剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
And a reservation at a small but exclusive French hotel.
这一切都是一位叫做
All booked by the same man.
杰里迈亚·斯莱德的人定的
Jeremiah Slade.
一名来自康登镇的律师
A lawyer from Camden Town.
你被骗了
You've been duped.
很明显是有人想要将
Someone clearly wishes to blame me for crimes
与我无关的犯罪嫁祸给我
in which I played no part.
你自己都不相信你说的
You don't believe that any more than I do.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我很惊讶 你之前竟然从未被捕
I'm astonished you haven't been caught before this.
救命 呃
Help! Uh!
先生 斯莱德先生
Monsieur?! Monsieur Slade?
十分抱歉 我丈夫刚刚做了个
I'm so sorry, my husband was having
很可怕的噩梦
the most dreadful nightmare.
你的丈夫
Your husband?
这位先生是独自登记入住的
The gentleman in this room checked in alone.
这个 我才刚到这里
Well, I've only just arrived,
我先前去贡比涅拜访我的朋友们了
I was visiting some friends in Compiègne.
那是什么声音
What is that?
给你二十法郎 乖乖离开 不要多问
Twenty Francs to walk away and ask no more questions.
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
拜托 请救救我
Please, please help!
她疯了
She's, she's mad!
她是个疯子
She's mad!
他是一个被通缉的逃犯
This man is a wanted fugitive.
不我不是 - 我正在走程序 会把他带回英格兰
No, I'm not. - And I am in the process of bringing him back to England.
我叫伊莱莎·斯嘉丽 是一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
My name is Eliza Scarlet, I'm a private detective.
你是一名侦探
You are a detective?
我以为在英格兰才会有这样的反应
I expect that reaction in England,
我本来以为法国人的思想会更前卫
I had hoped the French would be more forward thinking.
我不是这个意思
That is not what I meant.
我仅仅只是想确认
I merely wished to establish
你是否和另一名侦探在共事
if you are working with the other detective.
什么另一名侦探
What other detective?
他到底说了什么
What did he say, exactly?
他只说了自己来自苏格兰场 正在办案
Only that he was from Scotland Yard and was working a case.
他气势汹汹地坚持要我离开
He was most aggressive and insisted I leave him alone.
这位女士 我们还要考虑其他的客人
Madame, there are other guests to consider.
我希望你们各自办案不要共事
I would ask that you please be discrete.
我向您保证
You have my word.
他在哪里
Where is he?
打扰了
Excuse me.
伊莱莎·斯嘉丽
Eliza Scarlet!
纳什先生
Mr. Nash.
才没多久我们就要这么客气了吗
Come now, are we not long past such manners?
叫我帕特里克
Call me Patrick.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
叫客房♥服务
Ordering room service,
餐厅里没位子了
they've no tables free in the dining room.
我是指你来法国做什么
I mean what are you doing in France?
我猜和你一样
The same as you, I guess.
我在这趁着假期拜访朋友
I'm on holiday visiting friends in the region.
真的吗
Oh really?
如果我是个赌徒 当然我确实是
Now, if I was a betting man, which I am,
我就会赌你是在找一个逃跑的骗子
I'd lay money on you being here to find a fugitive conman.
还顺利吗
How's it going?
你找到他了吗
Have you found him?
暂时还没有
Not as yet, no.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck to you.
晚安
Good evening.
纳什先生
Mr. Nash?
叫我帕特里克 拜托
Patrick, please.
你为什么要告诉酒店经理
Why did you tell the hotel manager
你来自苏格兰场
that you were from Scotland Yard?
为了他不烦我
To get rid of him.
他的问题实在是太多了
He was asking too many questions.
关于什么
About what?
关于他
About him.
伊莱莎·斯嘉丽 这位是查尔斯·珀西瓦尔
Eliza Scarlet, Charles Percival.
查尔斯·珀西瓦尔 这位是伊莱莎·斯嘉丽
Charles Percival... Eliza Scarlet.
