剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
I suppose so.
但这是我最喜欢的包了
Although this is my favourite bag.
你确定那些人是格拉尼斯的人吗
You're sure it was Galanis's men?
肯定是 格拉尼斯本人也在
Definitely, Galanis was there.
他们肯定是跟踪我 觉得这样能找着库珀
He must've followed me, hoping I'd lead him to Cooper.
那现在库珀在哪
Where's Cooper now?
不知道 我没看见他们抓没抓到他
No idea. I didn't see if they caught him.
但他说他跟菲尔普斯一点瓜葛都没有
But he said he has nothing to do with Phelps.
别当真 他肯定会这么说
Mind you, he would say that.
菲尔普斯确实有什么图谋
Phelps is up to something.
我跟踪他去到富兰克林巷上的一家废弃酒吧
I followed him to an abandoned bar on Franklin Lane.
他在往那里运什么东西 一箱箱的
He was having things delivered there in boxes.
箱子里是什么
What was in the boxes?
他走后我想去看看 但那地方上锁了
I tried to look after he'd gone but the place was locked up.
那些挂锁根本撬不开
Couldn't pick either of the padlocks.
要不你自己去试试
Feel free to go and try yourself.
我相信你尽力了
I'm sure you did your best.
库珀还说了什么
What else did Cooper say?
他否认参与了那次抢劫
Well he denied being involved in the robbery,
你应该也猜到了
which again you would expect.
跟你想的一样
But something else has come up.
在这位菲尔普斯探员管事之前
I was supposed to be working with Scotland Yard
我本来是和苏格兰场合作
on another robbery case before our friend
在查另一桩抢劫案
Detective Phelps turned up.
我搜集了一些类似案件的资料
I'd gathered various pieces of reference material about similar crimes.
其中有个名字出现过不止一次
The same name crops up more than once.
这两年里发生过六起类似抢劫案
In the last two years there have been six robberies
这家店只是其中之一
from shops such as this one.
高档店铺 卖♥♥约翰·哈里森和艾德蒙·马什做的钟表
High end outlets selling watches by John Harrison and Edmund Marsh.
艾德蒙·马什 生平不详 但现有其十八世纪的作品传世
失窃的钟表没有一件被追回
None of the stolen goods were ever recovered,
也就是说它们并没有在黑市上出现
which would suggest they were not sold on the black market.
倒像是有专门渠道
Most likely stolen to order.
很抱歉 现在我不太方便
I'm so sorry, but this is not a convenient time,
我们要多进一些货
we're expecting a delivery of more stock,
然后我还约了医生
and then I have a doctor's appointment.
我现在有点神经质
My nerves are not what they once were.
嗯 我能想象到发生这么多抢劫案
Yes, I can imagine how so many robberies
绝对会伤到一个人的神经
would play havoc with one's nerves.
你这是什么意思
What, what do you mean?
六家被抢的店
Out of the six shops that were victims of this crime,
你在其中五家都工作过
you have worked in five of them.
这只是巧合罢了
It is merely a coincidence.
我不相信巧合 丁斯代尔小姐
I do not believe in coincidence, Miss Tinsdale.
你究竟想说什么
What are you saying, exactly?
你在肯辛顿有套公♥寓♥
You have an apartment in Kensington.
只靠做店员的工资怎么可能买♥♥得起呢
How do you afford that on a shop assistant's salary?
如果你不跟我们合作 那到时就等着去跟警方配合吧
If you do not wish to help us, I'm sure the police will.
格拉尼斯付钱给我
Galanis pays me.
我告诉他什么时候店铺会进新货
I tell him when the shop gets a new delivery
他马上安排人来偷
and he arranges the thefts soon after.
那是谁抢了这家店
Who committed the robbery in this shop?
是迈克尔·格拉尼斯吗
Michael Galanis?
我不知道 这是实话
I don't know, and that's the truth.
我只知道有人让我闭嘴
All I know is I've been told to keep my mouth shut.
是格拉尼斯家族吗
By the Galanis family?
不
No.
是警♥察♥
By the policeman.
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟菲尔普斯探员在做什么交易
What is your business with Detective Phelps?
我孙子迈克尔是个好孩子
My grandson, Michael, is a good boy.
但我们这行不适合他 所有人都清楚
But this is not the business for him, everybody knows it.
唯一拒绝承认这一点的就是我儿子
The only one who refuses to accept that is my son.
