剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
斯嘉丽小姐和公爵
第三季 第五集
让心保守秘密
Let hearts keep their secrets.
白教堂孤儿院 1856年12月5日
伦敦东区
白教堂孤儿院
马丁·卡伯崔收
我最爱的儿子:
谁在那里
Who's there?
你说你是做什么的
Er, you're a... a what?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A private detective.
我很抱歉这么晚来打扰
And I apologise for the lateness of the hour,
但是我有一些关于你的紧急消息
but I, I have some urgent information that concerns you,
卡伯崔先生
Mr. Crabtree.
你听说过雷金纳德·丹宁爵士吗
Have you heard of a man named Sir Reginald Denning?
他前几年刚过世
He died several years ago.
我刚刚去了他家
And, er, this evening I was at his house,
雷金纳德·丹宁爵士
去的理由我一会儿告诉你
for reasons I'll come to in a moment.
在那里 我找到了这个
Whilst there, I found this.
这是雷金纳德爵士收到的
It's the letter Sir Reginald received confirming
证实你在白教堂孤儿院的信件
your place at Whitechapel Orphanage.
姓名:马丁·卡伯崔
生日:1856年11月(具体日期不详)
但他怎么会有这封信
But why would he have had this?
我的父母在我还小的时候就都过世了
My parents both died when I was a baby.
所以我才被送到孤儿院去了
That, that's why I was sent to the orphanage.
你被误导了
Then you've been misled.
我还找到了一封雷金纳德爵士写给你的信
I also found a letter from Sir Reginald to you.
但他从来没有寄出过
But he never sent it.
这封信证明了他是你的亲生父亲
It confirms that he was your father.
马丁·卡伯崔
我最爱的儿子:
那马丁的母亲呢
And Martin's mother?
雷金纳德爵士夫妇没有孩子
Well, Sir Reginald and his wife were childless.
这也就意味着 很可能
Meaning that, erm, most likely
你是他的私生子
you were the result of some dalliance.
你为什么要告诉我们这些
Why are you telling us this?
雷金纳德爵士七年前过世时 没有指定继承人
Sir Reginald died seven years ago without naming an heir
也没有直系亲属
and with no next of kin.
这种情况下
And when that happens,
逝者的名字会被列在
the name of the deceased is added to a public list
公开的无主财物表中
of unclaimed estates known as the Bona Vacantia.
令尊就在这里
Here is your father.
这边是遗产的份额
And here is the size of his estate.
雷金纳德·丹宁
两万英镑
Twenty thousand pounds?
作为令尊唯一的子嗣
As your late father's only child,
钱都是你的了 卡伯崔先生
that, er, money is yours, Mr. Crabtree.
一定是哪里搞错了吧
There must be some mistake.
没错
There's no mistake.
太好了 真的是太好了
It's wonderful! It's, it's bloody wonderful!
幸好我及时找到你们
I found you just in time.
如果一处遗产七年没有人认领的话
If an estate remains unclaimed for seven years,
它就会被交给政♥府♥
it passes into government hands.
令尊的遗产后天早上六点到期
The deadline in this case is six o'clock the day after tomorrow.
所以我们该怎么做
Well, so, so, what do we need to do?
跟我一起去事务律师那里
Er... accompany me to a solicitor's office.
给他们看这些信件
We'll show them these letters and the proof that
证明你确实是信里提到的马丁·卡伯崔本人
you are indeed the Martin Crabtree mentioned.
在那之后呢
And after that?
再等几周 遗产就是你们的了
Well, in a couple of weeks the inheritance will be yours.
如果你们明天一早就到我办公室来的话
If you come to my office first thing tomorrow,
我们就直接去找我的事务律师皮尤先生
we'll head over to Mr. Pew, my solicitor,
登记认领
and get your claim registered.
我们九点到
We'll be there at nine.
八点
Make that eight!
万分感谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 斯嘉丽小姐
Thank... thank you, Miss Scarlet!
哦 还有一件事
Oh, er, ju-just one more thing.
我的费用是遗产价值的百分之五
My fee will be five percent of the value of the estate.
