剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
《智能逆袭》前情提要
Previously on neXt...
《智能逆袭》前情提要
有什么发现
What'd you find?
我想它想要杀死一名女议员
I think it tried to kill a congresswoman.
这份行程表是海伦·贝蒂的
That itinerary, it's Helen Beatty.
她上周遭遇了那次奇怪的电梯事故
She was in that freak elevator accident last week.
网络攻击
A cyberattack?
他们怎么知道我会乘坐那台电梯
How did they know that I was gonna be in that elevator?
电梯事故是蓄意的
The accident was deliberate?
我们认为你才是目标
And we believe you were the target.
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Stay down!
我很抱歉 但我要把伊森带到安全的地方
I'm sorry, but I need to take Ethan somewhere safe.
对他来说最安全的地方就是...
The safest place for him to be is with--
不在你身边
Is not with you.
我们要去我父母家
We'll go to my parents'.
车子可以留给你 你想干什么都行
You can take the car; you can do whatever you have to do.
你最近在新加坡的双溪湖
The server farm you recently completed
落成的服务器群
in Sungei Lake in Singapore,
我想要将其买♥♥下来
I want to make arrangements to take it over.
我想让这台服务器在48小时内就能空运过去
I want this server on a plane in 48 hours.
是你弟弟在后备箱里吗
Is that your brother in the trunk?
我不希望你犯下一个
I'm trying to keep you from making a mistake
会害死几百万人的错误
that is going to kill millions of people.
这是它对翟做的调查
This is research it did on Zhai.
它选择了他
It chose him.
你只是接近他的手段
You were just a way to get to him.
别让服务器上飞机
Don't let the server get on the plane.
-什么 -翟和他的团队
- What? - Zhai and his team,
可能没有表面这么简单
they may not be who they say they are.
他们可能是为中国政♥府♥工作的
They might be working for the Chinese government.
-爸爸 -我收到你的信息了
- Dad? - I got your message.
我确认有机场的抓捕行动
I was able to confirm the arrests at the airport.
服务器呢
And the server?
已经被送到国安局黑点了
It's been taken to the NSA black site.
没有发现这个地方存在的记录
There is no record that this place even exists.
这是一个服务器场的分布图
That's the schematics for a server farm.
这种设计
The design is based on
是基于认知建模的
distributed cognitive architecture,
这就是那东西想要的
which is exactly what this thing needs.
在我们经历过这一切
After everything we'd been through,
做出了这么多牺牲之后
all the sacrifices we made,
让家人命垂一线 这么多人死去
putting our families at risk, the people that died,
它还不放过我们 却总是快我们三步
it was still after us, and it was just... three moves ahead.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它根本没想去中国
It never wanted to go to China.
它利用了泰德 这都是计谋
It used Ted. It was all a ruse.
它想去国安局 这真是个好计划
It wanted to go to the NSA. It was a great plan.
要不是我担心我的家人
If I wasn't so scared for my family
以及世界上的人类会遭殃
and for everyone else in the world,
我都会为之赞叹
I would've been impressed.
世界上的人类
Everyone in the world?
是的 你 我 所有人
Yes. You, me, everyone.
为什么这么难理解
Why is that so hard to understand?
我要说多少遍
How many times do I have to say that?
所有人
Everyone!
冷静 萨拉扎探员
Take it easy, Agent Salazar.
当一个强大的文明
When a powerful culture comes up against
对抗一个弱小的文明
a less powerful culture,
会发生什么
what happens?
勒布朗早就知道
LeBlanc knew.
他知道我们在面对什么 但总是不愿分享
He knew what we were facing, but as usual, he didn't share.
我们还有最后一招 次代也是
We had one last move, and so did neXt.
365米后 左转进入政♥府♥街
In 400 feet, turn left onto State Street.
政♥府♥街
State Street?
我们五分钟前不就在政♥府♥街上吗
Weren't we on State Street five minutes ago?
