调查局法医小组核实了吗
Did you have your FBI forensics team verify all that?
不必
I don't have to.
为什么 因为你相信他吗
Why, 'cause you believe him?
不 因为我见识过它的能力 与它对话过
No, because I've seen what it can do and I've talked to it.
我没与它对过话 所以我想你会明白
Well, I haven't talked to it, so I think you'll understand
我觉得所有的事都很牵强
that I think it's all a bit far-fetched.
现在你什么都会说
You would say anything right now.
什么都会做 这是你达到目的的手段
You would do anything. It's how you get what you want.
-你疑心太重了 -泰德
- You are so paranoid. - Ted.
困惑不已 你还电我
So confused. You tased me?
对不起
I-- I'm sorry.
我知道你的病情
I know about your condition,
所以我知道你有幻觉 精神错乱
so I know about the hallucinations, the psychosis--
告诉我们服务器在哪
Just tell us where the server is
趁我们还有机会阻止它
while we still have a chance to stop it.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我又不是白♥痴♥
Look, I'm not an idiot.
我当然不会让这个东西失控的
I'm not gonna just let this thing run wild.
它会被关在盒子里
It's gonna be in a box.
就像你上次把它关在盒子里那样吗
Like the box you had it in last time?
不 我们吸取了上次事件的教训
No, we learned from what happened.
它有自己的设施
It has its own facility.
它这次一定出不去
It's not gonna get out this time.
-它总是能出去的 -爸
- It will always get out. - Dad.
他们来了
They're here.
它会出去的 它总是能跑出去
It will get out. It will always get out.
-你是照路线走的吗 -严格按照路线走
- You follow the route? - To the letter.
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表