剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表
还有那些钱
And the money,
这可是那种能够
we're talking about the type of money that
让你质疑是非曲直的数额
makes you question right and wrong.
所以
So, you know,
我们约好
we made a deal.
让市场来控制
Decided we'd let the market dictate
站上出♥售♥什么东西
what was sold on the site.
我们不去看
And we wouldn't look.
她比我更善于否认现实
She was better at the denial than me.
这事蚕食着我
It ate at me,
我想象着各种可怕的事
all the things I imagined were going on.
我做了最坏预期
I feared the worst.
但我还是没有去看
But I still didn't look.
直到你出现了
Not until you came along.
当我发现站上出♥售♥了什么
After I found out what was on there,
我们对你
what we did to you,
对RT做的事
what we did to RT,
都不值一提
it was weak.
回想以前
Way back when,
我说生活就是蹒跚前进
when I said it was about stumbling,
我错了
I was wrong.
我本该有点立场的
I should've taken a fucking stand.
你是我的答案
You are my answer.
而非反过来
It's not the other way around.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
我还剩多久
How much time do I have?
拜托
Come on, man.
我们都清楚 我让你重上电脑
We both knew exactly what you were gonna do
你会做什么
when I let you go back on that computer.
以他们的响应时间
With their response time,
我猜他们现在已经把我们包围了
I would guess they have us surrounded by now.
趁他们还没上来 你赶紧走吧
You better get out before they get up here then.
世界象棋冠军伊曼纽·拉斯克大♥师♥说过
World champion chess master Emanuel Lasker once said,
当你发现一步好棋时
"When you see a good move...
接着思考更高明的走法
look for a better one."
艾略特
Elliot.
小心点
Be careful.
我完成网站迁移后
When I completed the migration,
还将网站向
I also took it upon myself to open the site
暗网之外开放了
to more than just Tor traffic.
待这儿别动
Stay right here and don't move.
只要把它纳入几个搜索引擎的索引
Just had to index it on a few search engines
再在热门广♥告♥网站上
and with the added touch of adverts
发些广♥告♥
on the top advertising sites,
现在所有搜索"出♥售♥泰国女孩"的人♥渣♥
and now it's accessible to any average scumbag
都能进入网站了
that googles "Thai girls for sale."
在我发匿名邮件提供线索后
Didn't take long for the FBI to catch on
联调局没多久就发现了
after I emailed them an anonymous tip.
机器人先生是我因痛苦而创造的一部分自我
Mr. Robot was a part of me that I created because of my pain.
现在我们有机会从头来过
So now we have a chance to start again.
握手言欢 结为伙伴
Our handshake negotiated us as partners.
会议正式开始
The House will come to order.
华尔街公牛
There has been much mystery
遭破坏及阉♥割♥一事
surrounding the vandalism and castration
一直迷雾重重
of the Wall Street bull.
当公牛消失的阳♥具♥
That mystery was solved
穿过众议院议事厅的天窗
when the missing anatomy of the bull
从天而降时 谜团终于解开
srashed through a skylight of the house chamber.
警方 联调局以及国土安♥全♥部♥
Police, FBI, and the Department of Homeland Security
已对该事件当事人
have begun a full-fledged manhunt
启动了正式搜捕
for those parties responsible.
周末开始你就不接我电♥话♥了
You haven't answered my calls since the weekend.
你也看到了 我很忙
As you can see, it's busy.
昨天救♥市♥投票的闹剧后
Ever since this bailout fiasco yesterday,
这些工具套装就供不应求
these kits are flying off the shelves.
文明即将终结
The, uh, end of civilization is near,
所以有事以后再说吧
so this is gonna have to wait.
我可以摆平诉讼
I can settle the lawsuit.
别插手
Stay out of that.
有律师在处理
The lawyers are handling it.
E公♥司♥同意和解
E corp will settle.
但独♥立♥检查有笔意外保证金
But there's a contingency with the independent inspections.
如果我们放弃
If we drop it--
我不要跟你讨论这事
I'm not discussing this with you.
如果你放弃独♥立♥检查
If you drop the independent inspections,
他们愿意和解
they will settle.
是你老板派你来说服我的吗
Did--did your boss put you up to this?
看看现在的局势
Look at what's happening.
这家公♥司♥能不能撑到诉讼结束
Who knows if this company will be around long enough
还未必呢
to see this case through?
放弃保证金 你的钱都能到手
Drop the contingency. You'll get your money.
我们要求检查是有目的的
The inspections are there for a reason.
你希望你妈经历的事
Do you want what happened to your mom
再上演吗
to happen again?
我会确保内部进行检查
I'll make sure the inspections go forward internally.
他们就是这么对你洗♥脑♥的吧
Is that how they're suckering you?
相信我 他们看重我的价值
Trust me, they value me over there.
你笑吧 但他们尊重我
You laugh, but they respect me.
我不知道你现在是谁
I don't know who this person is who's in front of me,
但我什么都不会同意的
but I'm not agreeing to any of this.
我不相信他们
I don't trust them.
说实话
And to be honest?
我也不相信你
I don't trust you.
再说 你觉得其他人会相信你的话
Besides, you think anyone else is gonna want to
来签字吗
sign on to whatever you're selling?
不止是我一个人 得所有人表决
It's not just my vote, it's the whole class.
你需要2/3的票数
You need 2/3.
我已经拿到他们的签名了
I already got the signatures.
这就是金钱的魔力
That's the trick about money.
银行只关心钱
Banks care more about it than anything else.
你到底能得到什么好处
What exactly is in this for you?
是给我钱 不是你
You aren't getting the money. I am.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
所以我再问你一遍
So I'll ask you one more time.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
因为你根本不在乎我的意见
Because you certainly didn't give a shit about my opinion.
我只是出于礼貌而已
This was just a courtesy.
大家都在谈论雷的事
Now this Ray thing got everyone talking.
那事跟我无关
I didn't have anything to do with that.
现在可不是说谎的时候
Lying ain't your friend right now, cuz.
大家都在盯着你呢
Everyone got their eyes on you.
他们一半人爱死你了
Half of them love you.
一半人想杀了你
Half of them want to kill you.
另一半只想整你
Other half just want to twist your shit up.
但我替你担心的是
But you know, it's that last half
最后那一半人 哥们
I'm worried about for you, bro.
小个子 快给我挪个位
Little man, book it real quick for me.
这儿坐着挺好
I'm good here.
你说什么
What's that?
没听清
Didn't hear you.
你听见了
You heard.
勇气还会传染啊
Bravery is contagious.
你最好说说你哥们
I suggest you talk to your boy.
他爱坐哪坐哪
He's fine where he is.
雷的网站
Ray's site.
我的账户里存了800比特币
I had 800 bitcoins in my wallet.
现在突然就登不上去了
Now, all of a sudden, I got no access.
而且也卖♥♥不了东西 因为网站没了
Can't even make new sales 'cause the site's down.
这全都怨你
All of this is on you.
所以依我看
So the way I see it,
剧集 | 黑客军团 | 导航列表