剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
And we believe you were the target.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道有古怪 但真的
I mean, I knew something was going on, but that really--
你们得给我老婆打电♥话♥
you gotta call my wife.
她觉得我疯了
She thinks I'm insane.
窃听装置到处都是 监视我的一举一动
They've got bugs everywhere watching every move I make.
变本加厉 于是我关掉所有电子设备
It got so bad, I turned off all my electronics.
给你们看点东西
I want to show you something.
你什么时候开始发现这些反常现象
When did you first start noticing these irregularities?
一星期前 我刚开始查的时候
A week ago. When I started digging.
-女众议员 -不 那只是为了钱
- On the congresswoman? - No, that's just for the money.
我是指真正的阴谋
I'm talking about a real conspiracy.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down, stay down!
天哪
Oh, my God.
逃跑了 你能看好他吗
He's running. Are you okay with him?
可以 他还活着 去追
Yeah, he's alive. Go!
我叫救援
I'll call it in!
站住
Hold it!
联调员 不许动
FBI, freeze!
举起手 不许动
Hands up! Freeze!
举起双手
Hands!
慢慢转身
Turn around, slowly!
坚持住
Stay with me.
好的 加油 好的
Okay, come on. Okay.
能救你的 坚持住
We're gonna get you out. Stay with me.
爸爸
Dad?
宝贝
Hey, honey.
回自己房♥间 我们正在找人救他
Go back to your room. We're getting him help.
回自己房♥间 快
Get to your room, now!
联调员 不许动 举起双手
FBI, freeze! Hands up!
从车里出来
Out of the car!
硬盘上有任何新加坡的相关信息吗
All right, anything off the drive relating to Singapore?
翟的办公室在那
That's where Zhai's office is.
马来 泰米尔 中方呢
Anything in Malay, Tamil, Chinese?
任何关于翟本人的信息
Anything about Zhai himself?
你不是认识这家伙吗 为什么不直接打电♥话♥呢
I thought you said you knew this guy. Why don't you just call him?
他不会直接告诉我它在哪
Because he isn't gonna just tell me where it is.
必须由我弟弟打过去
The call has to come from my brother.
有发现吗
What do you got?
是马来吗 不是马来
Is that Malay? That's not Malay.
不是马来 看这个人
It's not Malay. Look who it is.
不是
That's not.
钥匙给我
Give me the key.
我不知道你是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on with you...
不要再靠近他
but don't go near him again.
抱歉 真的 真的抱歉
I'm sorry, I am. I really am.
我不知道她会那样
I didn't know she was gonna do that.
我完全没想到她会那样做
I didn't know she was capable of it.
我知道你想成功 也知道原因
Look, I know you want this, and I know why you need it to work.
你应该得到更多
And you deserve more, you do.
比起我在你身边时 你应得到更多
You certainly deserve more than you got when I was around,
但不是这样
but this is not it.
这东西不不可靠
This thing, it can't be trusted,
它是无法控制的
and it can't be harnessed.
它的目的只有一个
It wants one thing,
那个目的容不下你 我或任何人
and there's no room for you, or me, or anyone.
我向你保证
I promise you.
你竟然还能看事情这么透彻
It's amazing how you can see everything so clearly
尽管你已经...你知道我是怎么想的吗
even though you-- you know what I think?
我觉得你巴不得有人
I think that you'd rather
冲进来把我的脑袋崩了
have someone come in here and shoot my brains out
也不想看到我成功
than just see me succeed.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我不希望你犯下一个
I'm trying to keep you from making a mistake
会害死几百万人的错误
that is going to kill millions of people.
我需要你联♥系♥比尔·翟
I need you to call Bill Zhai.
去死吧
Go to hell.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?
-交易税是新加坡币吗 -是的
- Is the transaction in Singapore dollars? - Yep.
从中国绕过去的 你看
Converted from Chinese wind, right there.
怎么了
What is that?
有一条从中国通过比特币 以太坊 各种加密货币
There's a long and winding road of Chinese yuan to Singapore dollars
把人♥民♥币转成新加坡币的汇款
via Bitcoin, Ethereum, all these cryptocurrencies.
洗钱
Money laundering.
有人不希望这些钱被追查到
Somebody doesn't want that money traced.
和PLA43910交叉对比
Here, cross-reference it with PLA 43910.
-PLA是什么 -中国人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥
- What's PLA? - People's Liberation Army.
但这个部门是中国的网络情报部门
But that unit is China's cyber intelligence division.
比尔·翟是在编员工
And Bill Zhai's on the payroll.
好了 给我
All right, give me that.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
怎么 你要往我嘴巴里塞枪管了吗
What, are you gonna put a gun in my mouth now?
比尔·翟为中国政♥府♥工作
Bill Zhai works for the Chinese government.
我们查了他的一切
We looked at everything he's got,
包括他最新的服务器场 虽然看上去很厉害
including his newest server farm, which, as impressive as it is,
但其实根本无法符合拿东西的需求
doesn't even come close to fitting this thing's needs.
建造技术过于传统
The architecture is just too traditional,
但你肯定发现了 我是说
but you must've seen that, right? I mean
有人发现了 并意识到这不合理
someone saw that and realized it didn't make sense.
但是你一厢情愿地要相信那东西告诉你的一切
But you just wanted to believe everything it was selling you.
这是它对翟和其他很多人做的调查
This is research it did on Zhai and a lot of other people.
它选择了他 而不是你
It chose him, not you.
-你只是接近他的手段 -那么
- You were just a way to get to him. - So...
它根本没打算去新加坡吗
it was never going to Singapore?
是的
No.
它打算去中国
It was going to China.
占领一个政♥府♥用大服务器场
To take over a big government server farm.
所以 泰德 你真的想要
So Ted, do you really want to hand over
把全世界最强大的人工智能交给中国♥军♥方吗
the world's first super-intelligent AI to the Chinese army?
黛布拉怎么样了 你还在医院吗
How--how is Deborah? Are you still at the hospital?
黛布拉没事 听我说
Deborah's fine. Listen to me.
他们在你边上吗
Are they right near you?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
别让服务器上飞机
Don't let the server get on the plane.
什么
What?
翟和他的团队 可能没有表面这么简单
Zhai and his team, they may not be who they say they are.
他们可能是为中国政♥府♥工作的
They might be working for the Chinese government.
已经上飞机了
It's already on the plane.
那就弄下来
Well, get it off.
拖住他们 用尽一切手段
Keep them there. Do whatever you have to.
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
听着 小心点
Listen, be careful.
这些人可能很危险
These people, they might be dangerous.
哪个机场
Which airport?
有点问题
Something's not right.
我们得把服务器从飞机上弄下来
We need to get that server off the plane.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we speak for a second?
很抱歉延误了这么久 但我们马上就可以出发了
I'm sorry for the delay, but we're just about ready to go.
恐怕出现了一些误会
Yeah, I'm afraid there's been some miscommunication.
那个箱子里的东西装错了...
What's in that box isn't the right...
东西
item.
装错了东西
Not the right item?
对 我们得拿回来
That's right. Yeah, we're gonna need it back.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
最近...最近公♥司♥出现了很多变动
There's--there's been a lot of change at the company recently
肯定是有些联♥系♥出错了
and I think some wires must've gotten crossed somewhere.
很抱歉 但我们不能还给你们
I'm sorry, but we can't return it.
你们可以拿下来 就像刚刚放上去一样
Well, you can take it off, just like you put it on.
如果你要更改安排
If you want to alter the arrangement,
就去找翟先生
you'll have to speak with Mr. Zhai.
你不明白 这是弄错了
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表