我说过好几次了
As I've said several times already,
我不知道查尔斯·珀西瓦尔是谁
I have no idea who this Charles Percival is.
我叫巴伦
My name is Baron.
汉普郡巴伦家族的塞巴斯蒂安·巴伦
Sebastian Baron of the Hampshire Barons.
我怎能相信骗子说的话呢
Now, why wouldn't I believe the word of a conman?
我相信他抓错人也是出于好意
I'm sure he's made this mistake in good faith,
但不管怎么说 都抓错了
but it is a mistake, nonetheless.
我派了一支三十人小队在法国北部到处找他
I've had a team of thirty men looking all over northern France
最后发现他从酒店酒吧晃着出来 喝得烂醉如泥
but I found him staggering back from the hotel bar, blind drunk.
享受人生并没有罪吧
It is not a crime to enjoy oneself.
我试着跟他讲道理 但他就是不听
I have tried reasoning with him but he will not see sense.
找人来帮帮忙 谢谢
Please, go and fetch help.
他很有说服力 不是吗
He's convincing, isn't he?
从眼神里能看出来
I think it's in the eyes, hmm?
不管怎样 我们明天一早就走
Anyway, we're leaving first thing in the morning.
明天此时应该已在伦敦了
Should be back in London by this time tomorrow.
我想查令十字车站
I'd imagine there'll be a big reception
查令十字车站位于伦敦西敏市 是伦敦首要交通枢纽
站名取自附近的查令十字路
会有一个盛大的欢迎会
at Charing Cross station.
至少我是这么想的 我下的本钱可够多了
Or at least I hope so, I've paid enough for it.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
你敢出声 我就弄折你的大拇指
You make a sound and I'll break your thumbs.
等一下
Wait a minute.
就这
Is that it?
你就跟我说这个吗
Is that all you've got to say, hmm?
"恭喜恭喜"
'Congratulations?'
非得让人夸你才满意吗
Can you only enjoy success when it comes with praise?
拜托 他都逃了十二年了
Come on, he's been on the run for twelve years.
你做侦探的一点都不好奇吗
You don't have any professional curiosity?
比如我怎么找到他的 在哪里找到的
How did I find him? Where did I find him?
不感兴趣
No.
呦 这是吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸吗 你嫉妒了吗
Well, is this sour grapes, are you jealous?
相信我 与此无关
Oh, I assure you it's not that.
真是嫉妒啊
Oh, it is jealousy.
真可惜
Well, that's a shame.
我还以为你和别人不一样呢
Now, I thought you of all people would be above that.
先生 为您服务 包您满意
Absolument Monsieur, whatever you require.
这位女士会和我们共进晚餐
And the lady will be joining us for dinner.
订四人桌 谢谢
So, we shall require a table for four.
好的
Of course.
请您到休息室小憩片刻
If you would like to take a seat in the lounge,
其他人一到 我马上告诉您
I will tell you when your other guests have arrived.
很好
Excellent.
还有 叫人拿酒单过来
And, er, send someone over with the wine list.
我想庆祝一下
I'm in the mood to celebrate.
好的
Monsieur.
请
Shall we?
很抱歉还得叨扰你 你现在有空吗
I'm sorry to trouble you again, but do you have a moment?
我很忙 女士
I am very busy, Madame.
由于各种不方便透露的法律原因
For, er, various legal reasons that I cannot divulge,
我正在办的案子有些复杂
there are complications with the case I'm working.
怎么个复杂法
Complications?
另一位侦探
The other detective...
苏格兰场来的那个
The one from Scotland Yard.
不能让他知道我这还锁着一个人
He cannot know that I also have a prisoner.
我知道这听起来很怪
I understand how that must sound,
但我向你保证 一切都是照章办事
but I assure you everything is above board.
我已经申请了引渡令
I've applied for an extradition warrant
很快 当地警♥察♥就会
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表