剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表
这个吗
Oh, this?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know?
对
Yeah.
有人试图炸了我所在的警♥察♥局
Someone tried to bomb a police station I was working in,
然后一小块碎片扎到了我
and a little piece of it stuck me right there.
谁
Who?
跟你最爱的舅舅想法一致的人
Somebody who thinks a lot like your favorite uncle.
他不是我最爱的任何人
He's not my favorite anything.
不是了吗
Oh, no?
我是说
I mean,
没错 我看他的油管视频
yeah, sure, I watch his YouTube videos,
但在他睡觉后 我就看别的东西了
but after he goes to sleep, I watch different stuff,
会让他害怕的东西
stuff that would freak him out.
我觉得他总在胡扯
Think he's kind of full of it.
是啊 我一直都知道你比我聪明
Yeah, well, I knew you were smarter than I was.
回你的房♥间吧
Hey, go back to your room.
-我想待在这里 -科迪
- I want to be here. - Cody.
没事的 儿子 听你妈妈的
It's okay, bud. Listen to your mom.
是勒布朗 我得走了
That's LeBlanc. I gotta go.
不行 你哪儿也不能去
No, you're not going anywhere.
-不 我 -得先让我给你清理下
- No, I-- - Not till I clean this up.
坐下
Sit down.
好多炸♥弹♥
That's a lot of boom.
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate.
足够炸毁半栋大楼了
It's enough to take out half the building.
你是那个电♥话♥男
You're that phone guy.
对 是我
Yeah, that's right.
他怎么回事
What the hell happened to him?
是CM
It was CM.
回去给霰弹筒上膛
Just get back to loading the canisters.
我受伤了
I got an injury.
我不管你是否要流血身亡
I don't care if you're bleeding out.
赶紧回去工作
Get back to work.
你们这群人有毛病
Something wrong with you people.
怎么了
What happened?
我一直在一个储蓄账户里存钱
So I've been putting some money in a savings account.
我在家软禁 所以没什么支出
I'm under house arrest, so I don't have much to spend it on.
你为什么告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你说你搬来和雷住
'Cause you said that you moved in with Ray
是因为你别无选择
'cause you didn't have any other options.
我
I'm...
我在给你别的选择
I'm offering you an option.
离开这里 离开雷
Leave this place. Leave Ray.
你为什么觉得我愿意走
What makes you think I want to?
你真的想让我们的儿子在那人身边长大吗
You really want our son growing up with that guy?
这地方不错
It's a nice place.
很安宁 还有好学校
It's peaceful. There's good schools.
他不会安心毕业的
He's not gonna graduate school.
他会辍学
He's gonna drop out.
他会加入那些小混混
And he's gonna find one of those groups
然后到处找人斗殴
and he's gonna run around looking for people to beat up.
你也知道
And you know it.
你这么做不是向我索取什么
You wouldn't be taking anything away from me.
而是给予我
You'd be giving me...
一切
everything.
因为这样我就知道他长大后不会像雷
'Cause I'd know he's not gonna grow up like Ray.
不会长大后
Not gonna grow up...
像我一样
like me.
听着 我们只需要
Look, we're only going
去数据收集的黑洞区
to a data collection black site.
安保人员很少 就一个岗亭
Security will be minimal, one guard booth.
而且我们都不会进楼
And we're not even going into the building.
只去卸货区
We're only going to the loading dock.
对 你想说什么
Right. What are you getting at?
我觉得我该一个人去
I think I should do this by myself.
一个人 你什么意思
What do you mean by yourself?
怎么回事
What's going on?
听着 你有丈夫
Look, you have a husband.
有孩子 有生活
You have a kid. You have a life.
我有个现在算是不怎么恨我的女儿
I have a daughter who sort of doesn't hate me right now,
而且
and...
我五个月后就会去世
I'm gonna be gone in five months.
保罗 你中途可能产生幻觉
Paul, you could start hallucinating in the middle of it all.
我这辈子从没这么清醒过
I've never been clearer in my life.
而那可能一瞬间就改变
And that could change in the blink of an eye,
你也知道
and you know it.
听着 我们一起开始的
Look, we started this together.
也应该一起结束
We're gonna finish it together.
你为了艾比 我为了泰和伊森
You do it for Abby. I do it for Ty and Ethan,
但我们要一起开卡车进国安局的黑洞区
but we are both driving that truck to the NSA black site.
科迪呢 我妹妹呢
Where's Cody? Where's my sister?
别担心他们了 坐下
Don't worry about them. Have a seat.
把手腕伸出来
Give me your wrist.
-认真的吗 -没错 认真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
你要把我像动物一样锁起来
You're gonna lock me up like an animal?
等事情结束了 我会打电♥话♥让人放了你
When it's done, I'll make a call.
什么时候事情会结束
When's it gonna be done?
很快
Soon.
这就是编号♥为DCI22的集群
Okay, this is cluster ID DCI-22.
这就是我的病毒被弹回的地方
This is where my virus was bounced back.
听
Listen.
风扇
The fans.
这个集群产生了很大热量
It's pulling a lot of heat.
我在进行诊断
I'm running a diagnostic,
试试我们能不能看到发生了什么
seeing if we can get a picture.
那看起来就像是调试程序
That almost looks like a debugging routine.
不是 是它在重新编写自己的程序
It's not. It's rewriting itself.
看看这速度
Look at the speed.
它已经重新编写了三分之一的服务器内核
A third of the server core has been rewritten...
而且正在加速
and it's speeding up.
我们到底该怎么阻止它
How in the world can we stop this?
如果你和希亚把我们的快递送到
If you and Shea deliver our little package here,
我猜我们就会是坏人了 是吧
I guess we're gonna be the bad guys, huh?
我想正式用语是"国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
I think the official term is "domestic terrorist."
我猜你已经准备好法律团队了
I'm assuming you have your legal team in place.
我还没想得那么长远
I haven't thought that far ahead,
但是我听说关塔那摩的海滩
but I hear the beaches of Guantanamo
在这个时节是最壮丽的
are spectacular this time of year.
但我告诉你 我会把我的律师介绍给你
But I'll tell you what, I'll spot you my lawyer.
他真的非常厉害
He's really very good.
我可不想被抓 不想因为这种事
I don't plan on getting pinched, not for this.
加拿大国界就离这不远
Canadian border's not too far away.
我在那边有朋友
I got friends up there.
我担心的是我的妻子
It's my wife I'm worried about.
他们会顺着爆♥炸♥物查到这座农场来
They're gonna trace all these explosives to this farm.
她一直住在这里
She's been living here, you know?
她会被波及
She's gonna catch heat.
我儿子已经失去了父亲 不能也失去母亲
My son already lost his father. Can't lose his mom too.
我会确保让律师也照顾她的
Well, I'll make sure the lawyer takes care of her too.
花费算我的
On me.
谢谢你
I appreciate that.
但是 结果可能比你想象得要好
But, you know, it might turn out better than you think.
怎么说
Oh, how is that?
有时候 宇宙总能让你感到惊讶
Well, sometimes the universe has a way of surprising you.
你好
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
我们从大停电区域逃出来了 我们都很安全
We made it out of the blackout. We're all safe.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
希亚 我知道你要做什么
Shea, I know what you're about to do.
我知道炸♥弹♥的事了
I know about the bomb.
剧集 | 智能逆袭(2020) | 导航列表