剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
什么事 有家墨西哥餐馆遭枪击吗
What, that some Mexican restaurant got shot up?
没这么简单 你知道的
It was more than that, and you know it.
我们必须告诉他们
We have to tell them.
不能让他们逃脱罪责 圣地亚戈
We can't let them get away with this, Santiago.
他们肯定要逃脱了
They're going to get away with this.
两万亿美元 多米
$2 trillion, Dom.
这是全世界一直期盼的奇迹
That's the miracle the world's been waiting for.
眼下美国不会搞砸与中国的关系
The U.S. isn't going to mess with its Chinese relations now.
因为职业责任办公室仍然在调查
And with the OPR investigation still going,
局里根本插不上手
the bureau isn't even getting close to it.
你是在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
一个月前 他们试图杀了我们
A month ago, they tried to kill us.
但从政♥治♥角度来说 那是很久以前的事了
And in politics, that's a distant memory.
他们现在的协议
This deal they have now
很可能会解决有史以来最大的全球危机
is about to potentially solve the biggest global crisis in history.
听我说
Now, look.
我同意你的看法
I'm on your side.
我并不是说我要袖手旁观
I'm not saying I'm walking away.
我只是觉得 我们要找到一个方法
I'm just saying we need to start finding a way
去深入调查
to walk in between the mines
又不伤到自己
and not on them.
不论发生了什么 不论这是谁干的
Whatever happened, whoever did this,
他们动作迅速 制♥造♥了舆♥论♥
they mobilized quickly, created a narrative,
我们还没反应过来
and before we even knew it,
这一切就被甩在了身后
this was all in the rearview mirror.
回家吧
Go home.
休息一下
Get some rest.
答应我让我进行审讯
Promise me you'll let me do the interview.
那个不急
It can wait a few hours.
休息会儿吧
Go rest.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
有人吗
Hello?
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们没有多少时间
We don't have much time.
开始吧
Let's get started.
你是谁
Who are you?
鱼缸里的水会渐渐流干
There's water coming out of that fish tank.
我们没有多少时间
We don't have much time.
开始吧
Let's get started.
你有在做♥爱♥时哭过吗
Have you ever cried during sex?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你有在做♥爱♥时哭过吗
Have you ever cried during sex?
你是谁
Who are you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you here?
请回答问题
Please answer the question.
你有在做♥爱♥时哭过吗
Have you ever cried during sex?
我拒绝回答这些问题
I'm not answering these questions.
如果你不回答
If you don't answer,
我会受到惩罚
I'll be punished.
他们会打我
They'll beat me.
是谁打了你
Who's doing that to you?
喂
Yes?
是
Yes.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
我们真的得开始了
We really need to begin.
我们快没时间了
Our time is running out.
你有在做♥爱♥时哭过吗
Have you ever cried during sex?
没有
No.
你有幻想过杀掉自己的父亲吗
Have you ever fantasized about murdering your father?
没有
No.
你是长颈鹿还是海鸥
Are you a giraffe or a seagull?
我不能那么做 那是违宪的
I cannot do it. It's unconstitutional.
不就是推行电子硬币贷款
We're talking about rolling out Ecoin loans.
我看不出这和宪法有什么关系
I fail to see how the Constitution fits into this logic.
一个电子硬币等价一美元
Look, with Ecoin equal to one dollar,
这样能开放经济
it'll free up the economy.
给你一个喘气的机会
It'll give you some breathing space.
你从一开始就知道会到这步
You knew this was going to happen from the get-go.
你趁现在东海岸发生能源危机
And you're hitting me with this while there's
把它摆在我面前
an energy crisis across the Eastern seaboard.
对 我第一个就来找的你
Oh, yeah. I am coming to you first.
-请求你 -别来这套
- Asking. - Don't give me that.
你先来我这里
The only reason why you're here first
不过是因为你不想被规则顶回去
is because you don't want to get slapped with regulations.
但如果你是真心请求
But if you are indeed asking,
我的回答是不行
then I am saying no.
这不合宪法
It's unconstitutional.
你不能自己造货币
You can't make your own currency.
那是联邦政♥府♥的工作
That is the federal government's job.
我们不能允许你用电子硬币做
We simply cannot let you make big loans in Ecoin
你不肯用美元做的大额贷款
that you wouldn't make in dollars.
杰克
Jack.
看着我
Look at me.
我不是问题所在
I am not the problem here.
真正的问题是 现金正衰退
The problem here is, hard cash is fading...
且速度极快
rapidly.
世界如今就是这样
That's just the way of the world right now.
比特币在四处扩散
And Bitcoin is spreading.
如果比特币成了主流
And if Bitcoin takes over,
那我们就全完蛋了
we are all in a world of hell.
它不受管制
It is unregulated,
且已经到达最大交易量
it's already reached its transaction volume maximum,
还部分掌控在中国矿工手中
and it is partly controlled by Chinese miners.
你刚收了他们两万亿
You just accepted $2 trillion from them.
没错 没错
Yes, yes.
现在我想用这笔钱来对付他们
And now I want to use it against them.
电子硬币能让我们控制账目
With Ecoin, we control the ledger
以及挖矿服务器
and the mining servers.
我们说了算
We are the authority.
我会确保你有权限
I will make sure you have visibility
查看每个公开的电子钱包
into every single wallet that's open,
每笔贷款 每笔交易
every loan, every transaction,
也就是说我们能开始创造新的财富
which means we can start making new assets,
也就是说我们可以开始重建银行业
which means we can start rebuilding the banking sector
不需要你再注入
without your having to inject even more
政♥治♥上不讨好的联邦资金
politically unpalatable federal funds into it.
总统会当面嘲笑我的
The president will laugh in my face.
但他知道这是正确的选择
But he'll know this is the right thing to do.
一切将由
This is gonna be controlled
一家传统的美国公♥司♥所掌控
by a good, old-fashioned American company.
你想管理吗
You want to regulate it?
请便吧 想怎么管理就怎么管
Be my guest. Regulate the shit out of it.
我给你留后门 边门 小路...
I'll give you back doors, side doors, tracing--
随你想要什么
whatever you want.
但不要叫停它
Just don't shut it down.
这本就是未来的趋势 杰克
This was always the future, Jack.
59袭击...
The Five/Nine attacks...
只是加快了这个步伐
they just accelerated it.
多久
How long?
你推进这个计划多久了
How long have you been pressing this pedal?
你什么时候开始谋划算计我的
How long have you been plotting against me?
得了吧 杰克
Oh, come on, Jack.
我们都认识那么多年了
We--we've known each other for years.
你很清楚
You know full well I--
我才不在乎你
I don't give a shit about you.
所以拜托你
So please,
别因为输了就认为这是个人恩怨
don't hold a personal grudge just because you lost.
塞翁失马焉知非福
Defeats can still be profitable.
你是红色还是紫色
Are you red or purple?
紫
Purple.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表