剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
或者开一家新公♥司♥
Or just start a new company.
怎样都行 我不在乎
Whatever. I don't care.
你不在乎的话 为什么还过来
If you don't care, why are you here?
因为我以为你会不一样了
Because I thought you'd be different.
我确实跟人不一样
I am different.
这一直是症结所在
That's always been the problem.
我还以为你现在应该习惯了
Figured you'd be used to that by now.
-我得走了 -等等 别...
‐ I have to go. ‐ Wait, just don't‐‐
我该怎么弥补
How do I fix it?
联调局网络犯罪特别工作组
俄勒冈州波特兰市
截至今天 我们确认了
As of today, we've identified
16名犯罪网络成员的身份
16 individuals as being members of the ring.
目前我们从没收的硬盘中
So far we've recovered 600 gigs
复原了600项文件
from the impounded hard drives.
主要是6至11岁的孩子的录像
It's mostly videos of children between the ages of 6 and 11.
我知道这工作不容易
I know this one has been hard.
过去一年我们每天都在看这种东西
We've been looking at this stuff every day for a year.
等一切结束
So when it's over,
我们都得去参加强制性心理治疗
we're all going in for some mandatory psych time.
我把我的心理治疗捐给吉娜 钦此
I hereby donate my psych time to Gina.
这对你完全没影响 我怎么一点都不吃惊呢
Why am I not surprised this doesn't affect you?
我胃好
I have a strong stomach.
你那是没闻到你一天下来是啥味
You haven't smelled yourself at the end of the day.
说真的 买♥♥点除臭剂吧
Seriously, invest in some deodorant.
除臭剂就是个骗局
Deodorant's a corporate scam.
-真的 -好了 够了
‐ Yeah. ‐ All right, that's enough.
指挥部周五就要结了这案子
SAC expects this case by Friday,
我们得专心
so we need to stay focused.
不用我提醒你们绝对不能泄露吧
I don't need to remind you to keep the circle tight.
我们查的是大人物
We're after some big people,
如果这些公诉书在我们准备好之前有半点泄漏
so if word of these indictments gets out before we're ready,
这案子可能就完了
it could blow up in our faces,
而且整整一年的工作就都白费了
and a year's work will be down the drain.
CM 到我办公室来
CM, my office.
她怎么了
The hell's up with her?
巴纳德·韦斯出了车祸
Bernard Weiss was in a car accident,
看来这事没出现在你的极右网站上啊
but hey, guess that wasn't on any of your alt right.com?
巴纳德·韦斯是谁
Who's Bernard Weiss?
只是个救了她命的人
He's only the man who saved her life.
勒布朗先生 我是萨拉扎探员
Mr. LeBlanc. Agent Salazar.
欢迎来到网络犯罪特别工作组
Welcome to the cyber‐crime task force.
你们的煤在哪烧着呢
Where do you burn the coal?
抱歉 煤
I'm sorry, the coal?
这些电脑是靠蒸汽运行的 对吧
These computers run on steam, right?
找我来干什么
What am I doing here?
除了给人留下个糟糕的印象吗
Besides making a bad impression?
跟我来
You're following me.
我把外壳用强力胶粘了 应该能更好地运行了
I super glued the housing, so it should run better now.
谢了 CM
Thanks, CM.
脚环
Ankle bracelet.
最好的装备 最好的人员
Best equipment and the best personnel.
他以前掌管过一个叫死蜥的黑客团体
Used to run a hacker collective called the Dead Lizards.
-那个白人♥民♥族主义团体 -对 有些人是
‐ The white nationalist group? ‐ Yeah, some of them were.
我的一个朋友拍了这个
A friend of mine shot this.
还能用
Ah, still works.
我录这段录像是为了防止
I'm, um, recording this in case
日后遭遇不测 所以我真的
something happens to me, so I really,
真的希望这永远不用被人看到
really hope no one ever sees it.
两周前 我在往云盘上传东西
Two weeks ago, I was uploading stuff to the cloud
突然发现了一些奇怪的情况
when I noticed something strange.
