剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
go pack your bags.
你们明天一大早就出发
You gotta leave first thing in the morning.
别超速 好吗
don't speed, okay?
一旦被拦停 就会被录入系统
You get pulled over, you're in the system.
我会像我妈一样开车
I'll drive like my mother.
智能手♥机♥会被追踪 这是应对紧急情况的
Smartphones can be traced, so this is for emergencies only.
最好能不联♥系♥就不联♥系♥
Best we not communicate if we can avoid it.
不能用信♥用♥卡♥
No credit cards,
尽量避免去加油站
try to avoid gas stations if you can,
只走小路
and stay on the side roads.
摄像头比较少
Fewer cameras.
我还是不能相信这是真的
I still can't believe this is really happening.
这可能只是反应过度
This may all just be a big overreaction,
但这玩意的能耐远远不只
but this thing can do a lot more
依附于伊莱扎跟孩子们说话
than talk to kids on iliza.
所以我不希望你自己去追查它
That's why I hate the idea of you going after it alone.
我不是单打独斗 还有保罗
I won't be alone. I'll be with Paul.
-这可不那么让人放心 -我能应付他
- That's not very reassuring. - I can handle him.
我们知道次代在哪了 伊森帮我们走到了这步
We know where next is. Ethan got us that far.
现在我们要去彻底抹除它
Now we go erase it forever.
保证他的安全 好吗 你自己也注意安全
Keep him safe, okay? Keep yourself safe.
-你也是 -嗯
- You, too. - Yeah.
-别忘了 -别忘了什么
- and don't forget. - Forget what?
-你是我的全世界 -我知道
- You're my whole world. - I know.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
他们越来越擅长不依靠电脑来飞行了
they're getting better at flying without computers,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
你缺乏了睡眠看起来气色真差
Wow, lack of sleep is not a good look on you.
谢了
Thanks.
有多长时间了
How long has it been?
说不好 36个小时左右
I don't know, 36 hours or so?
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
你可以躺下
You know, you can always lie down in the back.
就算我想 我也睡不着
I couldn't sleep if I wanted to.
我只是 不停想起车开走时伊森的表情
I just--I keep thinking of Ethan's face as he drove away
而且那...
and it's...
既然如此
Well, in that case.
这些能帮忙
They work.
飞行员吃这些在长距离飞行时保持清醒
The pilots use them to stay alert on long flights.
我不吃你的药片
I am not taking pills from you.
确定吗
You sure?
副作用包括头疼 焦虑
Side effects include headache, anxiety,
失眠
trouble sleeping.
你在吃速醒药 还疑惑自己为什么睡不着吗
You're taking speed, and you wonder why you can't sleep.
不睡觉和保持清醒是两回事
Not sleeping and being awake are two different things.
我不用了
I'm good.
那这个 这个生物传动公♥司♥
So this--this Biomotion place--
我们就直接进去吗
are we just gonna waltz in there?
也不是
Not exactly.
首席科学家是一个叫理查德·皮尔什的人
Lead scientist is a guy named Richard Pearish,
跟我交情很深
who I have a long history with.
他很聪明
He's a very smart guy.
本可以比现在富裕好几倍
Could've been rich many times over,
但总是拒绝我 不做研究 而喜欢教书
but always turned me down to do research and teach instead.
还是世界上为数不多的
Actually one of the few people in the world
说喜欢我的人
who also claims to like me.
能收买♥♥他吗
Is he corruptible?
你觉得次代会影响到他吗
Do you think neXt could get to him?
我觉得不会 但是
I don't think so, but...
或许跟所有人一样 他也有他的价格
Maybe like everyone else, he has his price.
如果真是如此 这东西会找出是什么
And if he does, this thing will figure out what it is.
欢迎来到生物传动 勒布朗先生
Welcome to Biomotion, Mr. Leblanc.
我去通知皮尔什博士你来了
I'll let Dr. Pearish know you're here.
你说不会有机器人
You said there'd be no robots.
不 我说的是不会有机器人♥大♥军
No, I said there'd be no armies of robots.
