剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
How I hate it when she's right.
提供过世的雷金纳德·丹宁爵士养子信息的 必有重赏
详询乔治·萨拉森先生 伦敦蒙帕纳斯街14号♥
下午好 警官
Good afternoon, Officer.
我想来拜访这幢房♥子的主人 萨拉森先生
I was hoping to speak to the owner of the house, Mr. Saracen.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
你是他的朋友吗
Are you a friend of his?
我是他的亲戚 他最喜欢的侄女
I'm family. His favourite cousin.
你确定吗
Are you indeed?
这则广♥告♥可以解释
This advertisement would explain
萨拉森最近为什么会有这些访客
Saracen's recent visitors.
萨拉森不是继承者猎人
Saracen was no heir hunter.
所有证据都显示 他把毕生精力
By all accounts he spent most of his life
仅供男士进入的夜♥总♥会♥ 特色是脱衣舞秀
都花在他的绅士俱乐部上
at his Gentlemen's Club.
那么 为什么他这么想找到这位马丁·卡伯崔
So why was he so interested in finding this Martin Crabtree?
你为什么来这里 伊莱莎
Why are you here, Eliza?
我以为你找到你那位继承人了
I thought you'd found your heir.
马丁·卡伯崔被绑♥架♥了
Martin Crabtree has been kidnapped.
什么
What?
我来这里是为了查明 还有谁知道他是继承人
I came here to find out who else knew about his inheritance.
绑♥架♥是很严重的犯罪
Kidnap is a very serious crime.
我知道 威廉 - 叫我威灵顿督察
I'm well aware of that, William. - Inspector Wellington.
但是绑♥架♥信中说 如果让警♥察♥知道
But the ransom note threatened to kill Martin Crabtree
就要杀了马丁·卡伯崔
if the police were involved.
我们现在知道了
Well, we're involved now.
斯嘉丽小姐是对的
Miss Scarlet's right.
萨拉森确实知道马丁·卡伯崔
Saracen knew about Martin Crabtree.
看来凶手偷走了卡伯崔的资料
It looks like the killer stole Crabtree's details.
这页上的压痕写的是卡伯崔的住址
There's an imprint on the page with Crabtree's address.
马丁·卡伯崔
克莱里科路
也就是说这起谋杀案和绑♥架♥案 很可能是有联♥系♥的
Meaning this murder and the kidnap are probably connected.
和斯嘉丽小姐的调查能有交叉点 真是太好了
It's a good job we crossed paths with Miss Scarlet.
谢谢你 菲茨罗伊探员
Thank you, Detective Fitzroy.
还有人能欣赏我 挺好的
It's good to see someone appreciates me.
你有什么问题
What is the matter with you?
我不知道你这话是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
你有其他的线索吗 菲茨罗伊探员
Do you have any other leads, Detective Fitzroy?
有问题可以直接问我 斯嘉丽小姐
You can address your questions to me, Miss Scarlet.
你有其他的线索吗 威灵顿督察
Do you have any other leads, Inspector Wellington?
没有
No.
除了日程表上和M·斯格尔顿的面见预约
Well, except for the diary appointment with M. Skelton
以及被目击离开屋子的老妇
and the old woman seen leaving the house.
赎金要什么时候付
When does this ransom need to be paid?
今天四点整
Four o'clock today.
过去的路程需要花上半小时
Right, it'll take us about half an hour to get there
我们得马上出发了
so we'll have to leave soon.
记住 这个包里的钱都是假♥钞♥
Now, remember the money in this bag is counterfeit,
但只瞟一眼的话 一般人是看不出真假的
but there is no way that anyone can tell just from a glance.
好的 你已经告诉过我了 而且是两遍
Yes, you already told me. Twice.
我不觉得有人会中途仔细检查
I doubt that anyone will stop to check it
但如果他们这样做了 你也会很安全
but if they do you will be perfectly safe,
我会在整条街上
there'll be plain clothes officers
布置便衣警♥察♥
stationed all along the street.
我... 查了雷金纳德·丹宁爵士的资料
I, er... looked into Sir Reginald Denning.
可以说他是一个赌徒
Bit of a gambler, apparently.
最后在家中被杀害
Turns out he was murdered in his home.
本来只是抢劫的 但出了意外
Er, a robbery gone wrong.
没有人被指控 - 我知道
No-one was ever charged. - I know.
好吧 你肯定有什么问题
Alright, there clearly is something the matter.
你怎么会这样想呢
What makes you think that?