他想尽办法让迈克尔坚强起来
He's been trying everything to toughen the boy up,
成为男子汉
make a man of him.
所以他让迈克尔去劫这些表
That's why he told him to steal those clocks.
这么说确实是迈克尔干的
So, Michael is guilty?
他太害怕被抓了
He was too scared of getting caught.
找我求助
He came to me for help,
我想了个替代方案
so I found an alternative solution.
让塔索斯去做这件事
I told Tasos to do it.
就是那位被割喉的
The man found with his throat cut?
他待迈克尔如兄弟
He loved Michael like a brother,
愿意默默替他做任何事
he'd do anything for him and not tell a soul.
即便现在 我儿子都不知道真♥相♥
Even now my son doesn't know,
他依然觉得是迈克尔做的那件案子
he still thinks, Michael carried out the robbery.
塔索斯因何被杀
Why was Tasos murdered?
跟那件抢劫案没关系
Nothing to do with the robbery.
他只是去了错误的地方
He was in the wrong part of town,
喝醉了 卷进一场争斗
drunk and spoiling for a fight.
消息传开 有人就盯着他不放了
Word got round, and someone came looking for him.
罗根·库珀
Logan Cooper?
我儿子隔天就悬赏买♥♥库珀的人头了
My son put a price on Cooper's head the next day.
我们全部的人手都在追杀他
Every man we have is hunting him down.
多亏了你 终于找到他了
Thanks to you, the net has tightened.
再过不久 我们就能抓到他
It won't be long before he's captured,
一旦迈克尔被释放
and if Michael is freed...
他就会被命令去杀掉库珀
He'll be made to kill Cooper.
迈克尔还没杀过人
Michael has yet to take life.
他叔叔觉得 这么做会帮他树立缺失的威信
His uncle believes it will gain him the respect he lacks.
我不想迈克尔因此被抓 因谋杀罪被绞死
I don't want Michael to be caught and hanged for murder
或者死于冤冤相报
or killed in an act of revenge.
所以你雇菲尔普斯去逮捕他
That's why you paid Phelps to arrest him.
迈克尔没有前科
Michael has no previous convictions,
他只用蹲一年左右的牢
he will only get a year or so in prison.
可能还要长些
It may be longer than that.
但至少他能保命 而且能从叔叔的严令中解脱出来
But he will be alive and safe from any obligation to his uncle.
迈克尔刑满释放后 不还是一样吗
And what changes when Michael has served his time?
他叔叔病了
His uncle is ill.
经常咳血
Blood seeps from his lungs.
迈克尔出狱的时候 他应该已经不在了
He will be dead by the time Michael leaves the prison.
但如果你证明他是无辜的
But if you prove his innocence,
他现在就会被释放
he will be set free now,
然后被迫去杀人
and forced to take life.
我不能坐视他因为一件没犯过的罪
I cannot stay quiet whilst he's sent to prison
而被送进监狱
for a crime he didn't commit.
这是唯一能救他的办法
That's the only way to save him.
唯一的办法
The only way.
我还想你去哪了呢
I was wondering where you were.
我下来找针线
I came down here to find a needle and thread
但是光耽误工夫了
but I got waylaid.
我包上破了个洞 我想把洞补上
There's a hole in my bag, I thought I might try and repair it
但找不到针线盒
but I couldn't find the sewing box.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thank you.
接下来
Now...
用什么东西做补丁好呢
Do we have anything that can be used as a patch?
你知道你在干嘛吗
Do you have any idea what you're doing?
差不多吧
Not remotely.
我讨厌你生我气的样子
I hate it when you're angry with me.
我没生你气
Oh, I'm not angry with you.
可能有一点吧
Well, maybe just a little bit.
我让自己保持现在的节奏
I've been getting myself into such a state.
我一直回避不见巴拿巴
I've been avoiding Barnabus,
并不是因为不喜欢他
not because I don't like him.
而是恰恰相反
Just the opposite.
他很善良 很体贴 我很喜欢他
He's a kind, sweet man and I've grown very fond of him.
那是出了什么问题
So, what's the problem?
我很担心未来的走向
I'm worried about where it might lead.
一旦我们结了婚...
If we become man and wife...
我喜欢住在这儿 每天看着你
I love living in this house, seeing you every day.
你就像我女儿一样 利兹
You're like a daughter to me, Lizzie,
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表