剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
有关北国明珠号♥的
of the Jewel of the North
你能不能提供一份名单
and we were wondering if we could get a list
列出所有在抢劫那天工作的员工
of all your staff who were working that day.
包括...
Including the...
等下...
Wait...
这是炸♥弹♥吗
Is that what I think it is?
跟之前那个一样吗
Is it the same?
一样的线路 一样的形制
The same wiring, the same general configuration
而且又没有被设定爆♥炸♥
and again not set to explode.
我想给林德赫斯特说来着
I tried telling Lyndhurst that.
但他那时的表情太有趣了
But you should've seen his face.
我当时都觉得他要昏过去了
I thought he would keel over there and then.
跟其他的一样
Like the others, the serial number's been removed
计时器上的几个数字被取走了
from the timing device.
这是为了消除线索
Makes it untraceable.
好在黑市出♥售♥
It's easier to sell on the black market.
这里一无所获
There's nothing in these.
这儿也没有
Nor these.
我们检查了所有在列车上工作过的人
We've been through everyone who worked on the train
以及所有在银行工作过的人
and everyone who works at the bank
没有一个名字和地址值得注意
and I don't recognise any names or addresses.
当然了 如果你的朋友们没有闯进我的办公室 取走我的文件
Of course it'd be easier if your friends hadn't broken
事情就好办多了
into my office and taken my files.
他们不是我的朋友
They're not my friends.
几点了
What time is it?
九点整了
Nine o'clock.
该死
Ah, damn it.
怎么了
What is it?
我本约了人吃饭
I have dinner plans.
我得放弃了
Or I had.
去吧 我们明天早上再说
You go, we'll pick this up in the morning.
真的 没事的
Really, it's fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 各位
Gentlemen.
你的督察和女性朋友的约会迟到了吗
Your inspector is late for his lady friend?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你知道我们该把这个拿给谁看吗
You know who we could take this to?
这么晚了 他那儿还开门吗
Will he be open at this time of night?
他那儿从不关门
He's always open.
有意思 非常有意思
Interesting. Very interesting.
你说有意思 是这东西本身有意思 还是说
Do you mean interesting as in interesting or interesting as in
你等着要更多的钱
you want more money?
两者都是
Both.
你对未来去向有什么规划吗
Have you had any more thoughts about what you're going to do?
纳什在巴黎开了事务所
Nash is opening an office in Paris.
他给我提供了份工作
He's offered me a job.
然后呢
And then what?
你不能一直逃下去
You can't run forever.
你得有一个更大的计划
You must have a grand plan?
为什么
Why must I?
每个人都有 不是吗
Everyone does, don't they?
我向来无法预知自己第二天会做什么
I don't know what I'll be doing from one day to the next.
我就喜欢这样
And that's how I like it.
我可不能像那样过活
I couldn't live like that.
这就是你的问题了
And that's your problem.
我没有问题
I don't have a problem.
你们说是谁做了这个炸♥弹♥
So, who did you say made this?
警♥察♥认为是一个爱尔兰共和主义团伙做的
The police think it's a group of Irish Republicans.
爱尔兰共和主义 主张整个爱尔兰应该独♥立♥成一个主♥权♥国家
才不是
Ah, no.
不是他们
It's not them.
你怎么知道 所罗门
How you know that, Solomon?
这个形制 这个线路 整个作品
Well, the construction, the wiring, the whole works.
看...
See...
他们用闹钟
they use alarm clocks
和一把小手♥枪♥来引爆♥炸♥弹
and a small pistol to detonate the explosive.
简单 但有效
Simple, but effective.
这个是全新的
This, ha, this is brand new.
军工级别的
Military grade.
那怎么解释用盖尔语写的字条呢
What about the note written in Gaelic?
我只能说 这不是爱尔兰人做的
Well, all I can tell you is, it's not the Irish.
很抱歉 我在工作 然后忘记时间了
I'm so sorry, I was working and I completely lost track of time.
我去了餐厅
I went to the restaurant,
但他们说你已经回家了
but they said that you had returned home.
我本想一个人吃晚餐
Hmm, I considered dining alone
但在客人们面前 这样不太好
but it doesn't look good in front of the customers.
没关系 威廉 真的
It's fine, William, really.
我不是那种用愧疚来伤人的人
I'm not one for using guilt as a weapon.
我母亲才是
That's my mother's job.
你来了 这就够了
You're here now and that's all that matters.
想喝杯酒吗 - 好 谢谢
Would you like a glass of wine? - Please.
你在忙什么
What was it you were working on?
说来话长
Long story.
类似于追捕工作
It's a manhunt of sorts.
跟一些私♥家♥侦♥探♥合作
I was working with some private detectives.
其中包括伊莱莎
Including Eliza.
伊莱莎
Eliza?
挺不错的
Well, good for her.
我们有太多事情要做了 所以我来迟了
Well, we had a lot of ground to cover that's why I was delayed.
"我们"
We?
老天 你们关系真不错
Goodness, you really are the partnership.
你今天怎么样
So, how's your day been?
我都不知道你们是这么紧密的合作关系
I had no idea that you worked so closely.
真是漫长的一天
It's been a rather long day.
我们能聊聊工作以外的事吗
Could we perhaps talk of something other than work?
对不起 威廉
Erm, sorry, William.
我只是感觉有点... 微妙
It's just I'm feeling a little... sensitive.
你没来赴约 我脑海中就出现了一个想法
When you were late, the thought did cross my mind,
简单说 就是觉得你可能对我失去兴趣了
albeit briefly, that you may have lost interest in me.
这绝不可能
That could not be further from the truth.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我让厨师准备了菠菜炖小牛肉
I had my cook prepare Fricandeau of Veal with spinach.
我都不知道那是什么 但听起来很好吃
I have no idea what that is, but it sounds delicious.
好的 那我们去餐室吧
Good. Then let us head into the dining room.
好 我饿坏了
Good! I'm famished.
伊莱莎试着做了点午餐
Eliza attempted to make some lunch.
结果不太好
It didn't end well.
但起码 她尝试过了
Still, at least she tried.
那女人除了意志坚定 简直一无是处
I mean, that woman is nothing if not determined.
我有点忙 威灵顿督察
I am a little busy, Inspector Wellington
希望你开门见山 简单说重点
so if you would get to the point and briefly.
我有个提议
I have a proposal for you.
是吗
Indeed.
这个 把他加进名单
This one. Add him to the list.
我相信 如果我能回来工作
I believe that I can be of real use to the investigation
我会对调查大有帮助
if I come back to work.
我能帮到你
I can help you.
感谢你的提议
The offer is appreciated,
但我们已经有了重大进展了
but we are making excellent progress.
我们已经锁定一些嫌疑人
We have a number of suspects
来自爱尔兰共和主义兄弟会和盖尔家族
from both the Irish Republican Brotherhood and Clan Na Gael.
两者都是十九世纪末至二十世纪初美国的爱尔兰共和主义组织
不 不 不是他 他已经死了
No, no, not him, he's dead.
即便这样 多一双眼睛没有坏处
Even so, a fresh pair of eyes can't hurt.
威灵顿...
Wellington...
爱尔兰的威胁在增长也在变化
the Irish menace is growing and changing.
送给你的炸♥弹♥
The bombs you were sent were of an entirely different
跟我们之前的发现完全不同
construction to those we've seen before.
他们在改变他们的方式
They are adapting their methods
我需要专业的警官来办这件案子
and I need specialist officers on this case.
我已经说过了
Now, as I have already said,
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表