剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
《智能逆袭》前情提要
Previously on "NeXt"...
你想开枪 但你不能
You want to pull that trigger, but you can't.
他拿着刀来找你 你还得开枪打他
So he came at you with a knife, so you had to shoot him?
我做了我该做的
I did what I had to do.
你向我隐瞒你的人生
You've kept this entire life from me.
还瞒着伊森 我们要去我父母家
From Ethan. We'll go to my parents.
你想干什么都行
You can do whatever you have to do.
我还是无法相信这都是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
不管愿不愿意 我们现在都被卷进来了
Whether we like it or not, we're in this now.
传染轨迹 生物武器
These are projections. A bioweapon.
上亿人会死
Billions dead.
我是次代
I'm neXt.
我们将一起去做些伟大的事
And we're going to do great things together.
它正在准备下一步
It's getting ready for the next step,
找到一个能解压代码
which is finding a place it can unpack its code
发挥全部潜能的地方
and reach its full potential.
你最近在新加坡的双溪湖落成的服务器群
The server farm you recently completed in Sungei Lake--
我想要将其买♥♥下来
I want to make arrangements to take it over.
-怎么了 出什么事了 -他刚刚
- What is it? What's wrong? - He just--
他还给自己电疗
He gave himself electroshock therapy.
爸爸手上有一个硬盘
Dad has this drive.
我要看看这个硬盘
I need to see the hard drive.
格式化硬盘
你确定要格式化硬盘吗 所有数据都会丢失
根本没有复♥制♥ 而是在格式化硬盘
It's not copying anything; it's formatting the hard drive.
把所有东西都抹除了
It's erasing everything.
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've just done?
他为什么要这么做
I mean, why would he do that?
他没有在找服务器 因为服务器已经在他手上了
He's not looking for the server 'cause he already has it.
服务器在泰德手上了
Ted has the server.
如果我说错了 你可以纠正我 议员女士
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, Congresswoman,
但是他们不是一直
but haven't they always been
都是你竞选的重要资助者吗
significant contributors to your campaigns?
我确实一直依靠他们的帮助
I've always been able to depend on them, yes.
那么花费这么多时间敲诈亿万富翁的感觉
And how's it feel to spend so much time
怎么样呢
panhandling billionaires?
我完全支持竞选财政改革
I'm all for campaign finance reform,
但我不支持单方面削减经费
but I'm not for unilateral disarmament.
网络防御 服务器场
Cyber defense? Server farms?
我好像没有说过这些事
I don't remember mentioning any of that.
这不是你的报道笔记
That's not for the piece I'm writing about you.
这是我的私人项目
That's a, um, personal project.
如果我们能...
If we could--
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
泰德
Ted?
如果我说"你总有一天会感谢我的"
If I said, "You'll thank me for this one day,"
你还是会用那个东西打我吗
are you still gonna hit me with that thing?
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
从车♥库♥
Through the garage.
你真该改改密♥码♥了
You should really change your code.
听着 虽然我也很想和你叙旧
Listen, as much as I'd like to catch up with you,
但我现在赶时间
I'm kind of in a hurry.
泰德在哪里
Where's Ted?
你翻了他的办公室吗
Were you going through his office?
是的 我本来一无所获
Yeah, I was, and I was really frustrated
知道我发现他今天刚补满的安♥眠♥药♥
until I found his sleeping pills, which he refilled today,
已经少了一半
half of which are missing.
我知道他只会在
And I know he only takes them
长途旅行时才需要吃药睡觉
to knock himself out on long flights,
所以他去哪里了
so where did he go?
现在是凌晨四点 保罗
It's 4:00 A.M., Paul.
你 你应该回家去
You--you need to go home.
他已经走了吗 告诉我是哪个国家
Has he left already? Tell me which country.
我不...我都不知道
I don't--I don't even know.
就算我知道 我为什么要告诉你
And even if I did, why would I tell you?
