剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
等等 我得记住
Wait, I have to remember,
我不是在跟踪他
I'm not following him.
我就是他
I am him.
我该问的是
What I should be asking is,
我要去哪
where am I going?
艾略特
Elliot?
你是艾略特吗
You Elliot?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
不是艾略特吗
No Elliot?
不 好吧
No, no, okay.
等等
Wait.
是艾略特吗
Elliot, yes?
是的
Yes.
地址
Address?
什么意思
What do you mean?
地址
Address.
我不知道
I don't know.
钱伯斯和乔奇街街口
Chambers and Church.
我们得小心
We have to be careful now.
这已经不再是我看到了什么的问题了
This is no longer a question of what I'm seeing.
我们知道眼见未必为实
No, we know that's not reliable.
真正的问题是
The real question is,
我没看到什么
what am I not seeing?
你得理解
You have to understand,
我们现在见面 很危险
us two meeting right now, it's dangerous.
别担心 我们是安全的
Don't worry. We're safe.
我们的合伙人看来非常有影响力
Our partners have proven to be very influential.
你看得到他吗
Do you see him?
你看得到我旁边坐着人吗
Do you see someone sitting next to me?
艾略特 你干什么呢
Elliot, what are you doing?
-抱歉 先生 -你听到了吗
- My apologies, sir. - Did you hear that?
-你看得到他吗 -艾略特 行了
- Do you see him? - Elliot, stop it.
你听到了吗
Did--did you hear that?
冷静
You have to calm down!
-冷静下来 艾略特 -转过来 告诉我
- Calm down, Elliot. - I need you to turn around and tell me
-你能不能看到 -停车吧 先生
- if you see someone - Just pull over, sir.
我旁边坐着人
sitting next to me right now.
真抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
-你看到他了吗 -请你停车
- Do you see him? - If you could just pull over.
请停车
Just pull over, sir.
-闭嘴 -艾略特
- Shut up! No! - Elliot!
转过来 告诉我
I need you to turn around and tell me
我旁边是不是坐着人
if you see someone sitting next to me!
你那是干什么
What was the meaning of that?
我知道你压力很大
I know you've been under a lot of stress,
但我也是
but I've been under a lot of stress too.
你能不能想象我最近是怎么过的
Can you even begin to imagine what it's been like for me?
我们不能在这儿说话 太暴露了
We can't talk out here. We're exposed.
走吧
Let's go.
去哪
Go where?
别玩游戏了 我们走吧
Enough of these games. Now, let's go.
-我们就要到了 -就要到哪了
- We're close. - Close to what?
你什么都忘了吗
Have you forgotten everything?
黑暗军团说 第二阶段已经准备好了
Dark Army told me that stage two is ready.
等你看到 你会满意的
When you see it, you'll be pleased.
成功了 艾略特
It worked, Elliot.
就看我们了
It's up to us now.
我带你去看吧
Let me show you.
路易 我觉得这会是一段美好友谊的开始
Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表