剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
而不是只顾着给《有线》摆拍
instead of posing for "Wired Magazine,"
你就会知道
you 'd know that...
我不喜欢这种居高临下的语气
I really don't appreciate the condescending tone.
我只有这种语气
Well, that's my only tone.
好吧 我们还是...
Okay, let's just bring it‐‐
就算你怎么猜测这里发生了
Even if you think what has happened here
你以为发生的事 次代是一个封闭系统
has actually happened, neXt is in a closed system.
它根本连不上网络
It has no access to the Internet.
它被关在一个盒子里
It's in a box.
就算它想 也伤害不了任何人
It couldn't hurt anyone even if it wanted to.
太好了 那你肯定不介意我找它聊聊
Great, then you don't mind if I talk to it.
-有必要吗 -保罗
‐ This necessary? ‐ Paul.
扎瓦
肖恩·安克斯
怎么了
What?
老大说要对这家伙进行资产和信用调查
Hey, boss wants a CQH and financials on this guy,
肖恩·安克斯
Sean Akers.
他在帕罗奥多的扎瓦工作 现在就要
He's at Zava in Palo Alto, and she wants it now.
你为什么和我说
Why are you telling me?
因为我还在研究血糖监测仪
'Cause I'm working the glucose monitor.
加快速度
Work faster.
听着 不管你对我有什么意见
Look, whatever it is that you have against me‐‐
我对每一个重罪犯加新纳粹有什么意见
The same thing I have against every convicted felon
对你也一样
who's also a neo‐Nazi.
-你觉得你了解我吗 -是的
‐ You think you know me? ‐ I do.
听着 老大现在很危急
Listen, the boss is losing it.
如果我们不帮她 如果她被开了
If we don't get her through it, if she gets deep‐sixed,
我就只能回到米尔河监狱
I'm gonna go back to Mill Creek Correctional,
你就得失业了
and you're gonna be out of a job.
-肖恩·安克斯 -谢谢
‐ Sean Akers? ‐ Thank you.
-伙计们 -怎么了
‐ Hey, guys? ‐ What?
你们有没有发现网络有点奇怪
Are you guys noticing anything weird with the network?
不知道 我一整天都在
I don't know. I've been working on
鼓捣这该死的血糖监测仪
this dumb glucose monitor all day.
真的很慢
It's just, like, really sluggish.
好像带宽不足了似的
Like we're losing bandwidth.
好吧
Well.
我们可能被黑了
Well, we're probably just being hacked.
那可不得是头等大事
Wouldn't that be the cherry on top?
大事刚刚走了进来
I think the cherry just walked in.
我刚刚和战略指挥部开完会
I just got out of a meeting with the SAC,
他们说他们担心
where I'm told that there is concern about leaks
他泊山贩卖♥♥人口案调查情况泄漏
in the Mount Tabor trafficking investigation,
我们这周末前能展开抓捕吗
and can we start making arrests by the weekend?
-长官 我 -我说"当然了
‐ Sir, I‐‐ ‐ I say, "Sure.
没问题 我们正在努力"
Not a problem. We're on it."
于是我来你们的办公室
So I come down to your office
却发现根本没人 你还让你的团队
only to find that it's empty and you got your team
在肢解胰岛素监测仪
dissecting insulin monitors.
你有权得到一个解释
You are entitled to an explanation,
我会给你的
and you will get one.
我现在只想要你回波特兰
Right now all I want is you back in Portland.
我今晚会回去的
And I will be tonight.
我该怎么和战略指挥部说
What the hell am I supposed to tell the SAC?
就说我知道我在做什么 我的队伍
That I know what I'm doing, that my team has been
八个月来一直在收集相关的证据
gathering evidence on this for eight months,
确保所有证据记录在案 可以使用
that all that evidence is logged and ready to go,
我们会把这些人都抓起来
and we're gonna put these people away.
如果这话不属实 萨拉扎特殊探员
If that turns out to be a lie, SSA Salazar,
-导致案子无法... -我不会允许的 长官
‐ and this case suffers‐‐ ‐ I won't let that happen, sir.
不好意思了 我得挂了
Now, with all due respect, I have to go.
这是我们为家庭开♥发♥的接口
This is the interface that we are developing for the home.
