剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
灯一直在闪烁
The lights have been flickering.
嗯 街灯也是
Yeah. The streetlights too.
开始灯火管制了
Brownout's started.
奥德森先生 你被捕了
Mr. Alderson, you're under arrest.
拿上电脑 拿上硬盘
Grab the computers, get the hard drives,
所有U盘
All the usb drives...
我要你带领华府的行动
I want you to lead the D.C. Op.
你可以待在这儿 在沙发上睡
You can stay here and crash on the couch.
回家更好
Home would be better.
你跟政♥府♥谈过了吗
Have you spoken to the administration?
我们还没到那一步
We're not there yet.
就是他 泰瑞·科比 首席技术官
There he is, terry colby, the cto.
你不可能请我去那儿工作
You can't be offering me a job there.
你要指证他们
You're testifying against them.
在生意场上 人们都不会记仇
but in business, grudges aren't really a thing.
-你在E公♥司♥工作 -这我没说过
- You do work at e corp. - I never said that.
最好的情况 我丢了工作
Best-case scenario: I lose my job
认罪以期少做几年牢
and plea-bargain down a jail sentence.
我已经没退路了
I'm backed into a corner.
我是那么想做克劳迪娅·金凯德
I wanted to be Claudia Kincaid so bad.
奥利·帕克把众安那张CD的事告诉我了
Ollie Parker told me about the cd at Allsafe.
最终 会有人把一切联♥系♥起来
Eventually someone will connect the dots,
会查到你身上
and it'll catch up to you.
黑客军团都是些黑客
The dark army are just hackers.
我打伤了一个枪手的腿
I clipped one of the shooters in the leg.
他自杀了
He turned the gun on himself.
抹去了自己的历史
He erased his history.
提利尔总是用小礼物给我惊喜
Tyrell's always surprising me with little gifts.
我联♥系♥了一个人让他试着追踪来电
I have a contact attempting to trace the phone calls,
但他需要更多时间
but he needs more time.
特伦顿和莫布利两个人都下落不明
Mobley and trenton both are awol.
我的那个梦里 我溺水时
In that dream I had, when I was being drowned,
当我不再抵抗
It was when I stopped fighting it.
我才获救
That's when I survived.
你好 奥利
Hello, Ollie.
是件礼物 我
It's a gift. I--
我想趁我还记得 把它送给你
I wanted to give it to you before I forgot.
那是最后一本样书
That's my last advance copy.
在亚马逊排行榜上名列前茅
It's trending on Amazon's Movers & Shakers.
甚至领先于特朗普的新作
It's ahead of Trump's latest.
真不敢相信 那个混♥蛋♥这次真要竞选
Can you believe that cocksucker is actually running this time?
如果我想的话 就凭我掌握的他的料
I mean, if I wanted, the things I have on him
足以让他带我竞选了
could put me on his ticket.
政♥治♥...
Politics...
是傀儡玩的
is for puppets.
另外 如果你真的参选
Besides, if you did run for office,
那你就不再是"最后一个诚实的人"了
you'd no longer be "the last honest man."
谢谢 泰瑞
Thank you, Terry.
无论如何 我要你今晚
Anyway, I need you to see our friend,
为这件事
Winston Campbell,
去见我们的朋友温斯顿·坎贝尔
about this issue tonight.
我知道他还欠你人情
I understand he still owes you some favors.
确实是
He does.
但要换张联♥合♥国♥选票 让中国并吞刚果
But a UN vote allowing China to annex the Congo?
总统听温斯顿的
Winston has the president's ear.
我懂
Oh, I get it,
但我得说实话 菲利普
but I got to be honest, Philip--
这有点过分了
It's a little out there.
我读《时报》知道
I know from reading the "Times"
中国已经染指了刚果...
that China's got the tip of its dick in the Congo...
你想让温斯顿
And you want Winston
告诉奥巴马睁一只眼闭一只眼
to tell Obama to look the other way
让中国把刚果榨干
while the Chinks fuck it dry.
我是说...
I mean...
这行吗 把另一个国家的主♥权♥交给他们
I don't know, to give them national sovereignty of another nation?
你不觉得这有点过分吗
It's a little out there, don't you think?
中非乱成一团
Central Africa's a shit show.
局势一变
After climate change,
那里就是一群将死之人发动内战
it'll be a bunch of soon-to-be corpses raging a civil war.
白宫可以把这
The oval office could spin this
说成人道主义干涉
as a humanitarian intervention.
恕我直言
Well, all due respect,
那都是扯淡
It's bullshit.
如果奥巴马让联♥合♥国♥大使对此投赞成票
If he tells the ambassador to vote "yes" on this,
他将因把非洲送给中国
Obama will be forever known
而遗臭万年
as the man who gifted Africa to China.
不
No.
这正是微妙之处
That's the fine point.
奥巴马只需让他的大使
Obama just needs to tell his ambassador
投弃权票
to abstain.
我估计
I, uh--I don't suppose
你不打算告诉我
you're gonna tell me
这些与你的野心有什么关系
what all this has to do with your ambitions.
帮我这个忙吧 泰瑞
Do this for me, Terry...
我保证不会忘记你的帮助
And I promise I won't forget your help.
他妈的刚果
I mean, the fucking Congo.
刚果啊
You know, the Congo.
世界上还有
I mean, is there a pocket of the world
你没染指的地方吗
you don't have your hand in?
你用国家进行交易就像打扑克牌
You're trading countries like, uh--like playing cards.
这不正是历史的真谛吗
Isn't that what history is all about?
政♥治♥上的 经济上的 地理上的
Politically, economically, geographically--
想像出来的界限
imaginary lines
被一遍又一遍地划定
being drawn and redrawn, over and over again?
是啊
Yeah.
菲利普 我得知道
Um, Philip, I got to know.
你想做什么
What do you do it for?
这一切都是为了什么
I mean, all of it?
说实话吗
Honestly?
对
Yeah.
我这辈子 一步步往前走时
In my life, as I was making my way,
我总是问自己一个问题
I always asked the question,
我是这个房♥间里最有权势的人吗
am I the most powerful person in the room?
答案必须是肯定的
The answer needed to be yes.
直到今天
To this day,
我还会问那个问题
I still ask that question.
答案仍然是肯定的
And the answer is still yes.
不管在世界的哪个角落
In every room in the entire world,
答案都是肯定的
the answer is yes...
只有一个例外
With the exception of one.
或两个
Or two.
那就是我的动力
And that drives me.
我想留下遗产
I intend to leave a legacy,
其规模堪比上帝
the standard of which was set by God
根据自己的形象
when he created the earth
创造地球和人类的伟绩
and man after his own image.
否则...
Anything less is...
就不值一提
not worth mentioning.
我还是反对
I'm still against this.
联调局看到我们和他一起
The feds see us with him,
指不定会怎么想呢
no telling what conclusion they'll draw.
如果你完成了你的任务
If you had done the job you were tasked with,
我们就不必来了
we wouldn't be here.
他来了
He's coming.
你好 奥利
Hello, Ollie.
她为什么不说话
Why isn't she saying anything?
她是想扰乱我吗
Is she trying to get inside my head?
我还是觉得她能听到我们交流
I still feel like she can hear us.
我觉得她好像能看到我
I feel like she can see me.
你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表