剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我们可能被控制了
We might be owned.
黑暗军团
Dark Army.
世界上最危险的黑客团体
The world's most dangerous hacker crew.
他们如果觉得联调局在打探
They think the FBI's even snooping around,
会闹得很难看
and it gets ugly.
他们总问我问题
They keep asking me questions,
我会继续按你的说法说
I'm gonna keep telling your story,
但要是出了岔子 我栽了
but if shit goes down and I get busted,
我才不要被关
I'm not gonna get locked up.
我丈夫就快回来了
My husband will return soon,
到时就都结束了
and this will all be over.
他想黑进钢山的气候控制系统
He wants to hack Steel Mountain's climate control system,
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
这后果会很严重的
There will be fallout from this,
我会告诉他们的
and I'm gonna tell them--
我用了你的电脑
I used your computer,
你想怎么说随你
so tell them whatever you want.
服务器老是死机 我不知道该怎么阻止
The server keeps crashing. I don't know how to stop it.
他一直说要迁移网站
We need to find someone who can do that migration thing
我们得找个会的人来做
he keep talking about.
你入侵人 我入侵时间
You hack people, I hack time.
有人就要抓到我们了
Someone's closing in on us.
我得查明他们知道什么
I have to find out what they know.
我的网上生意对我很重要
My online business is very important to me.
我希望保持谨慎
I prefer discretion.
你究竟在做什么
What exactly are you doing?
黑联调局
I'm hacking the FBI.
第一步 找出目标及其缺陷
Step one, identify the target and its flaws.
一定会有缺陷
There are always flaws.
我很小就知道这一点
I learned that early in life.
我第一次入侵的是当地图书馆
My first hack, the local library,
搭建在AS400上的脆弱FTP服务器
a vulnerable FTP server in its as400.
跟我用来控制联调局
A far cry from the Android zero days
标配智能手♥机♥的安卓零日攻击差远了
I'm using to own the FBI standard-issue smartphone.
黑图书馆是为了看我能否进入系统
The library was a test to see if I could even get into the system.
之后我的目标更大了
I've since set greater goals.
比如 第二步
For instance, step two:
写恶意软件 并准备攻击
build malware and prepare an attack.
我动动指头 用代码包装出一个零日攻击
At my fingertips, the zero day is wrapped in code
就像个圣诞礼物 作为漏洞利用程序
like a Christmas present, then becomes an exploit,
我的意愿的编程式表达
the programmatic expression of my will.
我为此而生
I live for this shit.
第三步 反向shell二阶漏洞程序
Step three: a reverse shell, two-stage exploit.
理想的程序包
The ideal package.
把恶意软件装到家庭基站发射系统中
Load the malware into a femtocell delivery system,
属于我的可以拦截所有移♥动♥数据的基站
my personal cell tower that'll intercept all mobile data.
就像我第一次入侵
Similar to my first time,
我发现自己能查看书籍滞纳金
when I found myself staring at late book fees,
员工姓名和会员地址了
employee names, member addresses.
一切都展现在我面前
Everything was revealed.
完美入侵的秘诀
The secret of the perfect hack?
让它万无一失
Make it infallible.
内核中藏着逻辑炸♥弹♥病毒
Hidden within the kernel is a logic bomb,
这种恶意代码
malicious code
将在我编写好的条件下执行
designed to execute under circumstances I've programmed.
如果联调局使用基站镜像恢复
Should the FBI take an image of the femtocell,
全部内存将自行崩溃 或者"爆♥炸♥"
all memory will self-corrupt, or "explode."
第四步 写脚本
Step four, write the script.
为什么单干
Why do it myself?
因为我就是这么学的
Because that's how I learned,
我知道它会运行什么 何时运行 如何运行
and I know exactly what, when, and how it's going to run.
我第一次入侵时没有搞任何破坏
I didn't do anything harmful my first time.
只是随便看了看
Just looked around.
但我觉得自己很强大
But I felt so powerful.
我才11岁 就完全控制了
11 years old and in complete control
华盛顿镇公共图书馆
of the Washington Township Public Library.
今天不一样
Today is different.
我黑了全世界
I hacked the world.
最后一步 发动攻击
Final step: launch the attack.
一旦开始 我就会控制那栋楼里
Once I do, I'll own the Android phone
所有联调局探员的安卓手♥机♥
of every FBI agent in that building.
我会控制邪恶公♥司♥的网络 应用 和一切
I'll own Evil Corp's network, applications, everything.
域管♥理♥员♥
Domain Admin.
完全控制一个系统的兴奋
This, the thrill of pwning a system,
是最大的刺♥激♥
this is the greatest rush.
上帝模式
God access.
这种感觉我从不会厌倦
The feeling never gets old.
我得跟老系统管♥理♥员♥谈谈
I'm gonna need to talk to the old sys admin.
那个搭建这个系统的
The old IT guy,
老IT员
set this up.
旧服务器上有个加密的数据库
There's an encrypted database on the old server
我得上去
I'm gonna need access to.
你想跟RT谈
You wanna talk to RT?
如果他是叫这个名字
If that's his name.
我会去跟雷说
I'll talk to Ray,
问问他的意思
see what's what.
...我们还面临一堆诉讼
...with all the lawsuits we were facing.
公♥司♥要改头换面
The company's re-branded.
我们的新名字叫密封谷
Our new name, Seal valley
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
说实话 挺难听的
Honestly, pretty terrible.
天啊 看看这个
Jeez Louise, look at that.
你在这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
安全测试 你没通过
Penetration test. You failed.
反正我已经完事了
I'm done anyway.
你这是做什么
What is this?
我五个星期没见着你
I haven't seen you in five weeks
而现在你就这样出现在我家
and now you're just in my home?
离开 马上
Leave. Now.
好吧 假如你想让联调局发现
Okay, if you want the FBI to find out that
你才是那个非法把一张CD
you were the one who illegally put a CD
插♥进♥一个众安的驱动里
into a drive at Allsafe
然后引发了世纪犯罪的人
that set off the crime of the millennium,
随你的便
be my guest.
-他告诉你了 -对
- He told you? - Yeah.
他清空了众安的日志来为你打掩护
And he cleared Allsafe's logs to cover your ass,
但如今在联调局的59袭击调查之下
but now with the FBI's Five/Nine investigation,
他们可能会查到你和艾略特身上
this could all lead back to both you and Elliot.
为什么他什么都没告诉我
Why didn't he say anything?
因为那就是他的性格
Because that's what he does,
现在该你帮他了
and now it's time for you to help him.
你到底想要我♥干♥什么
What exactly do you want from me?
在我告诉你之前
Before I tell you,
我需要你不断告诉自己这事很简单
I need you to keep reminding yourself that this is simple.
你的直觉会大声叫着"不行"
Your gut instinct is gonna be screaming a big fucking no,
而我需要你抑制那种直觉
and I need you to suppress that instinct
然后告诉自己这事很简单
and remind yourself that this is simple.
假如你这个小开场白是想给我信心
If this little preface was supposed to inspire confidence,
那你很可悲地失败了
you're failing miserably.
我会给你一个小设备 你把它带去单位
I'll give you a small device, which you'll take to work,
放到23楼联调局的办公室里
drop at the Fed's office on the 23rd floor,
然后走开
and walk away.
很简单
Simple.
来了
Here it comes,
我刚刚提到的直觉
that gut instinct I was talking about.
你是疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你想让我黑联调局吗
You want me to hack the FBI?
这么做到底能有什么好处啊
What possible good would that even do?
一旦我们得以访问他们的系统
Once we have access to their system,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表