剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Well, as it happens...
我曾代表威克洛郡参加过拳击赛
I used to box for County Wicklow.
你倒是来帮忙啊
Are you gonna help or what?!
不许动 那是芬顿
Police! That's Fenton!
追上他
Get after him.
两位
These two.
你们被捕了
I am arresting you
罪名是妨碍司法
for obstruction of justice
和妨碍正在进行的调查
and impeding an ongoing investigation.
我很喜欢那跟拐杖
I really liked that cane.
纳什和摩西在苏格兰场接受问话
Nash and Moses are being questioned at Scotland Yard,
据我所知 他们守口如瓶
as far as I know, they're keeping tight lipped.
我在摩西牢房♥里和他简单聊了几句
I managed to briefly speak to Moses in his cell,
他说他们差点就抓到你们要找的那个人了
he said they almost caught someone you were looking for.
杰克·芬顿吗
Jack Fenton?
就是他
That's the one.
一场扭打之后 他就跑了
There was some kind of scuffle and he got away.
那么 芬顿知道有人在找他
Well, if Fenton knows that people are looking for him
他很可能藏起来了
he'll most likely go to ground.
我怀疑他不会在珠宝店现身了
So I doubt that he'll be turning up at the jewellers.
如果没别的事的话 我得回去了
If there's nothing else, I should be getting back.
当然 谢谢你 菲茨罗伊警探
Of course. And thank you Detective Fitzroy,
真的太感谢了
this is most appreciated.
走厨房♥的后门 以防有人看到你
Take the back door through the kitchen so no one sees you.
那哈德森呢 下一步他会干嘛
What about Hudson, what will his next move be?
有事吗
Can I help you?
我找斯嘉丽小姐
I'm looking for a Miss Scarlet.
我是大西北铁路公♥司♥的一个合伙人
I'm one of six partners in the Great Northwest Railway Company.
为了追踪北国明珠号♥被劫案
Following the incident on the Jewel of the North
我们雇了纳什先生来进行调查
we hired Mr. Nash to carry out an investigation.
警♥察♥恐怕
The police, I'm afraid to say,
就是无能的代表
have been borderline incompetent.
无意冒犯 督察
No offence, Inspector.
没事
None taken.
我们之前也被偷抢过
We've been victims of crime before but
但这起案件非常不一样
this felt very different.
首先 我被送了一颗炸♥弹♥
First, I'm sent a bomb
然后我听说纳什先生的执照被吊销了
and then I learn Mr. Nash has had his license suspended.
所以我来找你了 斯嘉丽小姐
That's why I have come to you, Miss Scarlet.
你是我能找到的他唯一的手下了
You're the only of his employees I could find.
我不是他的手下
I'm not his employee.
不过继续说
But do carry on.
今天早上
This morning
我得知一条我觉得非常宝贵的信息
I learned what I believe to be a valuable piece of information.
北国明珠号♥的总列车长
The chief conductor of the Jewel of the North
回忆起了 在抢劫案的前几天
now remembers an encounter with a suspicious fellow
在酒吧遇到了一个可疑的人
in a public house in the days before the robbery.
怎么个可疑法
Suspicious in what way?
他一开始很友好 请客喝酒 有说有笑
he was friendly at first, buying drinks, making merry,
看起来是个友善的陌生人
he seemed to be an affable stranger.
列车长受邀去他房♥子里做客
The conductor was invited back to his house.
准确来说不是房♥子 而是商店楼上的房♥间
Not house exactly, some room over a shop.
他们俩继续喝酒
The two of them continued drinking
但突然 那个陌生人开始不断问问题
at which point, the stranger began to ask question
有关列车的时间表和信♥号♥♥
after question about train timetables and signals.
他变得非常固执 而且相当暴躁
He was quite persistent, and indeed aggressive.
知道他叫什么吗
Did he give a name?
芬顿
Fenton.
杰克·芬顿
Jack Fenton.
你知道他住哪儿吗
Do you have the address?
穷酸得不太像罪犯的窝 你说呢
Not much to show for a life of crime, is it?
犯罪可不挣钱 伊莱莎
Crime doesn't pay, Eliza.
事实上 也不尽然
Actually, that's not true,
很多罪犯比我挣的都多
there are many criminals who make more than I do.
如果你想给我买♥♥那枚戒指
Well, you'll have to save up
你得赶紧开始存钱了
if you're going to buy me that ring.
