剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
所以 你想表达什么
So--so what are you saying?
董事会要解决方案
That the board needs to get ahead of this.
罗伯 你说你可以稳住他们的
Rob, you said you could hold them off.
现在可不行了
Well, not anymore.
听着 如果有人在背后支持你 一定是我
Look, you know if there's anyone behind you, it's me.
精品烈酒 在此出♥售♥
但 我的建议
But-- my advice?
在你被辞退之前主动下台吧
Step aside before you're removed.
已经结束了 泰德 我很抱歉
It's over, Ted. I'm sorry.
勒布朗先生
Mr. LeBlanc!
-都还好吗 先生 -我没事
- Everything okay, sir? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我不明白它们为什么没自动启动
Yeah, I don't know why they didn't turn on.
它们不可能被黑啊
They can't possibly be hackable.
也许这东西可以入侵一切
Well, maybe with this thing, anything's hackable.
喂 勒布朗先生
Hello? Mr. LeBlanc?
你是哪位
Who's this?
我是卡德威尔医生
This is Dr. Caldwell.
谁
Who?
里德医疗公♥司♥的
Reed Medical Associates.
你希望我们
You wanted us to notify you
得到你女儿的检测结果就打电♥话♥给你
the moment we got your daughter's test results.
等等
Hang on.
你们已经有检测结果了吗
You--you got the results already?
有什么发现
What'd you find?
我们对你提供的DNA进行了全面光谱的分♥析♥
We ran a full-spectrum analysis of the DNA you provided--
告诉我有什么发现
Just tell me what you found.
DNA检测确认有
The DNA tested positive for FFI,
致命性家族性失眠症基因
familial fatal insomnia.
什么
What?
什...你确定吗
What--are you sure?
检测还发现了一些其他标记
In fact, the test picked up several additional markers.
她很有可能会比你更早
She could conceivably start showing symptoms
出现症状
even earlier than you did,
所以我劝你马上给她安排预约
so I urge you to have her set up an appointment
这样我们能...
so that we can assess--
如果你们什么都做不了 这有什么意义
Well, what's the point if you can't do anything about it?
等等 你这号♥码是从哪里来的
Wait, where'd you get this phone number?
勒布朗先生 我可以向你保证
Mr. LeBlanc, I can assure you--
不 你向我保证不了任何事
No, you can't assure me of anything.
你怎么能向我保证...
How can you assure me--
你甚至保证不了你自己到底是谁
you can't even assure me who are who you say you are.
你是谁 你是谁
Who are you, huh? Who are you?
你怎么搞到这个号♥码的 你怎么搞到这个号♥码的
How'd you get this number? How did you get this number?
没有人知道这个号♥码
Nobody had this phone number.
档案里都没有 什么档案
It's not in a file. What file?
我知道你是谁 我知道你在哪里
I know who you are. I know where you are.
我了解你的外在 我了解你的内里
I know you're outside, I know you're inside,
我知道你之前和理查德一起
I know you were with Richard,
我知道是你害飞机坠毁的
I know you caused that plane to go down,
我知道是你害飞机坠毁的
I know you caused that plane to go down.
听着 我知道你在哪...我会找到你
Listen, I know where you-- I'm gonna find you.
喂 回话啊 喂 喂
Hello? Answer me! Hello? Hello!
你查过你的账号♥了吗
You check your account?
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我真没想到它真的能打来钱
I never thought it'd come through with the money.
我也是
Me neither.
是真的钱
It's really real.
-现在怎么办 -我们等着
- So what now? - We wait.
那个人工智能会告诉我们它到底要什么
The AI will tell us what it wants from us.
然后我们就照做
And then we do it.
万一
What if, I mean,
-万一它要我们... -我们拿了钱
- what if it wants us to-- - We took the money,
所以我们必须要跟着干 照它说的做
so we have to see it through, do what it asks.
不管是什么事 这是交易
No matter what that is. That's the deal.
-爸爸 -我们得离开这里
- Dad. - We need to get out of here.