多个网域间出现了交叉入侵
Correlated intrusions across multiple domains
全都留下了相同的追踪码
all leaving behind the same trace code.
一开始我以为是某种有组织的集体行动
At first I thought it was some kind of organized group effort
但没有组织能动作那么快 而且那么有凝聚力
but no group can operate with that speed and co‐‐cohesion.
于是我想...
And then I thought...
他一直是这种疑神疑鬼的性格吗
Is he always the, uh, tinfoil‐hat type?
我想错了
I was wrong about that, um...
完全不是
Not at all.
看 我截了图
Here, I took a snapshot of it
在它还没发现我在看它前
before it realized I was watching it.
代码看起来像是阿帕奇变体
The code looks like an apache variant,
但让我担心的是它的库文件
but it's the library stack that has me worried.
你这个朋友现在在哪
Where's this friend of yours now?
波特兰地区重症监护室
Portland Regional ICU.
有人闯红灯 撞了他的车
Someone ran a red light and hit his car.
一周前 我的车开始出现问题
A week ago, I started having car trouble,
后来我拔出了所有微处理器才算完
which stopped after I pulled out all the micro‐processors,
然后我的手♥机♥又开始不正常了
and then my phone began acting up.
我觉得相机被人强行读取了
I think the camera was accessed,
然后是昨天 我的血糖仪
and yesterday, my glucose monitor gave me
给出了错误的读数
the wrong reading and...
我差点胰岛素休克
I almost went into insulin shock.
不管我发现的是什么
Whatever it is that I found,
我的发现令它不爽
it is not happy that I found it.
在他车里发现一张便利贴 写着你的地址
Your address was on a Post‐It note we found in his car.
韦斯博士原本似乎要去找你
Seems Dr. Weiss was on his way to see you.
为什么
Why?
我还希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
谢谢
Uh‐huh, thanks.
这是他的住院表
That's his chart?
好的
Okay.
-紧急情况 -病危
- Code blue. - He's flat‐lining.
呼叫医生 监控器怎么没报♥警♥
Page the doctor. What happened to the monitors?
你们俩 该睡觉啦
Hey, guys. It's time for bed.
跟爸爸说晚安
Say good night to your dad.
可以给我读故事吗
Will you read me a book?
当然 你先去祈祷
Sure, after your prayers.
怎么了
You okay?
我
I just...
也想知道是怎么回事
I wish I knew what happened.
医生本来说他很稳定
You know, the doctor said he was stable,
希望很大
that his chances were good.
我知道 很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
搞不懂
I don't know.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我在网上找到你那位人物的新闻
It was something I found on your guy.
难缠的家伙
He's a piece of work.
穷途末路之人夺权的小伎俩
This is nothing but a power grab by desperate people
勒布朗离开扎瓦
没有我 他们将一事无成
who would be nowhere without me,
包括我的弟弟
including my brother.
自己的弟弟把他赶出公♥司♥
His own brother ran him out of the company.
差劲到这种地步
That's how bad he was.
他致力于反科技斗争
The rumors of instability
有传言说他精神不稳定
in his crusade against technology,
勒布朗离开扎瓦
甚至公♥司♥里的一些智能手♥机♥
even the very smart phones his company...
你好
Hello?
我不确定 但我可能知道
Yeah, I'm not sure, but I think I know
你的朋友怎么了
what happened to your friend.
勒布朗先生
Mr. LeBlanc?
别电♥话♥上说 出来见我
Not on the phone. Meet me outside.
-出来 -我在你家门前
- Outside? - I'm in front of your house.
-嗨 -简直不敢相信
- Hi. - God, unbelievable.
- 他就在外面 -是啊
- He's outside? - Yeah.
现在吗
Right now?
我知道你朋友为什么找我了
I know why your friend was coming to see me.
好吧 你说
Okay. I'm listening.
他说发现这个编码后 开始疑神疑鬼
He said it got weird when he noticed this code.
-我写的编码 -你写的
- I wrote that code. - You wrote it?
这是我执掌扎瓦的时候
It was part of a project we were developing
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表