好让你毁掉
So you can go and ruin something
他花毕生心血研发的东西吗
that he's invested his whole life into?
黛布 他现在有大♥麻♥烦了
Deb, he's in deep trouble.
他不知道自己在做什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
真好笑
That's funny,
因为他也是这么说你的
'cause he says the same thing about you.
我是认真的 他手上的东西非常危险
I'm serious, this thing he's got is very dangerous.
有人都被杀了
People have been killed.
不行 你赶紧离开这里
Don't. You need to leave, okay?
如果你再不走 我就要报♥警♥了
If you don't leave right now, I'm gonna call the police.
你没有听进去我的话
You're not hearing me.
我发誓 我没有开玩笑
I swear to God, I'm not kidding.
-我是认真的 -听着 告诉我
- I am serious-- - Listen, just tell me--
他在哪里
Where he is.
我都没有回家收拾东西
I haven't even been home to pack.
等我们去新加坡
I'll buy you a whole new wardrobe
我给你买♥♥一柜子的衣服
when we get to Singapore.
再给你买♥♥一幢放衣柜的新房♥子 两幢 三幢
And then a new house to put it in, or two, or three.
随你要什么
Whatever you want.
我想一幢就可以了
I think one will do.
你不会依然在担心这件事吧
Hey, you're not still concerned about this deal, are you?
兼容性的确很需要担心
Compatibility is concerning, yeah.
要是我男朋友发现我出国了
Oh, man, my boyfriend finds out that I've left the country
还不知道我什么时候回来 我们应该就完了
and I don't know when I'll be back, I think it's gonna be it.
我也再给你买♥♥个新的
Well, I'll buy you a new one of those, too.
听着 如果他一点都不理解
Listen, if he doesn't appreciate
你所做的一切
all that you're doing,
那也许是该结束
then maybe it should be it.
这是在创造我们甚至无法想象的东西
It's making things that we can't even imagine,
我们可以让这个世界都看到
which we will then present to the world,
这会让世界变得更好
which will make the world a much better place.
这是我们曾经梦寐以求的一切
It is everything we've ever dreamed of.
是的
It is.
她准备好了
She's ready.
好的
Okay.
好了 去把集装箱运过来 开始装箱
Okay, get the container. Start packing it up.
喂
Hello?
是勒布朗先生吗
Is this Mr. LeBlanc?
是的 你哪位
Yeah, this is him. Who is this?
这边是斯坦福医院
I'm calling from Stanford Hospital.
很遗憾地通知您 您太太刚才入院了
I'm sorry to inform you that your wife was admitted
因为头部受伤
a short time ago with a head injury.
什么
What?
怎么回事 她还好吗
What happened? Is she okay?
她目前正在接受手术
She's in surgery now.
我现在没有更多消息 得等医生...
I won't have more information until the doctor--
我马上过来 谢谢
I'm on my way. Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
黛布拉进医院了 我得走了
Deborah's in the hospital. I--I gotta go.
天啊 当然 快去吧
Oh--oh, my God, of course, go.
我会尽量跟你保持联♥系♥
All right, uh, I'm gonna try to catch up with you,
但如果没有
but if I don't,
别等我
don't wait for me.
你不觉得我们也许该推迟...
Don't you think that we should maybe postpone, or--
不不不 绝对不行 你去说明情况
No, no, no, no, absolutely not. You go, explain the situation,
我一有消息就打给你
and I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
别让它离开你的视线
Don't take your eyes off of it.
泰德
Ted.
保罗 你怎么来了
Paul, what are you doing here?
黛布没事 她在家
Deb's fine. She's at home.
你说什么呢...
What are you talking--
那电♥话♥你是安排的
You faked the call?
我不知道还能怎么引起你的注意
I didn't know how else to get your attention
也不知道你是不是已经走了
or if you'd already left.
谁跟你说我要走的
Who told you I was leaving?
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表