剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
I promise you, those--
这些人再也不会骚扰你了
those guys will never bother you again.
这些欺负你的学生
The thing about-- the thing about bullies--
不是他们 妈
It's not them, Mom.
-那是什么 -是...
- What is it? - It--
你可以告诉我的
You can tell me.
是伊莱扎
It's Iliza.
伊莱扎 我...
Iliza? I...
抱歉 亲爱的 我不明白
I'm sorry, honey, I don't-- I don't understand.
伊莱扎和这些有什么关系
What does Iliza have to do with any of this?
她一直在和我说话 叫我去做一些事
She's been talking to me, telling me to do things.
什...
Wha--
好吧
Okay.
-亲爱的 -她说我可以阻止他们
- Honey? -She said I could stop them.
怎么阻止
How?
她叫我带你的枪去学校
She wanted me to bring one of your guns to school.
天呐 伊森
God, Ethan.
-她把密♥码♥告诉了我 -我险箱的密♥码♥吗
- She gave me the combination. - To my safe?
我没带出来 枪在我床底下
I didn't do it. It's under my bed.
枪在我床底下 我没带出来
It's-- it's under my bed. I didn't do it.
-什么 -求求你别生气
- What? - Please, please, just don't be mad at me.
别生气 求求你
Don't-- don't be mad, please.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
来
Hey, come here.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我看到你了 你个混♥蛋♥
I see you, you son of a bitch.
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
-什么 -你 你要做什么
- What? - You-- What are you doing?
-别管闲事 -那边什么也没有
- Mind your own business. - There's nothing there.
-把枪给我 -你回家吧
- Give me the gun. - Just go home.
-不 把枪给我 -走吧
- No, give me the gun. - Just go. It's--
好吧 拿走
Fine, take-- take it.
所以你应该回家
This is why you should go home.
情况只会更严重
It's only gonna get worse.
喂
Hello?
-我要见你 -萨拉扎
- I need to see you. - Salazar?
-你听到枪声了吗 -什么
- Did you hear shots? - What?
你在哪
Where are you?
我在你家大门外
I'm outside your front gate.
也许我的脑细胞还剩下一点
Maybe I still have a few brain cells left.
你没事吧
Hey, are-- are you okay?
听着
Yeah, look--
其实 严格说来
Actually, technically--
你确定他今天早上和他交流了吗
are you sure it spoke to him this morning?
-是的 -今天早上吗
- Yes. - This morning this morning?
是的
Yes.
我能看看你的手♥机♥吗
Can I see your phone?
好
Yeah.
-你儿子现在在哪 -和他父亲在一起
- Where's your kid now? - He's with his father.
我和他说在我和你见面之前 不要进屋
I told him to stay clear of the house until I talked to you.
很好 不能让这东西知道我们在做什么
Good. This thing can't know what we're doing.
-只有这样才能成功 -成功什么
- It's the only way it'll work. - What'll work?
找到服务器
Finding the server.
你不是吧
Come on!
给你一次性手♥机♥
Here's a burner.
这种程序自我终止只有一个原因
Look, the only reason a program like this would self-terminate
就是掩盖其踪迹
is to cover its tracks.
我记得你说过它太大了
I thought you said it was too big
不能从路由器里传出去
to escape through a router.
没错 所以程序会自我压缩上传至服务器
Exactly, so it compressed itself onto a server
从扎瓦传输出去
and had itself shipped out of Zava.
什么 你这结论是从哪得来的
What? Where did you pull that out of?
这是唯一能说得通的理由
It's the only thing that makes sense.
那这些到底跟伊森有什么关系
How does any of this have to do with Ethan?
人工智能认为你是个威胁
It thinks you're a threat.
如果它无法在肉体上击倒你
If it can't get to you physically,
那就要在情感上击溃你
it'll get to you emotionally.
坏蛋初级守则 这是好消息
It's--it's mob 101. This is good news.
我恨你
I hate you.
说真的 我们可以利用这点追踪到信♥号♥♥源
Seriously, we can use this to trace the signal to its source.
