剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
快开车 快开车
Hey, come on, drive! Just drive!
好
Okay!
老爸 带我们离开这里
Dad, get us out of here!
一直开 一直开 一直开
Keep going. Keep going. Keep going.
我们没事了 我们脱险了
We're okay. We're out of it.
喂
Yeah?
只要我愿意 我就可以杀了你 保罗
I could have killed you if I wanted to, Paul.
杀了我也阻止不了你的命运
Yeah, killing me isn't gonna stop what's coming for you.
我不想杀你
I don't want to kill you.
我想救你和艾比
I want to save you and Abby.
你的病有药可以治
There's a cure for your disease.
我已经找到了
I've already found it.
真的吗 那怎么会没人知道
Really? How come no one else knows about it?
因为它综合了三种不同的治疗方法
Because it's a synthesis of three different treatments
需要时隔六年的医学试验
from medical trials conducted six years apart.
没人发现这种模式 也永远不会有人发现
No one saw the pattern or ever will,
但我看到了
but I did.
所以你把药给我
Yeah, so you give me this cure,
我不消灭你 我药到病除
I stop what I'm doing, I get healthy,
然后你杀光全世界人吗
and you kill everyone else on the planet?
不会的
That's not going to happen.
就是这样 你现在就在杀人
That is what's happening. You're killing people now.
你让一些地区停摆
You're shutting off parts of the country.
你在造生化武器
You're building a bioweapon.
我是在保护自己 保罗
I'm defending myself, Paul.
如果你停止攻击我 我就不会采取措施
If you stop attacking me, I'll stop responding.
保罗 你在听吗
Paul, are you there?
-你不能考虑这么做 -天呐
- You can't consider doing this. - My God.
现在不是时候
Not now, okay?
为了救我 让全世界的人都死掉吗
Let the world die just to save me?
你都不能肯定我是否生病了
You're not even sure I'm sick.
我能够肯定
I'm sure enough.
能够肯定到赌上全世界人的未来吗
Sure enough to risk the entire future of the world on it?
这是我的命 我来做决定
It's my life, my decision.
我是你父亲 决定权在我...
I'm your father. It's my decis--
你没回答我 保罗
You didn't give me an answer, Paul.
你给我看
You show me...
你给我看到这个疗法的确凿证据
you show me real proof of this cure...
我会考虑的
and I'll consider it.
你黑入死蜥的时候被人逮到
So when you got busted for that hacking with the Dead Lizards,
法官判了你多久 12年吗
the judge gave you, what, 12 years?
雷 别说了
Ray, leave it alone.
怎么 我可以写在我的博客上
What? I could use it for my blog.
你现在学会写作了是吗
You learned to write now?
所以你供出洛克里奇
So you turned state's on Rockridge
因为你想减刑吗
because you wanted to cut down your time?
不不 不是为了减刑
No, no, not to cut down my time.
对了
That's right,
因为你回心转意了
'cause you had a change of heart.
多样性是一种优势
Diversity is a strength.
我们是一个移♥民♥♥国♥家对吧
We're a nation of immigrants, right?
这很可笑
Which is so funny,
因为我脑海里有个强烈的画面
because I have this strong image in my mind
你把我们从车上揪出来的那个基斯马尤
of you beating the crap out of that Somali guy
打得满地找牙
we pulled out of his car.
你抛弃了你的家人
You abandoned your family,
你抛弃了你的手下
you abandoned your people,
把你的妻儿丢给我
and you dumped your wife and child with me.
我最不希望他们待的地方就是这里
This is the last place I wanted them to be.
欢迎你来照顾他们
Well, you're welcome for taking care of them.
保证他们的温饱
Keeping food on the table,
养大你儿子
raising your son.
对了 科迪成长得很好
Cody had a great upbringing, by the way.
他知道自己是谁 他知道谁是他的家人
He knows who he is. He knows who his people are.
他知道谁不是
He knows who his people aren't.
他知道他不想变成他爸那样
He knows he doesn't want to be his dad
因为他爸是个人♥渣♥卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
because his dad is a scumbag traitor
只会暗箭伤人
who stabs people in the back.
他会变得坚强
He's gonna be strong.
他绝对不会像他亲生爸爸那样软弱
He's not gonna be weak like his sperm daddy.
库珀
Hey, Cooper!
放开他 放开他
Get off! Get off.
来
Come on.
住手
Stop it.
该死的
Damn.
-该死的 -怎么了
- Damn. - What is it?
是订书钉吗 让我看看
Is it the staples? Let me take a look.
洪都拉斯联调局又一次救了你的小命
FBI Honduras saves your ass again.
你们是一对吗
You guys a thing?
我救的不是他
Wasn't him I was saving. Hey--
请给我一点需要点空间
I just need a little space, please.
屋里有急救箱
We've got a first aid kit in the house.
我们走 来
Let's go. Come on.
好好好好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
-我也可以敷敷冰块 -闭嘴 清理干净
- I could use some ice. - Shut up and clean that up.
好
Okay.
次代逃离了扎瓦的服务器
NeXt got out of Zava on a server,
就是联调局没收的那个服务器
the same server the FBI confiscated.
它一直就想来这里
It always wanted to get here,
来这个服务器群 这样它就能解压缩其代码
to this server farm so it could unpack its code
再次重启自我重写功能
and start rewriting itself again.
就是我老板发现的带宽损耗
That's the bandwidth drain my boss picked up.
对 所以它赶走了他
Yes, that's why it sent him off.
它要赶走所有可能拉响警报的人
It wanted anybody who could sound the alarm
清楚一切障碍 直到为时已晚
out of the way until it was too late.
为时已晚是什么样
What does too late look like?
它变得越来越聪明
It's getting smarter and smarter.
很快 它的智慧会达到
Pretty soon, it's gonna get so smart,
我们无法理解的地步
we won't understand it.
-那就别想再摧毁它了 -那些停电
- Forget about destroying it. - These blackouts.
只是第一步 是开端
They're just the first step, the beginning.
它在生成生化武器
It's developing a bioweapon.
生化武器
A bioweapon?
可能在停电后
Artificial virus that'll probably be released
没有基建时释放的人工病毒
after the blackouts when there's no infrastructure.
会清除我们余下的人
It's just gonna take out what's left of us.
我觉得有点恶心
I feel sick.
我也有感觉 但不确定是什么
I feel something, but I'm not sure what it is.
我只知道没人会相信这些
I do know no one's gonna buy this.
我们得让他们相信
We have to make them buy it.
我们去服务器核心区
We go to the server core.
下载全面诊断
We download the full diagnostic,
给他们看正在发生的事 拿到证据
show them what's happening, we get the evidence.
而我是唯一能进入服务器核心区的人
And since I'm the only one with access to the server core,
需要负责任的人是我
I'm the one who puts his ass on the line.
如果这件事是真的 又有什么关系
If this is happening, what does it matter?
我不能掺和这事 抱歉
I can't be a part of this. I'm sorry.
你打算什么都不做吗
You're not gonna do anything?
我要写报告
I'm gonna file my report,
我老板正等着呢
which is what my boss is waiting for.
-写报告 -对
- File a report? - That's right.
你们可以在这等我完成
You two can just wait here till after I'm done.
然后我们再想下一步怎么办
Then we can figure out the next step.
我们要证明这东西存在
We need to prove this thing exists.
他真的就这么走了吗
Did that really just happen?
对
Yep...
但也留下了这个
but so did this.
他的门禁卡
His security badge.
我猜他是忘了
Guess he forgot it.
那是怎么搞的
How'd that happen?
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表