剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
我是从我格林威治的家赶来的
I was coming from my place in Greenwich.
我跟联调局打了一整晚电♥话♥
I was on the phone with the FBI all night.
我们无法证实发送人
We can't confirm the sender,
但我们收到的电邮是真的
but the email we received is authentic,
很可能跟发勒索软件的
more than likely the same hackers
是一群黑客
from the ransomware.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
他们要求什么来着
What are their demands, again?
590万美元
$5.9 million.
今晚9点 把590万美元
$5.9 million to be delivered to Battery Park City,
送去炮台公园城 不得叫警♥察♥
9:00 p.m. tonight, no police.
如果我们想付勒索金 联调局不会批准
If we want to pay the ransom, the FBI will not sanction it.
我们不能跟这些人谈判
We cannot negotiate with these people.
我们的技术人员在查看了
Our techs are looking into it.
我们会找到办法解密 让系统重...
We'll find a way to decrypt it and get the system--
要多久
How long?
至多五天
Five days, tops.
我们的银行系统瘫痪五天
Five days for our banking system to be down?
那会烧掉很多钱
That's a lot of money down the drain.
更别提多丢人了
I don't even want to mention the optics.
我们现在承受不起这样的事
We can't afford this hack right now,
老实说 我看我们从沙发缝里
and frankly, I think we can find $5.9 million
都能找出590万美元来 这是九牛一毛
in between our couch cushions. It's nothing.
我作为法律总顾问的意见是 付钱
My opinion as general counsel is to pay it.
他们的另一项要求是什么
What's this other request they made?
"必须派一名高管来
"You must send one of your chiefs
其他人不行"
and no one else?"
应该是我们的高级主管的意思
I think they meant one of our chief officers.
这是个笑话
This is a joke.
他们真指望我们中的一个去吗
Did they really expect one of us to go out there, hmm?
我们还纠结什么
What are we talking about here?
这些人就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥啊
These people are terrorists, pure and simple.
很遗憾 这事我赞同斯考特
Unfortunately, I have to agree with Scott on this.
这很冒险
It's risky.
我们不知道他们能做出什么来
We have no idea what these guys are capable of.
你是觉得我们该付钱
So you think we should pay the ransom,
但你又不希望我们的人去
but you don't want any of us to do it?
我们可以找一个安全人员乔装去
We can get one of our security officers to go undercover.
冒险这一切功败垂成吗
Yes, and risk all of this blowing up in our faces.
不行
No.
如果我真要这么做
If we're going to even consider doing this,
就不该给他们进一步搞破坏的理由
we shouldn't give them any reason to do more damage.
我去吧
I'll do it.
我是首席技术官
I'm Chief Technology Officer.
我够格
I qualify.
我去吧
I'll do it.
如果我们要付钱给这帮混♥蛋♥
If we're gonna pay these bastards,
我要去会会他们
I want to be the one that faces them.
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表