剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我创造的完美循环
my perfectly constructed loop,
这所有一切的重点
what this whole thing's been about.
从昨晚到今早
Last night till this morning,
我睡觉期间 不知发生了什么
while I was sleeping, I can't account for it,
我意识中有段空白 而他不知道怎么的...
a gap in my consciousness, and somehow he--
当他们看见你时 他们看见的是什么
What do they see when they see you coming?
这就是我与别人的不同之处
And this is why I'm different.
有时候我会被我的面具掌控
Sometimes my mask takes over.
你为什么要和他交谈
Why did you talk to him?
因为我要让你意识到
Because I'm gonna make you realize.
什么
What?
你要让我意识到什么
What will you make me realize?
他们看到的是我
That they see me.
什么事这么好笑
What's so funny?
我们发起了一场运动
We started a movement.
我们注定要领导它
We were meant to lead it.
快坐回电脑前
Now, get back on a terminal now.
给我我要的东西 不然就继续朝我开枪
Give me what I want or keep shooting me.
告诉我提利尔在哪
Tell me where Tyrell is,
不然就再开枪
or shoot me again
因为它只会把你逼疯
'cause the only one it's gonna drive mad is you...
不是我
not me.
我去教堂小组要迟到了
I'm late for my church group.
再见
Peace.
这次 E银行的网络遭到了
This time targeting the Bank of E network
精心设计的勒索软件攻击
in an elaborate ransomware attack.
恶意软件攻击了银行的电脑服务器
The malicious malware targeted the bank's computer servers
并蔓延至北美的多个分行
and spread to multiple branches in North America,
数据被加密
encrypting the data
导致系统无法使用
and rendering the systems unusable
除非支付赎金
until a ransom was paid.
黑客团体此次更加激进的举动
This more militant variant of the hacker collective
迫使E公♥司♥首席技术官斯考特·诺尔斯
forced Scott Knowles, the CTO of E Corp,
在众目睽睽下烧掉了590万美元
to burn $5.9 million in public view.
不久后 图片就被传上了社交媒体
Shortly thereafter pictures surfaced on social media
配文为#放开每日限额
under the name #OPdailyallowance.
人们认为这是针对E公♥司♥
Now, this is considered a direct response
不得人心的
to E Corp's unpopular program,
限制客户每日最高取现50美元政策的
which would lower their daily cash withdrawal allowances
直接回应
for customers to $50.
好个噱头 是不是
Some stunt, huh?
大家都当是愚蠢的恶作剧 一笑了之
Everybody's laughing it off as a dumb prank,
但这些人知道自己在干什么
but these guys know what they're doing.
谁能想到现金如今能那么宝贵
Who thought that hard cash would be this valuable right now?
这就像黑色星期二
We're reliving Black Tuesday,
大萧条
the Great Depression.
警示灯早就闪了
Warning lights were flashing.
过去两年里
I mean, in the last two years
美国陆军工程兵团
the Army Corps of Engineers,
能源部 国♥务♥院♥
the Energy Department, the State Department,
以及人事管理局
and the Office of Personnel Management
都被黑过
were all hacked.
政♥府♥宣称他们在加强网络安全
The government claimed they were boosting security,
但结果呢
but what came of it?
跟1929年大萧条一样
The same as 1929.
天下大乱
Shit hit the fan.
这样的行为能改变民众 改变社会
An act like this changes people, changes society.
我就是想喝杯酒
I'm just having a drink.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我像个狂热分子似的瞎扯
and I'm rambling like a fanatic.
你想谈别的吗
Is there something else you want to talk about?
巴巴多斯的海滩
The beaches of Barbados,
蒙马特街的意式浓缩咖啡
espresso on Rue Montmartre,
坐在阿迪朗达克山中的篝火旁
sitting around a campfire in the Adirondacks?
我结婚了
I'm married.
我是布洛克
I'm Brock...
我知道你是吉迪恩·戈达德
and I know you're Gideon Goddard.
-我新闻看太多了 -天
- I watch way too much news. - God.
真不敢相信我成了小报热点
I can't believe I'm a tabloid sensation.
我更像是你的铁杆粉丝
More of a diehard fan.
你冲我笑了
I got a smile.
我真是太厉害了
I'm on a roll.
他什么时候离开你的
When did he leave you?
怎么 这都上新闻了吗
What, was that on the news too?
不 只是从你脸上看出来的
No, just your face.
他们拿你当替罪羊的原因很明显
It's obvious why they use you as their patsy.
你给人一种很有同情心
You give off a very sympathetic
很真实的感觉
and honest vibe.
你能够很好地掩饰他们的谎言
You're the perfect vessel for their lies.
好吧 我不知道
Yeah, well, I don't--I don't know
该说什么 但是...
what to say to that, but, uh...
我同意 的确感觉好像
I'll agree with you that it sure as hell feels like
有比我更强大的力量在控制我
there's something bigger than me in control.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
明天我就会成为英雄
Tomorrow I'm gonna be a hero.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你虽是个替罪羊 但你很重要
You may just be a patsy, but you're an important one.
事实上 我没见过比你
In fact, I don't think I've ever met
名气更大的装哭公♥关♥了
a bigger crisis actor than you before.
这是为了我们国家
This is for our country.
不再有死亡
And there shall be no more death,
不再有悲伤 不再有哭泣
neither sorrow nor crying,
也不会再有痛苦
neither shall there be any more pain,
因为以前的事都过去了
for the former things are passed away,
坐王座者说
and he that sat upon the throne said,
"看 我要让所有东西焕然一新"
"Behold, I make all things new,"
然后他和我说
and he said unto me,
"记下来
"Write,
这些话字字真心"
for these words are true and faithful,"
他对我说 "结束了
and he said unto me, "It is done.
我既是α 也是Ω
"I am Alpha and Omega,
既是开头 也是结尾
"The beginning and the end.
我会允许渴求生命之泉的人
"I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain
自♥由♥畅饮
"of the water of life freely.
得胜者 将继承世间的所有
"He that overcometh shall inherit all things,
我会作他的上帝
"and I will be his God
他作我的孩子"
"and he shall be my son."
喂
Hello?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
你是谁
Who is this?
晚上好 艾略特
Bonsoir, Elliot.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表