剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我记得我想着 这就是我的新家
I remember thinking that this was my new home
我的新生活了 我再也不用见我父母了
and my new life, and I didn't have to see my parents ever again.
就好像我的夙愿突然成真了
It was like a wish I had that all of a sudden came true.
我睡觉时祈祷
And I went to sleep just hoping
这一切并不是个梦
that this wasn't all a dream,
我不会在自己的床上醒来
and I wasn't just gonna wake up in my old bed.
结果 第二天早上
And sure enough, the next morning,
我还在那里
I was still there.
但之后 警♥察♥冲了进来
But then the police barged in.
他们带我下楼时
And when they took me downstairs,
到处是警♥察♥
there were cops everywhere.
我都没能再见一次那女人
I didn't even get to see the woman again.
他们送我上了他们的车
And then they put me in their car
带我回家了
and took me home.
我还会想 如果我留在了那里
I still wonder what my life would've been like
生活会是怎么样
if I had stayed.
但如果我留下了
But if I had stayed...
我就不会拥有艾略特了
Then I wouldn't have Elliot.
我找了好些人
There are a lot of guys working on this.
都想不到办法
None of them can figure it out.
这是干什么用的
What's that for?
冒充纽约警局警♥察♥
For impersonating an NYPD officer.
所有运营商都有执法部门热♥线♥
All cell carriers have a law enforcement hotline.
我不必入侵运营商
Instead of hacking the carrier,
只要是一定的紧急情况
if the situation's urgent enough,
你可以直接请求他们替你追查屏蔽号♥码
you can just ask them to track a blocked call for you.
好了吗
Is it done?
还没
Not yet--
假传真要几分钟才能过去
Need a few minutes for the spoof fax to go through.
要在系统里走的
It needs to propagate through their system.
这世上只有警♥察♥还用传真
No one in the world uses fax anymore except cops.
我一半希望是他
Half of me wants it to be him.
一半不希望
Half of me doesn't.
给威利克夫妇效力前 我还服务过不少客户
Before working for the Wellicks, I had a list of clients,
都有各自的古怪
all of them eccentric in one form or another.
我曾有个客户
I worked for this one guy
会在车上自♥慰♥
who used to masturbate in the car.
他常叫我送他去卡内基音乐厅
He used to have me drop him off at Carnegie Hall.
他是首席小提琴家
He was a first chair violinist
天呐 他现在想跟我谈心
God, now he wants to have a heart-to-heart.
把注意力放在你身上能让我屏蔽他
Focusing on you helps drown him out...
18世纪的瓦里小提琴
One of those, uh, stradivarius violins from the 1700s.
就好像在嘈杂的餐厅里跟人说话
Like talking to someone in a crowded restaurant.
到处随身带着
Take it everywhere with him...
其他的人声和杂音都成了背景
All the other voices and noises fade into the background.
你的大脑可以解码这个复杂的
Somehow your brain is able to decode the components
听空间的成分
of that complex auditory space.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
很好 这样我们就有时间说话了
Good. That gives us time to talk.
机器人先生玩消失是因为害怕了吗
Is Mr. Robot MIA because he's afraid?
怕我完成入侵后会发现的东西
Afraid of what I might find when I'm done with this hack?
为什么那通电♥话♥让他那么害怕
Why did that phone call freak him out?
他是对提利尔的事撒谎了吗
Could he have lied about Tyrell?
他想做什么
What's his move here?
记得他最后想要的是什么吗
Do you remember the last thing he wanted?
他一直想回家来 记得吗
He kept wanting to come back home, remember?
这里肯定有什么他想要的东西
There must be something here that he needs.
自从我们出狱他就一直在提
He's been bringing it up since we left prison.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
你能找找吗
Can you look?
你能看到什么吗
Do you see anything?
他们现在开始下一步了
And now they're moving to the next step.
是啊 下一步
Yes, the next step.
知道是什么吗
You know what the next step is?
断电 为什么呢
Blackouts. Why?
这样他们就能夺走你的能量
So they can take away your power,
而且我指的不是电力
and I am not talking about your electricity.
我是指你看电脑
I'm talking about your computers,
上网 看电视 看手♥机♥的能力
your access to the internet, your television, your phone.
这一切加起来是什么
What does that all add up to?
信息
Information.
伤口不是新的
Those wounds aren't fresh.
知道他遭遇了什么事吗
Do you have any idea what happened to him?
-这样他们就能掌控局面了 -我们
- It puts them in control. - Uh, we--
我们去他家时就看到他这样了
We went over to his place and found him like that.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be all right?
他在靠呼吸器呼吸
He's on a respirator.
他们会给他做个CT以及其他测试
They're gonna do a ct scan and run some other tests.
一小时后应该会知道更多情况
We should know more in about an hour or so.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
我们还有一小时
Well, we got an hour to kill.
饿了吗
Hungry?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你好 我是纽约警局理查德·汉尼根警探
Hi, this is Detective Richard Hannigan, NYPD,
11分局 警号♥22350
11th precinct, badge number 22350.
我刚传真了一份自杀倾向人士的紧急情况表
I just faxed over an exigent form for a suicidal person.
可以确认你已经收到吗
Can you confirm that you received it?
是的 有个男人给女友打电♥话♥
Yeah, I got a guy who called his girlfriend's cell
说是要开枪自尽
saying he's gonna shoot himself.
是的 都是屏蔽号♥码
Yeah, all of them came in blocked.
太好了 可以看看是不是你们的吗
Perfect, can you see if it's one of yours?
可以定位手♥机♥的即时位置吗
Can you ping that phone for a current location?
你帮了大忙
You've been a huge help.
有事我会再打来的
I'll call you if there's something else.
找到了
Got it.
该死
Goddamn it.
手♥机♥现在就在那里吗
Is that where the phone is right now?
误差在12米之内
Within 12 meters.
是他吗
Is it him?
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear!
相信我
Trust me,
他不会从那里打电♥话♥的
he wouldn't be calling from that house.
针对素描中的人发出了全境通告
...has issued a bolo on the man pictured in this sketch.
鉴于联调局网络部的出动
Given FBI cyber involvement,
我们现在只能猜测
we can only speculate at this time
素描中的男子
that the man in this sketch
可能与59袭击有关
may be wanted in relation to the infamous five/nine attack.
我在运河街一个黑客空间藏了钱
I have money stashed at a hackerspace on Canal.
我们确认文森特没事
Okay, we make sure Vincent's all right.
把你家清理干净 然后就跑
We wipe your place down, and then we bolt.
我们可以远程入侵他们
We can target them from afar
查特伦顿和莫布利的下落
for more intel on Trenton and Mobley.
达琳 你知道我们不能跑
Darlene, you know we can't leave.
他们不能控制我们
They don't own us.
我们遵从了他们的规矩
We played by their rules,
他们不还是对特伦顿和莫布利下手了
and those fuckers still hit Trenton and Mobley.
我受够了
I am so sick
总要换出租车
of always worry about switching cabs
手♥机♥ 地铁 时刻提防
and phones and trains and always looking behind--
冷静点
Just calm down, okay?
他就等在这里
He was waiting here?
-对 他们 -他们
- Yeah, they were-- They?
谁跟他一起 男的女的
Who was he with? Male or female?
多米 我们正要检查监控
Dom, we're reviewing the security footage.
让她说完
Let her finish.
女的
A woman.
他女朋友吧
His girlfriend, I think.
他们一起等着
They were waiting here.
很担心他们的朋友
They were really concerned about their friend.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表