剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
《智能逆袭》前情提要
Previously on neXt...
已经被送到国安局黑点了
It's been taken to the NSA black site,
和你怀疑的一样
just like you suspected.
继续当我的耳目 儿子
Continue being my eyes and ears, son.
威尔士先生 出现了一个大带宽滞后
Mr. Welles, there's a huge bandwidth lag here.
好像有东西占据了服务器的空间
It's like something is taking up server space
而且耗损越来越大
and is growing.
老大 你得来看看
Hey, boss. You need to see this.
停电扩散至西海岸
已经开始蔓延了
It's spreading.
我现在是目标吗
Am I a target now?
是的 我们都是目标
Yes, we're all targets.
你们三个要黑入门禁卡
You three are gonna hack into the access card.
-谁的档案 -吉娜
- Whose profile? - Gina.
这是我的专长 我的技术就是用来干这个的
This is my field. It's what I was trained to do.
我想我们现在应该待在一起
I think we need to be together.
现在最重要的就是保证伊森的安全
The most important thing is keeping Ethan safe.
我想我们在这里挺好
I think we're better off here.
科迪跟你在一起吗
Is Cody with you?
我不想你和他有任何联♥系♥
I don't want you having any contact with him.
科迪还是我儿子
Cody's still my son.
你不能把他抢走
You can't take that away from me.
你想要擅闯扎瓦
You want to break into Zava
偷病毒 然后再偷偷带进国安局吗
to steal a virus and then sneak it into the NSA?
我们明确了这东西在哪
We know exactly where this thing is.
我们也许能杀了它
We can go in and potentially kill this thing.
勒布朗在访问档案
LeBlanc is accessing the archives,
试着取能够毁灭次代的病毒
trying to get a virus he thinks can destroy neXt.
法雷尔特别探员
Special Agent Farrell,
我这有一些情报 你需要知道
I have some information you need to hear.
我们得闯进去
We need to go in.
保罗 联调局收到信报
Paul, the FBI were tipped off.
海军情报局知道你在这
Somehow ONI knew you were here already.
-抓住他 -你必须离开
- Take him out. - You gotta get out of there.
你必须离开 保罗
You gotta get out of there, Paul!
-保罗 -发布全境通缉
- Paul! - Put out an APB.
议员女士 你肯定还能做些什么
Congresswoman, there's got to be something else you can do.
你得再施加一些压力
You've got to push harder.
我一点进展都没有
I'm getting nowhere.
我联♥系♥了国安局的一个老同事
I called an old colleague at Homeland.
我还找了应急管理署的一位官员
I spoke with an administrator at FEMA.
我甚至还联♥系♥了其中一个受影响区域的
I even contacted the governor's office
州长办公室
in one of the affected areas.
-然后呢 -全都没有回音
- And? - Calls aren't returned.
我联♥系♥的人得知的消息都恰恰相反
People I've contacted are getting conflicting reports,
报告称情况都在掌控之中
saying everything is under control.
好像有一堵隔绝信息的墙壁
It's as if there's a wall of disinformation being put up,
我实在穿不过去
and I can't get through.
那是因为它不希望你传过去
Yeah, that's because it doesn't want you to get through.
它在进行干扰
It's running interference.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up,
但是我告诉你
but you should know,
我在这里听到的风言风语
what I'm hearing from people on the ground,
已经越来越让人不安了
it's getting more and more disturbing.
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
我觉得你应该赶紧找一个安全的地方
I think you need to go to a safe place.
现在 这个东西肯定知道你在帮我们
By now, this thing must know you're helping us.
-正在重新规划路线 -我的车有点不对
- Rerouting. - Something's going on with the car.
萨拉扎探员
Agent Salazar-- -
议员女士 喂
Congresswoman? Hello?
萨拉扎探员 怎么回事
Agent Salazar? What's going on?
车在加速
It's accelerating.
我停不下来
I can't stop it!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你在吃什么单高
What kind of cake are you having?
我不知道 应该是香草...
I don't know, I feel like vanilla...
你是汤米的爸爸吧
You're Timmy's dad, right?
别告诉他妈妈的丈夫
Just don't tell his mother's husband.
太强了
Too strong!
你已经跑完了第三圈
You finished lap three!
小心左边
Easy on your left.
轮到你了
Your turn!
下一圈
Next round.
搜索
太烂了
This sucks.
怎么了
What's the matter?
他们一直杀我
They keep killing me!
我知道这种感觉 给我
Yeah, I know the feeling. Here, give me that.
现在试试
Try it now.
上 上
Go, go!
我拿BFG了 还有反甲
Ooh, I have a BFG, and a spike armor!
真厉害
Good for you.
特伦斯·威尔逊
现在正在进行将黑点控制权
Machinery is in motion to transfer operational control
移交给我手动操作的命令
of the black site to my working group.
我们将能够完全掌控次代
We'll have full control over neXt.
但如果程序被抹除了
But none of that will matter
这一切都打水漂了
if the program has been wiped out.
所以告诉我 联调局怎么放走勒布朗的
So tell me how the hell did the FBI lose LeBlanc?
爸爸 你指望我怎么说 拜托
Dad, what can I say? I mean, come on.
这家伙充满了秘密 他的备用计划都有备用计划
This guy is all secrets. His plan Bs have plan Bs.
他现在马上回来了
He's on his way back here now.
难以置信 还带着病毒吗
Unbelievable. With the virus?
是的 只要他回到这里
Yes, and as soon as he gets here with it,
我们就会派人去国♥家♥安♥全♥局
we're sending someone into the NSA
把病毒上传到系统里
to upload it to their system.
你不能放任他们 本 我们就差一点了
You can't let that happen, Ben. We're so close.
爸爸 我不知道我能不能阻止他们
Dad, I'm not sure I can stop this.
延缓时间 拖住他们
Stall them. Delay them.
我们的未来都压在这上面了
All of our futures depend on this.
我必须要知道我能不能指望你 儿子
I need to know I can count on you, son.
当然了 长官 你可以指望我
Absolutely, sir. You can.
好孩子
That's my boy.
回头见
See you soon.
保罗
Paul?
我们麻烦大了
We have a big problem.
怎么样
What do you think?
你看上去棒呆了
Well, you look like a million bucks.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
靠墙站好
Up against the wall.
好了
All right.
你看起来就像要吐了似的
You look like you're about to throw up.
笑一笑 就像第一天去国安局上班那样
Smile like it's your first day at the NSA.
不 别...回到要吐的表情
No, don't--go back to the throw-up face.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
说"茄子"
Say, "Cheese."
好了
There you go.
你真的很擅长那种
You really nailed that
政♥府♥员工的"赶紧杀了我吧"的表情
"Kill me now" Government employee look.
完美
Perfect.
你还好吗
You all right?
我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
就算不好也很正常
It's okay if you're not. It's not like
这并不能说明你软弱
it's a sign of weakness.
我们正在做的事很疯狂
What you're doing is crazy.
这话要是为了安慰我 那可一点用都没有
If that's supposed to calm me, it totally failed.
我没想...不是 我只是想说
I'm not trying to-- no, all I'm saying is that--
我知道你在说什么 或是想说什么
Look, I know what you're saying or trying to say.
我在消化 好吗
I'm dealing, okay?
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
等等 就算换了照片
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表