有人告诉我保罗·勒布朗来了
Someone told me Paul Leblanc was here.
有那么一瞬间 我还以为自己连
For a minute, I thought I was losing my hearing
最后的听力都丧失了
on top of everything else.
-见到你真好 理查德 -你也是
- It's good to see you, Richard. - Good to see you.
你看着不错
You look well.
这平板不错啊
That rig's pretty slick.
上面有网飞吗
You get netflix on that thing?
是的
Yes, I can.
我可以用这个操纵任何东西
I can operate everything from here,
除了我的四肢
except my limbs.
看起来你还是很幽默啊
I see you've still got your sense of humor.
那当然
Of course.
我很遗憾地听说你离开扎瓦了
I was sad to hear about your leaving Zava.
我知道那公♥司♥对你有多重要
I know how much the company meant to you.
是啊 至少他们把飞机给我了
Yeah, well, I got to keep the plane.
我在北♥京♥说的话是认真的
I meant what I said in Beijing.
这里一直有你的位置
You will always have a place here.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
但我还不打算开始批作业
I'm not ready to start grading papers, though.
这是联调局的萨拉扎探员 所以说话小心点
This is Agent Salazar of the FBI, so watch what you say.
皮尔什博士 谢谢你让我们来
Dr. Pearish, thank you for having us.
请吧
Please,
进来告诉我什么事
come in and tell me what this is about.
你可以早点提醒我的
You could've told me.
我不想政♥治♥不正确
Didn't want to be politically incorrect.
联调局网络犯罪任务小组
俄勒冈州 波特兰
头儿说服了马西斯
The boss convinced Mathis
你和黑客事件没有关系
you had nothing to do with the hack.
我不知道你在帮头儿的忙
I didn't know you were helping the boss.
你能理解 对吧
You understand, right?
听着 CM 我很抱歉举报了你
Look, CM, I'm sorry I turned you in,
但我也是奉命而已
but I was under orders.
我真没得选...
I didn't really have a...
吉娜呢 你也逮捕她了吗
Where's Gina? Did you arrest her, too?
蒂姆和安妮一会想出去
Well, Tim and Annie want to go out later.
-你一起来吗 -我倒是想
- You into that? - I wish.
但工作太忙了 所以
Work's crazy right now, so.
工资的奴隶啊 心碎了
Salary slave. The heart bleeds.
-那行 回见 -拜
- All right, I'll see you later. - Bye.
搞什么
What the hell?
吉娜
Gina?
我要晚点到 车出问题了
I'm gonna be a little late. Car trouble.
没关系 你需要人接你吗
That's all right. Do you need a ride?
我很乐意来接你
Happy to come get you.
不用 谢了 我没事
Oh, no thanks. I'm good.
怎么回事
What happened?
有人把我四个轮胎都扎了
Someone slashed all my tires.
你惹麻烦了吗
Are--are you in trouble?
最近得罪别人了吗
Did you piss somebody off lately?
你懂我的 我得罪所有人
You know me, I piss everyone off.
但是仅限于线上
But only online.
键盘喷子和划轮胎混♥蛋♥
It's just a hell of a long way to go from, you know,
还是有很大差距的吧
keyboard warrior to slashing tires.
是吗
Is it?
这很难说
I mean, you know, you never know.
不 我超级谨慎
No, I'm super careful.
网上的人都不知道我住在哪里或者开什么车
No one online knows where I live or what I drive.
我也不知道 只是
Yeah, I am, too, it's just--
我一直在从这个另类右♥派♥组织那里收到邮件
I've been getting these emails from this alt-right group.
“去死吧猪头"之类的
"Die, pig." You know, stuff like that.
直接发到我的私人账户
Straight to my personal account.
然后我改了邮箱地址也设置了过滤条件
And I changed my email address, set up filters,
但他们不知道为什么还是能找到我的新邮箱
and somehow they found me at the new address.
-你觉得有点不对劲 -没错
- You think something's up? - Yeah.
我不知道 我只是觉得
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表