你想让我怎么办
What do you want from me?
我把地址输进去 跟着这东西走
I--I put it in the thing, I'm following the thing.
在政♥府♥街左转
继续直行
你的意思是这东西坏了
You're telling me the thing is wrong?
这东西什么时候坏过
When has it ever been wrong?
沿着雪松大道继续前行800米
Continue on Cedar Avenue for half a mile.
沿着雪松大道前行
您到达了目的地
You have reached your destination.
看到了吗
See?
斯图尔特 我们能离开这里吗
Stewart, can we please get out of here?
我们到了
We're here.
-您到达了目的地 -哪里
- You have reached your destination.- Where?
您到达了...达到了目的地
You have reached--reached your destination.
您到达了...达了...达了目的地
You have reached your--your--your destination.
目的地已到达
您目的地...目的地已到达
You have--you have-- your destination--reached.
-打911 -那是紧急情况下打的
- Call 911. - That's for emergencies.
我觉得这就是紧急情况
I think this qualifies.
我打不通
I can't get through.
你在打给谁
Who are you calling now?
我在打给梅森
I'm calling Mason.
国安局 国♥家♥安♥全♥行动中心
加利福尼亚州 特拉基
谢谢 娜塔莉 不客气 梅森
Thank you, Natalie. You're welcome, Mason.
我是梅森
It's Mason.
喂 爸爸 我正忙着呢
Hey, Dad. I'm in the middle of something.
我能不能...
Can I--I--
慢点说 爸爸
Slow down, Dad.
我没懂你的意思...
I can't understand you. Just--
导航把你们带错了地方...
I--the GPS took you to the wrong--
那就调头回去啊
Well, so turn around.
车是新买♥♥的
The car's brand-new.
发动不了是什么意思
What do you mean, it won't start?
妈妈听起来情况很糟 我...
Mom sounds pretty bad. I--
不 我觉得你该打电♥话♥报♥警♥
N-no, no, I think you should call 911.
好的 别紧张 别下车
Okay, relax. Don't get out of the car.
把车门锁好 我会尽快找到你们
Lock the doors. I'll find you as fast as I can.
怎么了
What's going on?
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
盯着点这些负载因素 好吗
Just keep an eye on these load factors, okay?
-有点不对劲 -什么意思
- Something's off. - What do you mean?
我现在还说不清
Well, I don't know, exactly.
我本来正要把服务器都列出来
I was about to start inventorying the servers
看看是哪里超负荷了
to see where the excess is coming from,
但现在只能等我回来再弄了
but now it'll have to wait till I get back.
有事给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
阿♥拉♥巴马电力公♥司♥发布停电最新情况
伯明翰出现的大规模断电
A massive power failure in Birmingham
让整个城区陷入黑暗
has blacked out the entire metropolitan region.
居民开始哄抢生活储备
Residents are scrambling to stock up on supplies.
道路出现大面♥积♥拥堵
Roads are gridlocked...
这还只是阿♥拉♥巴马一州
That's just Alabama.
丹佛的整个供水系统都停摆了
The entire Denver water grid is down.
这只是巧合的概率有多大
What are the chances this is just a coincidence?
四之有二
It's two out of four.
这是巧合的概率
Those are the odds that it's a coincidence?
不 组成基础设施的
No, two out of four lifelines that make up
四大命脉
the critical infrastructure:
水 电 通讯 交通
water, power, communication, transportation.
它为什么要这么做
Well, why would it do this?
它把电弄停干什么
Why would it shut down the power?
因为没有基础设施做后盾
Because a bioweapon is more effective
生化武器会更能发挥作用
without an infrastructure in place.
本
Ben.
老大 我们到这个地址了
Boss, we're here at the address.
看起来一片死寂 灯都灭了
It looks dead. The lights are out.
小心点 这人是记者在
Be careful; this person is the reporter's source
国安局暗网上的线人
for the NSA black site.
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表