剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
准备好了吗
Ready, y'all?
接球
Pick up.
该死 拜托
Ah, damn. Come on.
别冲动
Ease, man.
小心别嗑过量了 哥们
Take it easy with that dosage, cuz.
我虽不对你负责
I ain't your keeper,
但我也绝对不会给你收尸 明白吗
and I damn straight ain't gonna be your reaper neither, you dig?
-上啊 -传过来
- Let's go! - Come on!
你想用药解什么心结 伙计
What problem you trying to solve anyway, man?
我该如何告诉他我在意的人死了
How do I tell him that someone I cared about died?
我没事
I'm fine.
你总是这么说
You know, that's what you always saying, man.
又开始磕吗♥啡♥了
So we're back to the morphine?
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
你究竟觉得这能达成什么效果
What do you think that's going to accomplish, exactly?
不是吗♥啡♥
It's not morphine.
是阿得拉[治疗注意力缺失/多动症]
It's Adderall.
这是你的错
This is your fault.
全部都是
All of it.
我该摆脱你了
Now it's time to get rid of you.
内部致命错误
无法安全处理时
采取的动作
一台电脑发生内核错误时
When a computer gets hit with a kernel panic,
你能做的非常有限
there's only so much you can do.
电脑很难从内部致命错误中恢复过来
An internal fatal error is hard to recover from.
听听这几个词
I mean, listen to that:
内部致命错误
internal fatal error.
要我说 听起来非常糟糕
Sounds pretty fucking bad, you ask me.
但嗑过量的阿得拉让我终于能控制他
But OD'ing on Adderall was finally my way of controlling him.
你现在有空吗 奥德森先生
Do you have a moment, Mr. Alderson?
他是联调局的人吗
Is this the FBI?
吉迪恩出♥卖♥♥♥我了吗
Did Gideon rat me out?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
不 不要
No! No!
这是开往新区大道的四号♥地铁
This is a New Lots Avenue-Bound Four train.
这是开往布鲁克林的二号♥特快列车
This is a Brooklyn-Bound Two Express train.
下一站是迪卡尔布大道
Next stop is DeKalb Avenue.
请远离正在关闭的车门 谢谢
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
我和艾略特都警告过你
Elliot and I both warned you
他贩毒会拖累我们
it was a liability he sold drugs.
该死
God damn it.
你为什么要这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being such an asshole?
他死了
He's dead.
有人看见你了吗
Did anyone see you?
只有他妈
Just his mom.
我还能怎么办 她就在楼上
What did you want me to do? She was upstairs.
操 达琳
F---, Darlene.
我们都干了什么
What did we do?
这是哪
Where am I?
我在哪
Where am I?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这是要干什么
What's that for?
这是要干什么
What's that for?
不 不 等等
No, no, wait.
不
No.
不
No!
不 我有你要的 不
No! I have them! No!
就这样
That's it.
把阿得拉都吐出去
Get that Adderall out of your system.
好样的
Good boy.
就这样 把那些恶心的药片排出体外
That's it, get those shitty pills out of your system.
我已经在你脑中打了洞
I have burrowed underneath your brain.
在那儿筑巢了
I am nested there.
我是你脑子里的尖叫声
I am the scream in your mind.
你会乖乖合作的 孩子
You will cooperate, my son.
我会让你就范 因为我控制着你
I will make you, because I own you!
我不受任何人控制
I will not be owned.
首先 我要向你表示哀悼
First, I want to offer my condolences.
你前上司的消息让人痛心
Terrible news about your old boss.
我听说他是个好人
I hear he was a good man.
坏事发生在好人身上真是不幸
Very unfortunate when bad things happen to good people.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我对此也感到很难过
I've been pretty broken up about it.
其次 你安排的这次采访
Second, this interview that you've set up,
完全不对
it's all wrong.
我想要的是FOX而非彭博
I want to do Fox instead of Bloomberg.
不要预采访 并且所有问题
No preinterview, and I want final approval
都要先经我批准
of all questions beforehand.
我这就去办
I'm on it.
普莱斯先生
Mr. Price?
我认为这样做不对
I think this is a mistake.
坦白说 我们现在不应该上FOX
Frankly, Fox isn't where we should be right now.
彭博是投资人们获取商业新闻的途径
Bloomberg is where investors get their business news,
如果我们的目的是安抚他们
and if our goal is to reassure them--
坐下
Sit down.
你在菲德利奥餐厅用过餐吗
Have you ever had dinner at Fidelio's?
没
No.
没有
I haven't.
几年前原是个小酒吧
Used to be a dive bar years ago.
后来变成了城里最好的几家餐厅之一
It's since turned into one of the nicest restaurants in the city.
我认识他们的大厨
I know the chef.
他很不错
He's very good.
我会让马塞尔预定位置
I'll have Marcel make a reservation.
没尝过那里的冷霜雪糕
You've never had semifreddo
就不算知道它真正的滋味
until you've had it there.
好的
Okay.
我会安排一辆车去接你
I'll arrange a car to pick you up.
星期六 8点
Saturday, 8:00.
而且 没错 你说的对
And, uh, yes, you're right.
彭博财经更合适
Bloomberg-- it's more appropriate.
我们还是用原方案
We'll stick with that.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我注意到你离开我办公室前
I've noticed you always look at that
总会看它一眼
before you leave my office.
或许你和我一样觉得它很迷人
Perhaps you find it as fascinating as I do...
一个人靠射出正确的一枪
How a man can change the whole world
便能改变整个世界
with a bullet in the right place.
那上面写的什么
Oh, no, what does that say?
别摔倒
Don't fall over.
你还好吗 还好吗
You okay? You okay?
我再不能忍♥受一个
I don't want to go to sleep another night
你不是我妻子的夜晚
not knowing you're not gonna be my wife.
天啊
Oh, my God.
艾米莉娅 你愿意嫁给我吗
Emilia, will you marry me?
《纽约百万豪♥宅♥》下节预告
Next on "Million Dollar Listing New York"...
我接下来要...
Am I gonna be dealing with you--
亚莉克莎 几点了
Alexa, what time is it?
凌晨4:03
It is 4:03 a.m.
亚莉克莎 停止播放
Alexa, stop.
不好意思 染上什么了
Whew, sorry. Something's going around.
被害人的母亲在警局
Victim's mother's back at the station.
她说不出什么来
Didn't get much from her.
这边走
Down here.
我们目前了解到
All we got on the victim so far is,
被害人是一名有犯罪记录的黑客
he's a known hacker with a record.
08年被抓了
Got busted in '08.
因为三流的计算机诈骗在监狱蹲了六年
Served six years for some small-time computer fraud stuff.
没关系 我戴了手套
It's okay. I got gloves on.
无所谓了 既然你都...
Well, it doesn't matter much if you sneeze...
冲那个打喷嚏了 好吧
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表