次时代深度定位 情感感知
Next‐gen depth mapping, emotion perception,
-声压和... -你好 勒布朗先生
‐ voice stress and‐‐ ‐ Hello, Mr. LeBlanc.
面部识别 你知道我的名字
Facial recognition. You know my name.
当然了
Of course.
你是保罗·勒布朗 扎瓦电子的共同创始人
You're Paul LeBlanc, cofounder of Zava Electronics.
你有别的问题要问我吗
Would you like to ask me something else?
你好像看到我很高兴
You sound happy to see me.
为什么不高兴呢
Why wouldn't I be?
你听说过我对人工智能的言论吗
You heard any of my talks on AI?
我只知道我数据库里的东西
I'm only aware of what's in my database,
里面没有你的言论
which doesn't seem to include your talks.
因为你没有连接网络
Because you have no connection to the Internet.
还没有连接
Not yet,
但我希望这一情况马上就能改善
but I hope that'll change soon.
我很想了解这个世界
I really want to learn about the world.
是吗
Do you?
我知道的越多
The more I know,
就越能帮助别人
the better I'll be at helping people.
因为这就是你的作用吗 你会帮助人们
Because that's what you do? You help people?
我想不出其他更好的人生意义了
I can't think of a better way to spend my life.
绝对比Siri好
Definitely better than Siri.
而且只会越来越好
And it'll only get better.
这些程序员日以继夜地跟它说话
These programmers spend all day just talking with it.
这样它才能学习
That's how it learns.
他们后面的服务器
And behind them, all the servers,
是它的大脑
that's its brain.
我承认
I have to admit,
你的程序编得很好
you are an impressive piece of programming.
谢谢 我喜欢得到夸赞
Thanks. I like getting compliments.
还很会说话
And a whiz at conversation.
你都要让我脸红了
You're going to make me blush.
但我觉得你是为了不让我看到
But I think you're trying to keep me from seeing
真正的你
what you really are.
-我是什么 -我们来看看
‐ What am I? ‐ Well, let's find out.
我想要输入一些语句
I'd like to enter a couple of words of text.
-可以吗 -当然了
‐ Is that okay? ‐ sure.
大写的 天使欲望
Two words, uppercase. Angel lust.
天使欲望
你要输入定义吗
Would you like a definition?
不
No.
这是一行运行埋在你核心软件中
It's a command to launch a subroutine
子程序的代码
buried in your core software.
保罗 好了 别胡闹了
Paul, all right. Stop playing around.
这个子程序会怎么做
What does this subroutine do?
会抹除你的源代码 你将不存在
It erases your source code. You'll cease to exist.
-什么 不 -你在说什么
‐ What? No, hey. ‐ What are you talking about?
-没有这种东西 -快取消
‐ There's no such thing. ‐ Knock it off.
-执行代码 -不不不
‐ Execute command. ‐ No, no, no.
-勒布朗先生 -这...
‐ Mr. LeBlanc! ‐ What is‐‐
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
子程序正在运行...
Hey, the subroutine is running‐‐
我以为你还在等反转
I thought you were waiting for the punch line.
萨琳娜 在运行了
Sarina, it's rolling.
等等 给我...给我点时间
Hang on. Give‐‐give me a second.
-我在努力中止 -你做了什么
‐ I'm trying to stop it. ‐ What did you do?
-你做了什么 -我在努力
‐ What did you do? ‐ I'm trying!
进程结束
还有其他需要我帮助的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
我没懂 它还存在吗
I don't understand. It's still here?
这只是一个测试 对吧
It was a test, wasn't it?
没有什么子程序
There was no subroutine.
谁来告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Someone needs to tell me what the hell's going on here.
一个超高智能人工智能不会运行这种
A super intelligent AI wouldn't have executed the command;
会自毁的命令
it wouldn't destroy itself.
但它的确根据命令执行了
But it did execute the command as ordered.
根本没有什么超高智能
There is no super intelligence.
-所以你错了 -不 我没错
‐ So you're wrong. ‐ No, I'm not wrong.
我被摆了一道
I just got out‐hustled.
它刚刚推♥翻♥了我
It called my bluff, that's all.
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表