你皱着眉 还避开眼神接触
That frown, the avoidance of eye contact,
还有你幽怨的语调
the brooding tone in your voice.
我没有幽怨
I am not brooding.
好吧
Fine!
我知道你和阿♥拉♥贝拉的事了
I know about you and Arabella.
我不是要点评你的私生活
It's not for me to comment on your personal life.
但我和阿♥拉♥贝拉之前关系那么差
But given the history of my relationship with Arabella,
而你又是我的老友...
and the fact that you and I are such old friends...
是...
Yes...
我觉得你应该早点告诉我的
It feels like something you might have mentioned.
那个... 我想我...
Well, I, er, I suppose I was...
是想看看我和她会不会有下一步发展
waiting to see if things developed.
但是没错 你说得对 我应该早点告诉你
But yes, you're right, I should have told you.
作为你的朋友 - 有了吗
As a friend. - And have they?
你说什么
What?
有发展了吗
Developed?
有了 有的
They have, yes.
那我为你高兴
Then I'm glad for you.
为你们高兴
For both of you.
我们该走了
We should get going.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
这该死的是谁
Who the hell is that?
我不知道 我们该行动吗
I don't know. Should we move in?
不 等等
No, hold on.
你跟踪我到这里
You followed me here?
不 卡伯崔夫人给我看了绑♥架♥信
No, Mrs. Crabtree showed me the ransom note.
和我一样 她也不觉得你能付得出赎金
Like me, she didn't have much faith in you paying up either.
但我们对你的怀疑可能是错的
But perhaps we were wrong to doubt you.
你现在马上离开
You need to leave. Now.
你从哪里拿到的钱
Where did you get the money?
卡伯崔女士说你想把警♥察♥扯进来...
Mrs. Crabtree said you wanted to involve the police...
我不会说第二遍 走开
I won't tell you again. Go!
快快快
Go, go, go!
你这个蠢女人 你报♥警♥了
You stupid woman, you called the police!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我没事
I'm fine.
刚刚跟你说话的男人是谁
Who was that man you were talking to?
威灵顿督察
Detective Inspector Wellington.
介意我加入你吗
Mind if I join you?
斯嘉丽小姐很善良 她给了我你的名片
Miss Scarlet was kind enough to give me your business card.
所以我去了你的住所
So I went to your lodging house
你的房♥东告诉我 你常常来这里
and your landlady said that you're always in here.
卡伯崔被放出来了吗
Has Crabtree been released?
我本希望是由你来告诉我
Well, I was hoping that you could tell me.
我怎么可能知道
How the hell would I know?
或许是你本人策划的绑♥架♥
Perhaps you arranged the kidnap yourself
好从斯嘉丽小姐那里捞一笔赎金
to get that ransom from Miss Scarlet.
什么
What?
你那位房♥东真的非常给力
Your landlady really was very helpful,
非常健谈 不是么
she loves to talk, doesn't she?
你不是继承者猎人
You're no heir hunter.
你是个赌棍 而且水平一般
You're a gambler and a pretty average one at that.
已经两个月没交房♥租了
You're two months behind on the rent.
哦 她还告诉了我你的真名
Oh, and she also told me your real name.
现在 我们来认真聊一聊吧 布朗特先生
Now, I think that we need a proper chat, Mr. Blunt.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
那个戴帽子的人抓到了吗
Our man in the hat, where is he?
不太清楚 长官 - 跟丢了吗
I'm not sure, Sir. - So we lost him?
这怎么可能 - 我... 我也不知道 长官
How is that possible? - I... I don't know, Sir.
还有马丁·卡伯崔 查到他在哪儿了吗
And Martin Crabtree? Any leads on his whereabouts?
这我不知道 长官
Not that I know of, Sir.
你知道什么就都告诉我 警探
Tell me something that you do know, detective.
您是特指这案子 还是泛指
Do you mean about the case or in general?
你为什么要伪装成继承者猎人 布朗特先生
Why did you pose as an heir hunter, Mr. Blunt?
因为卡伯崔的父亲欠我钱
Because Crabtree's father owed me money.
很多很多钱
A lot of money.
雷金纳德·丹宁爵士吗
Sir Reginald Denning?
对
Yeah.
丹宁玩扑克 下大赌注
Denning played poker. High stakes.
那是八年前 我的同花顺比他的满堂红大
Eight years ago my straight flush beat his full house
我赢了他足足一万英磅
and I won ten bloody grand off him!
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表