我同意
No doubt.
我确信你喜欢的都很昂贵
I'm sure you have expensive tastes.
并不是
Actually I don't.
我不喜欢那些戒指
I didn't like any of those rings,
我更想要一颗简单小巧的石头
I'd prefer a simple, small stone.
只要装进礼盒 系上蝴蝶结送给我 我就挺高兴
As long as it's in a gift box with a bow, I'd be happy.
一直以来 圣诞节最让我喜欢的环节
That was always my favourite part of Christmas,
就是拆礼盒的过程 而不是礼物本身
the unwrapping rather than the present itself.
我记下了
I'll keep that in mind.
但对于阿♥拉♥贝拉来说 情况就不一样了
Now Arabella on the other hand, well, that's a different story.
如果你要给她买♥♥枚戒指
Goodness only knows how much you'd have to spend
天知道你得花多少钱
if you were going to buy her a ring.
如果你有机会升职的话
If you get the chance of a promotion
我是很愿意买♥♥下戒指的
I really would take it.
出去
Get out.
开玩笑而已啦 - 出去
I was only teasing. - Out.
马上...
Now...
威廉
William?
这个...
The erm...
这个手提箱是个诡雷
the suitcase is booby trapped,
诡雷 又称 傻子陷阱 是一种触发式反步兵陷阱
里面有颗炸♥弹♥
there's a bomb inside.
走吧
Go.
看在老天的份上 伊莱莎
For God's sake, Eliza!
现在不是发脾气的时候
Now is not the time to lose your temper.
你能合上盖子吗
Can you close the lid?
看这儿
Well, now, there's, erm,
这里有条触线绑在某种线圈上
there's a trip wire attached to, er, some kind of spring,
我打开盒子时 听见一声响动
I heard it click when I opened it.
它还没被完全触发 但我不能冒险做任何动作了
It hasn't fully triggered but, er, I can't risk any movement.
但你不能像这样坐以待毙
You can't just stay here like this.
对 我很清楚不能
Yes, I'm well aware of that.
等你离开这里 我会试着关上它
I will attempt to close it when you've left the building.
就这么试着关上吗
Attempt to close it?
求你了 求你了 就这一次 听我的好吗
Will you please, please for once just do as I ask?
我不
No.
我最近在读关于爆♥炸♥装置的书籍
I've been reading up about a variety of explosive devices.
所有的爆♥炸♥装置都基于同一套基本原理
They're all based on the same basic principles
因此 我很确定该如何处理
so I'm reasonably sure I know what to do.
你说你很确定...
When you say reasonably sure...
在炸♥弹♥的内部
All bombs have an explosive ingredient
炸♥药♥与雷♥管♥相连
that's connected to a detonator.
然后 雷♥管♥会与击打装置或定时器连接
In turn that detonator can be connected to a, a percussion
也就是这里的绊线
device or a timer or, in this case, a trip wire.
有三根线 你知道该剪哪条吗
There are three wires, do you know which one to cut?
知道
Yes.
等下 是对的吗
Wait, wait, wait. Is that true?
大概率是
Mostly.
搞定
Ah, done.
你剪了哪一条 - 三条全剪了
Which one did you cut? - All three.
犯罪小说里才会说让你选一条
It's only crime novels that you have to do just one.
现在可以确定 芬顿脱不了干系
At least we know that Fenton's definitely involved.
与其他几个炸♥弹♥一样 都是全新的
This is the same as the others, again everything brand new.
线 雷♥管♥ 炸♥药♥
The wires, the detonator, the explosive charge.
即使通过黑市购买♥♥也需要花费很多钱
This must have cost a lot, even on the black market.
也许是偷来的
Well, maybe he stole it?
不过 偷窃谈何容易
Easier said than done, of course.
制♥作♥炸♥药♥的工厂及军械库与英格兰银行一样
Any factory or armoury that makes explosives is...
戒备森严
guarded like the Bank of England.
这个装置比其他几个的炸♥药♥更多
This one has more explosives than the others.
他们想要引爆它
This was meant to go off.
棒状炸♥药♥上有制♥造♥商名称
The manufacturer's name is on one of the sticks of dynamite.
高尔顿霍布斯
Galton and Hobbs.
高尔顿霍布斯 硝化甘油炸♥药♥ 伦敦
抱歉 我不请自来
I apologise for turning up unannounced
但有些信息需要尽快确认
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表