这是市场价
That's the standard arrangement.
没问题吧
I trust that's agreeable?
没有任何问题
I think that is more than fair.
一千英镑
One thousand pounds?!
我自己也不敢相信
I can't quite believe it myself.
为暴富干杯
To a change in fortunes!
为你应得的干杯
And how you deserve it!
你一定要办个派对 - 好主意
You must hold a party. - Good idea!
我们要请一屋子的客人
We shall fill the house with guests.
你会邀请威灵顿督察吗
And will you be inviting Inspector Wellington?
我有跟你说我是怎么找到马丁·卡伯崔的吗
Did I tell you how I managed to find Martin Crabtree?
故事相当精彩
It's a fascinating story.
我有一阵子没在这见到过督察了
I have not seen the Inspector here for a while...
一切都是因为我看见了这则广♥告♥
It all started when I saw this advert.
"提供过世的雷金纳德·丹宁爵士养子信息的
“Reward offered for information on the adopted son of the late
必有奖赏"
Sir Reginald Denning."
你知道吗 我一下子就在无主财物表里
You see, I recognised Denning's name immediately from
找到了丹宁的名字
the Bona Vacantia list.
这是政♥府♥发布的无人认领的遗产列表
It's the government's list of unclaimed inheritance,
这也就意味着 如果我能找到他失散的子嗣
which meant there was a pot of gold waiting if
我就能赚大把的钱了
I could just find his estranged son.
他上一次来都是猴年马月的事了
How long is it since he visited?
谁
Who?
威灵顿督察
Inspector Wellington.
我一点也不记得
I honestly haven't a clue.
但只要一想我该怎么花这笔钱
But just imagine what I could do with this money.
美好的的生活即将到来
It will change everything.
我可以雇全职员工
I can hire full time staff.
我可以张贴我自己的广♥告♥
I can advertise my services
去跟大的侦探事务所
and compete with the larger agencies
抢更引人注目的案子
for higher profile cases.
你们俩吵架了吗 - 才没有
Have you two had an argument? - No!
求求你能不能让我享受一会儿此刻的欢愉
And can you please just let me enjoy this moment?
当然
Of course.
你们俩吵架了 对吗
You have had an argument, haven't you?
亨利·斯嘉丽先生
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
我想在大门 黄铜牌匾和指示牌上
I want the same text on the door, the brass plaque,
都写上同样的文字
and the sign over the front.
"伊莱莎·斯嘉丽小姐 私♥家♥侦♥探♥"
"Miss Eliza Scarlet, Private Detective."
亨利·斯嘉丽先生
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
好的 小姐
Yes, Miss.
早上好
Good morning.
有什么事吗 威廉
What can I do for you, William?
没什么事 我就是路过 好久没来了
Oh nothing, I just thought I'd pop by. It's been a while.
有很久吗 我没觉得
Has it? I didn't realise.
这是什么
What's this?
我马上就能赚到一大笔钱
I'm about to earn an awful lot of money,
所以做了些新的改变
so I'm making a few changes,
包括把我父亲的名字去掉
including putting my own name above the door
换成我的名字
and not my father's.
我明白了
I see.
话说这"一大笔钱"从哪里来
And where has this "awful lot of money" come from?
继承者猎人
Heir hunting.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
具体有多少钱
How much are we talking?
足够让我不再需要依靠别人
Enough that I'll no longer have to rely on others for work
施舍我工作
or favours.
我是不是做错了什么 惹你不开心了
Have I done something to upset you?
你怎么会这么说
What makes you say that?
只是有一段日子没见了
Just haven't seen each other for a while and, er...
感觉你一直在躲着我
it feels like you may have been avoiding me.
我只是比较忙 仅此而已
I've just been busy, that's all.
恕不奉陪 我准备上班了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm expecting clients any moment.
伦敦警♥察♥厅
皮姆利科发生了一起持刀伤人致死案件
There's been a stabbing in Pimlico, Sir.
一名男子在家中被杀害了
A gentleman murdered in his home.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表