剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我知道你在和我丈夫合作
I know you're working with my husband.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
对不起 我不知道
Sorry, I don't know.
这次你说的是实话
You're being honest this time.
但你要帮我找到他
But you're gonna find him for me.
没人能找到他
No one's gonna find him.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I'll be able to do that.
现在你又开始撒谎了
Now you're back to lying.
我要告诉她真♥相♥吗
Should I tell her the truth?
我要告诉她她丈夫已经死了吗
Should I tell her that her husband's dead?
你要是那么做 我们绝对会死在这里
You do that, I can guarantee we don't walk out of here alive.
我第一次和提利尔约会时
On my first date with Tyrell,
我看到一个漂亮的红头发女人
I saw this stunning redhead
戴了一对方晶锆石耳钉
wearing a pair of cubic zirconia earrings.
我问他为了让我得到那对耳钉愿意做什么
I asked him what he would do to get me those earrings.
他回答说愿意做一切必要的事
He told me he would do whatever was necessary.
我说我要他上了那个女人
I told him I wanted him to fuck that woman
把耳钉拿给我
and bring me her earrings.
第二天早上
The next morning,
我醒来时收到了礼物
I woke up to a gift.
这副耳钉是我最便宜的首饰
These are the cheapest things I own,
却是我最喜欢的
yet they're my favorite.
提利尔总会做必要的事
Tyrell would always do what was necessary.
而结果
And at the end of that,
我总会收到礼物
I would receive a gift.
所以我知道他还活着
That's why I know he's alive.
所以他一直打给我...
That's why he's been calling me...
所以他给了我这个电♥话♥...
That's why he sent me this phone...
因为他在做必要的事
Because he's doing what's necessary.
你和他通过话了
You talked to him?
他昨晚打给了我
He called me last night.
这不可能
That's impossible.
他想让我知道他很好
He wants to let me know that he's okay.
他有计划
He has a plan.
这是他和你说的吗
He told you that?
不是
No.
我们没有交谈
We haven't spoken.
他在保护我
He's protecting me.
这是伙伴应该做的
That's what you do for your partner.
来电总是显示未知号♥码
The calls come up as unknown.
我试图让人追踪号♥码 但...
I've tried to have him tracked, but I've been...
不成功
unsuccessful.
你能办到吗
Is this something you might be able to accomplish?
这女人可不简单 艾略特
This bitch is blood simple, Elliot.
她老公可是勒死了那女人的变♥态♥
She's the wife of the psycho who strangled that woman--
那变♥态♥差点就对你做了同样的事
The same psycho who is this close to doing the same to you.
如果她知道提利尔死的消息时我们在
If we're around when she learns that Tyrell is dead,
你不觉得她会让人杀了我们吗
you don't think she'll have us killed?
他说得对
He's right.
不值得
It's not worth it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
你真的想对我说不吗
Do you really want to say no to me?
他是从哪冒出来的
I mean, where did he come from?
我发现他在沙发上喘息
I found him gasping on the couch.
你就把他带来了
And you brought him here?
我不能把他丢在那里
I wasn't gonna fuckin' leave him there.
他在喊你的名字 我以为他是你们的人
He was saying your name; I figured he was one of your guys.
文森特 文森特
Vincent. Vincent!
他是怎么了
What is wrong with him?
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
那里只有他一个人
He was the only one there.
我不得不直接打车回来
I had to cab it straight back here.
这人到底是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
他是去做华府国会大厦那事的人之一
He was one of the D.C. guys who did the Capitol Hill job.
我们得把他送医院
We got to get this guy to a hospital.
不能去医院
No hospitals.
我们怎么知道他身上没有追踪器或窃听器
How do we know he doesn't have a tracker on him or a bug?
老天
Jesus.
看起来像内出血
That looks like internal bleeding.
这人会死的
This guy's gonna die.
我们只需要把他送到急诊室
All we got to do is drop him off at an ER.
他知道我的样子
He knows my face--
我的名字
my name.
他会打着吗♥啡♥醒过来
He's gonna wake up to a drip of morphine.
我不能冒险让他开口
I can't risk him talking.
所以呢
And what?
他知道他做的事有什么后果
He knew what he was getting himself into.
如果我们不马上送他去医院
If we don't get him help right now,
他会死的
he's gonna die.
这你都无所谓吗
How does that not compute for you?
我们的目标是找到特伦顿和莫布利
Our focus is finding Trenton and Mobley.
特伦顿和莫布利可能已经死了
Trenton and Mobley might already be dead!
老天爷 你♥他♥妈♥丧心病狂啊
Jesus, you're completely fucking losing it!
你想摆出掌控一切的样子
You wanna act like you're on top of things,
但你没有
but you're not.
你什么都控制不了
You're buried way underneath.
你不是领袖
You're not a leader.
你并不特别
You're not special.
没错 你们是实现了入侵
Yeah, you guys did the hack,
那也是阴差阳错才成功的
but you fumbled your way into this ridiculous freak accident.
那不是领导
That ain't leading!
别再装模作样
It's time to drop the charade
好像这是计划的一部分了
like this was all part of the plan
你该他妈醒醒了
and wake the fuck up!
你没有理由见死不救
There's no way that you can justify letting him die.
杨探员在哪
Where's Agent Yang?
不好意思
Excuse me?
杨探员
Agent Yang?
那后边
Back there.
是 嗯 嗯 没错
Yes, yeah, yeah, that's correct.
不上庭
It's no court.
嗯 我明白 明白
Yeah, I got it. I got it.
还要多久才到
Do we know the ETA on that?
不好意思 电♥话♥会议
I'm sorry, conference call.
竟然有这种房♥子
Can you believe this house?
是啊 确实不错
Mm, yup, sure is real nice.
我们真该考虑合资买♥♥下
We should seriously consider pooling our money together.
应该不久就会出♥售♥
It's probably going to be on the market soon.
这儿具体是什么情况
So what happened here exactly?
他们告诉我和华府那帮活动分子有关
I was told it had something to do with the D.C. activists.
那些捣乱的
Teabaggers, yeah.
两天前他们在马里兰州被发现
They were found two days ago in Maryland.
然后发生追车 结果挺糟
A car chase ensued. Ended badly.
一个跑了 剩下的都被捕了
One got away; the rest were apprehended.
他们本该在这里见面
This is where they were supposed to meet.
房♥主是E公♥司♥的律师
Owner's an E Corp lawyer.
说是度假去了
Supposed to be on vacation.
现在看来好像失踪了
Starting to look more like she's missing.
抱歉 我还是不太明白为什么叫我来
I'm sorry, hon, I'm still not entirely sure why I was called here.
这是邻居的描述
That's from someone three doors down.
在这儿看到了他
He was seen here.
他和另一个男的晚上十点在这里打了车
He and another male were spotted around 10:00 P.M. getting into a cab.
特征与你化名案的嫌犯相符
The description matches a person of interest in your code name case.
等等 他今晚在这里吗
Wait, he was here tonight?
你查到载他们的出租车了吗
Have you found the cab?
如果真是他 为什么要暴露房♥子
If this is really the guy, why did we burn the house?
为什么不设置监控呢
How come we didn't put surveillance on it?
你们是怎么想的
What was the thought process here?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表