剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
《智能逆袭》前情提要
Previously on "Next"...
想象一种由人工智能研发了一种病毒
Imagine a disease built by an artificial intelligence
为了除掉我们
to get rid of us.
这就是它在生物动态做的事
That's what it was doing at BioMotion.
解决人类问题的终极方案
The final solution to the human problem,
我们根本没机会
and we won't stand a chance.
山姆
Sam.
我们会变成逃犯的
We're gonna end up fugitives.
我们就是逃犯
We are fugitives.
把它给切断
Cutting that thing off.
只要你能走 我们就离开这里
The second you can walk, we're getting out of here.
勒布朗和她女儿不见了
LeBlanc and his daughter are missing,
硬盘也没了
and so is the hard drive.
我直觉是他拿走了
Feel it in my gut that he took it.
唯一能阻止这个东西的办法
The only way to stop this thing
就是查明这个硬盘上到底有什么
is to find out what's on this drive.
至少告诉我 我们要去哪
At least tell me where we're going.
去安全的地方
Some place safe.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要该属于我的儿子
I want the son I should've had.
如果你伤害他
If you hurt him...
我会教他家庭真正的意义
I'm going to teach him the true meaning of family.
你找到服务器了吗
Did you find the server?
是它找到的我
It found me.
找到一个能解压代码
Just finding a place it can unpack its code
发挥全部潜能的地方
and reach its full potential.
我们要让这一切成为可能
We're gonna make it happen.
自♥由♥阵线医院
索马里 基斯马尤
你不能这么对我们
你们为什么要这么做
我们已经把村民召集起来做实验
我们的钱呢
看一眼
我以为军♥火♥商不会卖♥♥给我们
现在有人支持我们
三十个实验品应该够了
我会把这些都准备好
雷德伍德港口
加利福尼亚州
爸爸 你在那上面干什么呢...
Dad, what the hell are you doing on...?
爸爸 我们住过旅馆 隧♥道♥ 车里
Dad, we did hotels, tunnels, cars.
我觉得没人跟踪我们了
I really don't think anyone is following us.
没了 我甩掉他们了
Not anymore. Think I lost them.
我们能走了吗 这个地方让我很害怕
Can we get out of here? This place give me the creeps.
我们到了
We're here.
就是这里吗
This is it?
是啊 上车
Yeah, come on. Get in.
我们要闯进去吗
Are we breaking in?
不 但我记不住密♥码♥了
No, but I can't remember the passcode.
你能提醒我一下吗
Can you remind me?
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
你的生日
Of your birthday?
10月21日
October 21st.
当然了 我怎么会忘掉呢
Of course. Would could I forget?
除了我之外 没人知道这地方的存在
No one even knows this place exists except me.
现在你也知道了
And now you.
我以前会来这里思考而已
I just used to come here to think, that's all.
就像是超人的孤独之堡
It's like Superman's Fortress of Solitude.
不是的
No, it isn't.
没有超能力
No superpowers.
而且《奇兵勇士》在超人出生五年前
Although, Doc Savage had a Fortress of Solitude
就有了孤独堡垒
five years before Superman was even born.
这些老电子产品都是什么
What is all this dead tech?
只是分解一些东西 看看怎么运作的
Just taking stuff apart, figure out how it worked.
让它变得更好 更方便使用
Try to make it better, easier to use.
我之前在这里有过几个不错的想法
I actually had a few good ideas here,
但糟糕的想法更多
but also had way more terrible ones.
爸爸
Dad?
没事 我没事
Oh, it's okay. I'm good.
让我休息一下
Give a minute.
爸爸
Dad...
我没事 我挺好
I'm okay. I'm good.
联调局都没法破解硬盘
The FBI couldn't even crack the hard drive.
你觉得你可以在这里破解吗
You really think you can do it here?
不该找联调局的
The FBI was a bad call.
我们一开始就应该来这里
We should've come here in the first place.
后面有间房♥间 里面有床和浴缸
You know, there's a room with a bed and a bath in back.
你该去休息一下
You should, uh-- you should go get some rest.
去看看吧
Just go check it out.
用力
Come on.
准备室
俄勒冈州北部
我来帮你
I got you.
等一下
Hold on.
坚持住
Stay still.
好了
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 他们可能已经到半山腰了
Come on, they could be halfway down the mountain now.
你不必紧张
You don't have to be nervous.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
我们要去的地方
The place we're going,
有个《夺宝奇兵》里的废墟
they got ruins right out of "Indiana Jones."
上千年历史的巨大寺庙
Giant temples a thousand years old.
都是由这个国王建起来的
And it was all built by this king,
他名叫 听好了
and his name was-- get this--
烟雾捷豹
Smoke Jaguar.
机甲战士里面有个部落叫烟雾捷豹
You know, there's a Smoke Jaguar clan in MechWarrior.
-机甲什么 -是个电子游戏
- Mech what? - It's a video game.
我说的是实实在在存在的东西
I'm talking about the real thing here.
一个酷毙的玛雅国王 伊森
A badass Mayan king, Ethan.
而你...
And you...
你体内流着他的血液
you have his blood in you.
血液
Blood?
血液是家庭
Blood is family.
世界上最重要的事物
It's the most important thing in the world.
那我妈妈和爸爸为什么不来
So then why aren't my mom and dad coming?
因为他们想让我和你共度一段时光
'Cause they wanted you and me to spend some time together.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我是你的血亲
'Cause I'm your blood.
我是你外公
I'm your grandfather.
-我外公 -是的
- My grandfather? - That's right.
我们是一家人
We're family.
-伊森被带走了 -什么
- Ethan's been taken. - What?
你马上帮我联♥系♥当地治安局
I need you to contact the local sheriff's department,
让他们在所有下山的路口
and tell them to set up roadblocks
设置路障
on every road leading down the mountain.
没问题 可你自己联♥系♥他们不是更好吗
Okay, sure, but wouldn't that be better coming from you?
不行 马西斯说局里已经在找我了
No, Mathis said the bureau's already looking for me,
他们可能已经把我的警徽标记成危险信♥号♥♥了
so they may have already red-flagged my badge.
-真好 -听好 你得让他们找一辆黑色越野车
- Great. - Look, I need you to tell them to look for a black SUV,
车牌是KX256N
license place KX256N.
有消息打给我
Call me back.
你怎么来了
The hell are you doing here?
搞什么
What the--
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你买♥♥这里用的是公♥司♥的钱
You bought this place with company money
当时我还是财务总监
when I was the CFO.
你觉得我不会注意到吗
You didn't think I would notice?
你还带了谁 你怎么进门的
Who have you got with you? How'd you get in that door?
不客气 没人 我自己来的
You're welcome, and no. I came by myself.
我又不傻 怎么 你还要打我吗
I'm not an idiot. What, you're gonna hit me now?
那是A队在世界联赛中
Is that the bat from the World Series
打败道奇队的那只球棒吗
when the A's beat the Dodgers?
你 我 还有爸爸
You, me, Dad.
泰德
Ted.
你到底来干什么
Why are you here?
想见见你 你还记得当时吗
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表