剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
早晨 我们吃饭
Mornings, we chow.
下午 我们打球
Afternoons, we hit the ball court.
晚上 我看电视
Evenings, that's when I get my TV time.
有的人参加教堂小组 互助会之类的
Some people join church groups, or AA, or whatever,
但我喜欢自己待着
but I like to bench personally.
好啊 兄弟
Peace, brother.
这里没有网络
Ain't no internet for us here.
你顶多去满是旧光碟的图书馆里
Your best bet is going through some boxes in the library
翻翻经典的光碟
full of old, throwback classic dvds.
你懂吗
You know what I'm saying?
我现在在回顾90年代的电视剧
I'm making my way through the '90s right now.
就快看完《为你疯狂》了
Nearly finished with "Mad About You."
保罗·雷瑟
You know, my man Paul Reiser--
他没得到他应有的荣誉
He just doesn't get the credit he deserve.
他棒极了
Man is spectacular.
了不起
Phenomenal.
我打算接下来看《宋飞正传》
Think I'm gonna start watching "Seinfeld" next.
听说很好看
I heard it's nails.
你看上去很紧张
You look nervous, cuz.
别这样
Don't be.
做你该做的
Just do you.
我觉得我们挺有默契
I mean, I'd say we got a pretty solid rapport going on anyway.
只要我们在一起 一切都没问题
We stick together, things'll be just fine.
那是火♥辣♥卡拉
Oh, that's hot Carla.
要是你喜欢火
If you're a pyro,
她是你会喜欢的带把小妹
she's your chick with a dick.
懂我意思吗
Know what I'm saying?
应该不懂
Probably not.
不管怎么样
Oh, whatever you do
离那帮白人至上的混球远一点
stay away from these David Duke motherfuckers right here, man.
你不怎么喜欢说话啊
You don't say much, do you?
-是的 -没关系
- No. - Well, that's cool, man.
我能为你提供一切必需品
I'm here to provide you with anything you may need.
给你搞到各种东西 什么都有
I can pretty much find anything, and I mean anything.
烟 药 好药
Smokes, pills, hard shit,
黄♥片♥ 老年人黄♥片♥
porn, grandma porn.
有些家伙就喜欢那玩意
Some of these guys like that shit.
同性恋黄♥片♥
Gay porn.
我不会看不起人 伙计
I don't judge, man.
随你要什么
Whatever you need.
你能给我弄个笔记本吗
Can you get me a notebook?
早上见
See you in the morning.
事情就是这样
That's how it happened.
这就是你错过的事
That's all you missed.
这就是一切
That's everything.
这是你来时带来的一切吗
You got everything you arrived with?
签字确认
Sign here stating such.
这是出狱报告和提前释放表
Here's a discharge report and the early release form.
交给门口的警官
Give that to the officers at the door.
你还得感谢那帮黑客
You have the hack to thank for that letter.
从没见过释放这么多非暴♥力♥犯人
I never released this many non-violent offenders before.
糟糕的经济
This mess with the economy
也影响到了监狱的预算
is affecting the prison budgets too.
你很幸运 别浪费这个机会
You got lucky. Don't squander it.
这张卡现在已经没用了
That card's worthless out there now.
你想留着做纪念
You want it for sentimental value,
还是让我扔掉
or should I toss it?
扔了吧
Toss it.
运行级别5 回到正常模式
Init 5, return to normal.
在一个1米8乘2米7的盒子里
Is it possible to return
待了86天后一切还能重回原样吗
after 86 days in a 6x9-foot box?
运行级别5本应带来色彩与声音
Init 5 is supposed to bring color and sound.
可是这个世界却是灰暗沉寂的
Instead the world's gray and quiet.
乔瑟夫·格林办公室 我是莫妮卡
Joseph Green's office. Monica speaking.
你好 莫妮卡
Hi, Monica.
我是约翰森-雷纳-卡林的初级合伙人
I'm a junior partner at Johnson, Lerner, and Carlin.
我有一些关于弗林特水污染案的
I have sensitive documents for Mr. Green
敏感文件要给格林先生
regarding this Flint water case.
发过来 我会让他马上收到这些文件
Send them over. I'll make sure he gets them right away.
其实我现在就在楼下
I'm actually downstairs right now.
好极了 把文件放在前台
Super. Leave 'em at reception.
抱歉 我被告知这些文件内容非常敏感
I'm sorry. I was told these are very sensitive documents
必须直接将它们交给格林先生
and to only deliver them straight to Mr. Green
或者给你
or your hands.
抱歉 我不能离开
Sorry. I can't leave my desk,
但格林先生下午2点之前不在办公室
but Mr. Green is out of the office until 2:00,
所以无论如何他也没法立刻读到它们
so he's not gonna read them right away anyway.
我想亲自送上来
Obviously I would just bring them up myself,
但楼下的保安真刁难人
but security down here is insane.
请你下来一趟好吗
Can you please just come down?
好吧 我马上就下去
Okay, I'll be right down.
莫妮卡
Monica.
乔吃完午饭回来后
Uh, tell Joe to give me a call.
告诉他给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
when he gets back from lunch, will you?
好的
Sure.
快走
Hurry up.
我黑了我黑暗军团的联络人
I hacked my dark army contact.
发现了一个文档
Found an archive
里面是他们聊天的截图
with screenshots of his irc chats with them.
有个什么第二阶段
Something called Stage 2.
肯定与家庭基站有关
It has to do with the femtocell.
我想告诉特伦顿和莫布利
I tried to tell Trenton and Mobley,
但是一个人也联♥系♥不上
but I couldn't get in touch with either of them.
我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 去他们常去的地点
I called, message checked all the usual haunts.
两个人都下落不明
Both are awol.
特伦顿的父母已经崩溃了
Okay, Trenton's parents are a wreck.
他们提交了失踪人口报告
They filed a missing person's report.
他们两个下落不明 再加上那些通讯
Between them missing and the channel archive
我要疯了
I'm freaking out.
我觉得黑暗军团在清理门户
I think dark army could be cleaning house.
这没道理
That doesn't make sense.
我觉得是他们让我被提前释放了
I think they're behind my early release.
我们得和你的联络人谈谈
We need to talk to your contact.
我们现在
We're not
闹得不太愉快
really on the best of terms right now.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
他们不能这样做
They can't do this.
这和当初说好的不一样
This wasn't part of the deal.
换个地
Let's keep moving.
你从地下室出去 我从侧门走
Out through the basement, I'll leave through the side door,
7大街见
and we'll meet at the seven.
等等
Not yet.
我要去看她
I'm going to see her.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我以为来这儿只是为反跟踪
I thought this was just to lose our tail.
艾略特 你真要去看她
Elliot, you're actually gonna go see her?
我们真得谈谈了
We seriously need to talk.
有麻烦了
Shit has gone down.
我需要这么做
I need to do this.
好吧
Okay.
快点
Just be quick.
我在楼梯间等你
I'll wait in the stairwell.
妈
Mom?
他们有好好照顾你吗
They taking care of you?
房♥间看起来不错
Room looks nice.
我去问问他们能不能把表修好
I'll see if they can fix the clock.
似乎坏掉了
Looks like it's broken.
你怎么样
How are you?
自我上次见你后发生了好多事
A lot's happened since last I saw you.
我这段日子很不好过
Had a really hard time.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表