剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
on them. Okay.
这样吧 不如你举着它
Tell you what, why don't you hold this still?
我们还在搜查 但是看起来
We're still looking, but it looks like he only
他只打印了整个联调局名册中的这三张表
printed out these three sheets from the full FBI roster.
我们联♥系♥了纽约办事处的每个人
We contacted everyone here at the New York office.
你是第一个回应的
You're the first to respond.
这代表不了什么
It doesn't mean much.
几个月前 上千名探员的名字
Thousands of FBI names and contact details
和联络信息遭到了泄露
were leaked a few months back.
每个黑客手上都有这个
Every hacker has this.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们在取证
Uh, it's Forensics.
我们发现他的电脑没锁
We found his desktop unlocked.
等我们分♥析♥完
Uh, once we're done analyzing it,
就发完整报告给你
we'll send a full report.
你有没有让他们先检查下设备端口
Did you have them check if the ports were modified at all
有没有动过手脚
before using them?
该死
Shit!
快拿灭火器
Fire extinguisher.
这样吧...
Well...
如果你们还有什么发现 可以联络我
Here's my card in case you find anything else.
再次感谢你打给我
Thanks again for calling me.
我建议你去找医生开点药
I'd really talk to your doctor about getting a Z-Pak.
你真不该来传染你的队员
You really shouldn't be out here infecting your whole unit.
太不负责了
It's very irresponsible of you.
警方报告上说
According to the police report,
没有抢劫的迹象
there was no sign of a robbery.
有人去了那儿
Someone was there
而且是专门去干掉他的
with the sole purpose of offing him.
你这是乱下结论
You're jumping to conclusions.
那众安的那个人呢
What about that Allsafe guy?
已经连续两起命案了
That's two murders in a row
都与那次行动有关
associated with this hack.
他们抓到凶手了
They caught the guy.
就是个疯子而已
It was just some wack-job.
再说 考虑到你那么轻易就忘了我们的事业
Besides, I don't really care discussing this with you,
我不太想跟你讨论这个问题
given how easily you forgot about what we started.
怎么 就因为我不喜欢在公园里烧钱
What, because I don't care for stupid high jinks
那种愚蠢的把戏吗
like burning money in the middle of a park?
正是那个蠢把戏
That stupid high jinks
让公众逐渐对E公♥司♥失去信心
is killing public confidence in E Corp,
而这正是我们现在要做的
which is exactly what we need to be doing right now.
我们可能要被黑暗军团处决了
We might be getting executed by the Dark Army,
你真想讨论这件事吗
and this is what you'd rather be discussing?
不是黑暗军团干的
It's not the Dark Army.
他们不认识罗梅洛和你们两个
They don't know Romero or the two of you.
他们只通过我来交流
They only communicate through me,
我可什么都没告诉他们
and I sure as shit didn't tell them anything.
他们不只和你交流
You're not the only person they've talked to.
他不会那么做的
He wouldn't do that.
艾略特那状态 我们也不知道
The state Elliot's in, we don't know...
别把你的想法说出来
Don't say what you're thinking.
你不想讲道理
You don't want to listen to reason,
那怪你
that's on you.
但我要走了
But I'm taking off.
我不想干等着成为下个送命的
I'm not sticking around to be next.
我要去亚利桑那州的朋友那儿待着
I'm gonna stay with my buddy in Arizona.
他们要真想我们死 我们也活不到今天
If they wanted us dead, we'd be dead already.
再说 如果你打算流落亚利桑那州
Besides, if you're just gonna end up in Arizona,
相较而言死亡也没那么差劲了
then being dead isn't that much of a downgrade.
那你说我们怎么办
Then what do you suggest we do, then?
我去跟艾略特谈
I'll talk to Elliot.
一有消息我就找你们
I'll hit you both when I get more info.
在那之前 别再犯傻
Until then, stop spazzing...
冷静一点
And be cool.
我不信任她
I don't trust her
还有她那个疯哥哥
or her crazy-ass brother.
你知道他拿枪指过罗梅洛吗
You know he tried to pull a gun on Romero?
想想吧 特伦顿
Think about it, Trenton.
只有他们和黑暗军团谈过
They're the only two that talked to the Dark Army.
现在却告诉我们这事与黑暗军团无关
Now they're trying to tell us the Dark Army isn't involved.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我们刚犯下了世纪大案
I'm saying we just committed the crime of the century,
他们打算掩藏行踪
and they're trying to cover their tracks.
眼下我们就是那些行踪
And right now, we're the tracks.
生活大部分是在权衡利弊
A lot of life is a balancing act.
我们都只是竭尽所能
We're all just doing our best,
在邪恶痛苦的深渊之上走着钢丝
tightrope walking above that pit of ungodly pain
不敢有半点闪失
that's daring us to trip up.
拿钱和健康来说吧
Take money and health.
不管缺了哪个 另一个都没什么用了
One isn't very useful without the other, you know?
举例说明
Case in point:
虽然你拿了很多钱
even though you've been paid handsomely,
但你现在的身体状况
the physical condition you're in right now
与之相抵消
kind of cancels that out.
我先说明
And I'd like to say upfront...
我对你的遭遇深表遗憾
I'm very sorry this happened to you.
我平时打交道的人都很无情
The guys I deal with, they can be ruthless.
而我则是积极鼓励那种人
Me, I'm more of a positive reinforcement kind of guy.
我恰好认为这样更有效
You know, I just happen to think it's more productive.
但这对你的遭遇无济于事
Nevertheless, that don't change what's been done to you.
干下这事的人
The person who did this
将受到相应的惩罚
will get proportionate retribution.
但是 我还是需要你帮我
On that tip, I still need you to fix this thing for me.
我们的网站已经关了太久
Our site's been down way too long.
好消息是只要你帮它重启
Good news is, once you bring it back up,
你就会拿到应得的钱
you will get your money,
日后 但愿也能恢复健康
and, in time, God willing, your health.
这就是我来的目的
That's all I want to do here--
帮你振作起来
help put your life back in balance.
他们不断清空比特币钱包
They keep emptying the Bitcoin wallets,
服务器老是死机
and the server keeps crashing.
我不知道该怎么阻止
I don't know how to stop it.
我只会些基本的网络安全措施
I only know basic network security measures.
你得找个
You have to find someone who--
会迁移网站的人
who can migrate the site to another,
把网站迁去更安全的地方
more secure location
再设置一个冷热钱包系统
and set up a system of hot and cold wallets.
我...
Just...
求你了
Please...
求你了
Please.
我办不到
I can't--I can't figure it out.
我可以再劝劝他
I could try to convince him again.
你就是把他揍成猪头
Just because you beat a man's face to a pulp
他该不知道还是不知道
don't mean he gonna know what he don't.
我们不是畜生
We're not animals.
他一直说要迁移网站
We need to find someone who can do that migration thing
我们得找个会的人来做
he keep talking about.
太他妈热了
This heat wave is a motherf---er.
今天最高温度多少
What's the high supposed to be today?
看我♥干♥吗
What you looking at me for?
打开天气预报 开车啊
Turn on the goddamn weather station, let's go.
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我三天没睡了
It's been three days since I slept.
吃了约两百毫克药了
I'm up to about 200 milligrams now.
但这不是秘密
But that's not the secret.
他不见了
He's gone.
没错
You heard me.
他不见了
He's gone.
一切是那么简单
It was so simple.
我现在更清醒了
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表