什么
What?
-我们赶紧走 -怎么了
- We have to go. - What's wrong?
我们不能信任这地方 我们不能信任这些人
We can't trust this place. We can't trust these people.
-快 该走了 -什么 什么
- Come on, we need to go. - What, what?
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
暴♥乱♥ 停电
Look, the riot, the blackout,
密♥码♥ 电♥话♥ 坠机 理查德
that code, that phone call, the plane crash, Richard.
好吧 好吧 停下 停下 停下
Okay, okay, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
我们该走了 你在这里不安全
We gotta go. You're not safe here.
-我们该走了 -好吧 停下 停下
- We have to go. - Okay, just stop, just stop, just--
你为什么不去找萨拉扎探员聊聊
why don't you talk to Agent Salazar?
因为她不相信我
Because she won't believe me.
她会觉得这是我...
She'll think it's part of the whole--
-什么 -但不是的
- What? - But it's not.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Look.
求你了 求你了 你要相信我
Please, please, you have to trust me.
只有你和我了 求你了
It's just you and me, okay? Please?
-求你了 -好 好
- Please. - Okay, okay, okay.
我知道这看起来很疯狂 但我知道我在干什么
Look, I know it doesn't look like it, but I know what I'm doing.
好
Okay.
好 那走吧
Okay, come on. All right?
好
Yeah.
我终于知道这是什么了
I finally figured out what this is.
这是《阴阳魔界》[过渡区]
It's the "Twilight Zone."
感觉是会有点像
Yeah, feels like it sometimes.
不 我说的是那个剧
No, I mean the episode.
那集外星人想要占领地球的
The one where the aliens try and take over the Earth.
没看过
Never watched it.
外星人飞过郊区 关掉电
These aliens fly over this suburb, turn all the power off.
地上人就开始内斗
And the people on the ground start turning on each other,
指责对方是外星人 到最后
accusing each other of being aliens and the in the end,
他们自相残杀了
they tear each other apart.
根本不用入侵
No need to invade.
我想是我们自己给自己留了这么多漏洞
I guess we have made ourselves pretty hackable.
这个东西不仅只侵入我们的东西
This thing, you know, it's not just hacking our stuff.
还侵入了我们
It's hacking us.
你看到什么异常吗
Do you see anything?
看起来很正常
This looks normal.
我从来没有说过谢谢
I never said thanks.
为什么
For what?
你罩着伊森和泰
Looking out for Ethan and Ty.
还叫停了安珀警报
Putting a stop to the Amber Alert.
没有吉娜 我也发现不了
I wouldn't have seen it without Gina,
也是CM的黑客技术实现的
and CM's hack was the only way to make it work.
这是团队合作
It was a group effort.
嗯
Yeah.
这也是我们胜利的方式
That's how we win.
真的吗 妈妈的呢
Really? What about Mom's?
妈妈的 天啊
Mom's? Oh, my God.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
这是男人之间的对话吧 我要确定我能信任你
We're talking man-to-man, here? I need to know I can trust you.
当然了
Yeah.
你妈妈根本不知道怎么做卜卜沙饼
Your mom has no idea how to make a pupusa.
低脂奶酪是不可能做出卜卜沙饼的
You can't make a pupusa with low-fat cheese.
你知道吗 这还不是最糟糕的
And you know what? That's not even the worst part.
那是什么
What is?
她都不用齐阿龙[一种炸五花]
She doesn't use the chicharrón.
-什么 -齐阿龙
- The what? - The chicharrón.
就是把猪油和猪肚
It's, like, pork fat and pork belly
全都在搅拌机里混在一起 那...
all, like, minced together in a blender. It's--
你现在嫌弃 等着
You say that now. You wait.
等我热好炉子 你闻到香味
You wait till I fire up the stove and you smell this cooking.
你就会求我...
You're gonna be begging me to--
真奇怪
That's weird.
我们找个手电筒
We'll find a flashlight...
过来 坐下 坐下 坐下 坐下
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表