剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我们之后怎么办
Where do we go from here?
我们肯定能想点什么解决办法
I'm sure we can figure something out.
我已经想到了
I already have.
她发疯了
She just... flipped out.
我只是想吓住她
I was just trying to scare her back.
那不过是把电击枪
It was just a stun gun.
不
No.
不 她...
No, no, she--
她有心脏病
No, she had a heart condition.
有那么多她和医生之间的电邮
I mean, there were lots of emails from her doctor. You di--
你没看到吗
you didn't see any of those?
没
No.
走吧
Just go.
你俩不用待在这儿
You two don't need to be here.
我们会把证据消除干净 再想办法
We'll wipe down the house and figure it out.
你觉得她...
You think she actually...
肯定是正当防卫
Has to be self-defense.
有什么打算
What's the plan?
我们不能待在这儿
We can't stay here.
谁知道家里会有谁等着
Who knows who's gonna be waiting for you at home?
黑暗军团 联调局 警♥察♥
Dark Army, FBI, cops.
我不能撇下家人
I can't leave my family.
如果你有那么多在乎的东西
If you had that much to lose,
就不该参与进来
you shouldn't have done this in the first place.
我这么做就是为了他们
But I did this for them.
我们做的事 简直蠢透了
What we did was colossally fucking stupid,
我们现在必须认清这一点了
and we can't afford not to realize that anymore.
再见 特伦顿
Peace, Trent.
我就来
Yeah, I'm on my way.
好吧 要我说
All right, my vote,
我们不管尸体
we leave it here,
抹去指纹 然后逃跑
wipe our prints, and just make a run for it.
不行
We can't.
其他人很快就会回来 会发现她的
The others'll be back soon. They'll find her.
那不如 发短♥信♥给他们
Why don't I just-- just text them
告诉他们这地方被发现了
and tell them the place is burned?
万一他们不听
Can't take the risk they won't listen
还是回来了呢
and come back anyway.
我们得处理尸体
We need to get rid of it.
我们什么都不用做
We ain't doing shit.
我看看我的人能不能处理掉
I'll see if my guys can take care of it.
别介意 我也不信任他们
Okay, no offense, but I don't trust them either.
这是我的责任
This is my responsibility.
如果你现在要
Well, if this is the part of the conversation
提出什么
where you start throwing out ideas
酸液或碎木机毁尸的点子
like acid and wood chippers,
我可不干
I ain't obliging.
没什么可说的
This isn't a conversation.
我们就做入侵之后
We need to do what we always do when we go
进行全面清除时做的事
into full wipe-down mode after a hack.
快点
Hurry up.
你上次坑死我了
You know you screwed me last time?
你把狗都放走了
You let all the dogs go.
我差点被炒
I almost got fired.
你那是为什么啊
What was that all about anyway?
又没卵用 还不是都回来了
Not like it matters. They all ended up back here.
所以作为政策
So as a matter of policy,
这次你们得花双倍的钱
it's gonna cost you double this time.
双倍
Double?
等等 我们没有双倍的钱
Wait, we don't have double, man.
现金都是勉强凑的
We--we barely pull out cash.
电子硬币呢
What about Ecoin?
反正也比现金值钱
It's worth more than cash anyway.
手♥机♥拿出来
Pull out your phone.
那里面是什么东西
What the fuck is in there?
我付的钱够让你别多问了
I'm paying you enough for privacy.
好了
It's done.
你们慢用
All yours.
苏珊从坟墓里捐的
Susan donated them from her cold storage.
反正她也用不着了
It's not as if she can use them anymore.
让她为自己的葬礼出钱吧
She can pay for her own funeral.
不行
No...
慢点 等等
Oh, no, easy, easy, wait.
推进去
Just move it--
地毯太大了
Rug's too big.
可不是
No shit.
我们得把她拿出来
We need to take her out.
我现在心理阴影老大了
This is some traumatizing shit.
你知道吧
You know that?
今晚来我家
Come to my place tonight.
来吧 我们好睡会儿
Come on, let's get some sleep.
你现在不该一个人待着
You shouldn't be alone right now.
我不知道我有那个本事
I didn't know I could do that.
你只是做了你必须做的
You did what you had to do.
不 问题就在这儿
No, that's the thing.
我并不愧疚
I don't feel bad.
我一直知道我想
I always knew there was a part of me
让她为她做的事付出生命代价
that wanted to do this to her for what she did, but...
但我以为等时机到来
I figured when the time came,
会有什么阻止我
something would stop me...
但没有
But it didn't.
行了 你就是吓坏了
Hey, come on. Look, you're just in shock.
好吗 听着
All right? Look, come on.
我们去睡会儿
Just--let's get some sleep.
好吗
Okay?
我照你说的做了
I did what you say for me.
我用了垫子下的钥匙 把披萨放在了里面
Okay, I used key under mat. I put pizza inside.
屋里没人 没人
No one inside. No one.
你没发现什么奇怪之处吗
You didn't see anything weird or...
没有 里面没人
No, no one inside.
里面没人
No one inside.
好吧
Okay, fine.
20块
That's $20.
等等
Wait.
能把另一块披萨给我吗
ca--can I--can I have the other pizza?
那是别人的单
It's another delivery, man.
那是别人的
It's another delivery.
再给我一块披萨 我紧张死了
Look, give me the other pizza. I'm fucking nervous, man.
你们考虑过搬家吗
Have you guys ever thought about moving?
什么
What's this?
或许我们该搬去便宜点的地方
Maybe we should move somewhere cheaper.
我觉得城里已经不安全了
I don't think the city is safe anymore,
现在发生这么多事
not with everything going on.
别傻了 现在根本不可能搬家
Don't be silly. Moving is impossible right now.
银行在契据的事上跟我们拉锯
The bank is fighting us on the deed.
纠缠不清 他们不会允许任何人卖♥♥♥房♥♥的
It's a mess. They're not letting anyone sell.
事实上 我们可能会
In fact, we may be at a bigger risk
丢掉我们投在这个房♥子里的钱
of losing the money we did invest in this home.
但我们可以另找个地方
But we can find another place.
晚饭就好了
Dinner's almost ready.
我去外面看看
I'll check outside.
先生 开门 联调局
Sir, open up. FBI.
先生 如果你不开门
Sir, if you don't open the door,
我们会破门而入
we're gonna break it down.
马卡什先生 我们不是
Mr. Markesh, we didn't
有意让你等这么久的
mean for you to be waiting here this long,
但由于各种官僚手续
but with all the bureaucracy and red tape,
现在是越来越麻烦了
it's getting a little bonkers around here.
我都等一晚上了
Yeah, well, I've been waiting here all night.
究竟是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表