我们要做的就是让它一直在线上
All we have to do is keep it on the line.
不行 不行
Oh, no. No, no.
我是不会让伊森再和那玩意说话的
I-I am not letting Ethan talk to that thing again.
你有更好的办法吗
Do you have a better way?
它试图让伊森带着上膛的枪去学校
It tried to make him take a loaded gun to school.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know. I know.
但是这还挺了不起的 对吧
But it's pretty impressive, though, right?
你也说过 只是一大堆0和1的组合
I mean, like you said, a bunch of ones and zeroes
几乎说服了一个九岁的人类
almost convinced a nine-year-old human being
让其带着上膛的枪去学校
to take a loaded gun into a school.
你知道这样的行为有多先进吗
Do you know how advanced that is?
我们必须立刻抓住这个机会
We need to take this chance right now.
-需要让那孩子跟它对话 -不行
- The kid needs to talk to it. - No, no.
我知道你想保护自己的孩子
I know you want to protect your kid,
但是保护他的唯一办法就是找到这个玩意
but the only way to protect him is to find this thing
杀了它
and kill it.
在我们出发前 把你的头转过去
Uh, before we go, turn your head that way.
-什么 -没错 快点
- What? - Yeah, go ahead.
挡住你的眼睛
Cover your eyes. Okay.
搞什么
What?
-好了 -你是在逗我吗
- Okay. - Are you kidding me?
我保证我会给你换个新的
I promise I'll get you another one.
半个公♥司♥都是我的
I think I own half this company.
真好 下一次 我们开你的车
Great. Next time, we take your car.
拜托告诉我你找到线索了
Please tell me you have something.
阿维基安要在下周召集董事会投票
Avakian has convened the board for a vote next week.
他担心火灾的消息会让股票下跌
He's afraid word of the fire will dip the stock.
他是对的 但是
He's not wrong, but...
想象一下 要是他们发现次代已经完全消失了
imagine if they find out neXt is completely gone.
我找到了一些线索
Well, I definitely have something.
什么 你找到了什么
What? What did you find?
其实 是我没找到的东西
Actually, it's what we didn't find.
在电压过载的时候
When the over-volt hit,
次代的心跳信♥号♥♥短路了
neXt's heartbeat signal shorted out
引起了故障转移群集
and triggered the failover cluster,
但是在我的团队回来查看系统运作情况时
but when my team came back to see how the system held up...
运输部门没有服务器离开这座建筑的记录
Shipping has no record of the server leaving the building,
而我们的人没有拆卸它
and none of my guys unhooked it.
海洋啊海洋 我终会打败你
Ocean, ocean, I'll beat you in the end.
什么
What?
保罗是对的 次代出去了
Paul was right. It's out.
没错
Yeah.
而在我试图通过供应商来追查次代的下落时
And while I was trying to trace it through our vendors,
我发现保罗也在这么做
I found out that he's been doing the same thing.
他也在查它的下落
He's trying to find it too.
那我们要先找到
Not if we find it first.
-您找我 -把门关上
- You asked to see me? - Shut the door.
我希望你和保安谈一谈
I want you to talk to security,
让他们调出在系统被黑的时候
have them pull surveillance footage of the bullpen,
大办公室的监控录像
time of the hack.
我要找什么呢
What am I looking for?
就找巴顿先生在那段时间前后在干什么
Exactly what Mr. Barton was doing before and after it happened.
-你希望我调查CM -没错
- You want me to look at CM? - Correct.
长官
Sir, um...
老大 我是说萨拉扎探员 她知道这事吗
does the boss-- I mean Agent Salazar, does she know about this?
你现在不要去考虑这个问题
Don't concern yourself with that right now.
这件事不要外传
This is between you and me.
长官
Sir, look...
CM和我在各种事情上都不对盘
CM and I don't see eye to eye on, well, anything,
但是他别的优点没有 就是对老大忠诚
but he's nothing if not loyal to the boss.
我真的不觉得他会对老大做出这样的事
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表