剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
He's several.
我把我们的女士留在了地窖
I put our lady friend in the cellar
把那个所谓的律师留在原地了
and left the so-called lawyer where he was.
你确定这件事他也有份
You sure he's in on it?
他把我们介绍给那个警♥察♥局长
He introduced us to the Chief of Police
但他其实知道那人是冒牌货
when he knew the man was a fake.
因为他昨晚替那人办理过入住登记
He checked him in last night as a guest.
那个想杀你的女人 她是谁
The woman who was trying to kill you, who is she?
她受雇于伦敦的一个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
She was paid by a Russian gang in London.
他们在全国越野障碍赛马大赛上损失了不少钱
They lost money on the Grand National.
她一定是跟着我到了十二号♥房♥
She must've followed me to room 12,
我把萨缪尔藏在那里了
I had hidden Samuel in there.
萨缪尔就是那个冒充律师的人
Samuel is the man posing as a lawyer?
我看他们回来了
I saw them come back,
萨缪尔和美国侦探
Samuel and the American detective.
我打晕了美国人
I hit the American over the head
然后萨缪尔和我就回了房♥间
then Samuel and I headed up to the room.
那么查尔斯·珀西瓦尔是谁
So, who is Charles Percival?
我是第一个使用这个名字的人
I was the first to go by that name.
其他人和我一起工作 有时甚至扮成我的样子
The others work with me, even pose as me sometimes
来保护我的身份
to help protect my identity.
本来还有别的同伴
There have been several others.
但最近只有萨缪尔和亨利 愿他安息
But recently just Samuel and Henri, rest his soul.
亨利就是冒充警♥察♥局长的人
And Henri was the Chief of Police?
这不是他今晚应该扮演的角色
That was not the role he was supposed to play tonight,
但你来了以后 我们不得不即兴发挥
but when you came, we had to improvise.
那他原本打算扮演什么角色
And what role was he meant to play?
酒店老板
The hotel owner.
我们打算把这个地方卖♥♥给一个来自德里的商人
We were going to sell the place to that businessman from Delhi.
真正的老板在哪里
Where's the real owner?
在本地镇上的家里 喝得烂醉如泥
At home in the local town, drinking himself to death.
他的妻子离开了他 他甚至都下不了床
His wife left him, he can't even get out of bed in the morning.
我一个月前来到这里
I came here a month ago
他允许我自♥由♥发挥
and he just... left me to my own devices.
我还有点钱 美元 法郎 英镑
I still have money. Dollars, Francs, Pounds.
如果你们让我走... - 这与钱无关
If you let me go... - This isn't about money.
除非... - 我开始尊重你了 请不要破坏它
Unless... - I have the beginnings of respect for you, please don't ruin it.
这只是一个选择
It's just an option.
好吧 我明白
D'accord, Je comprends.
如果你还需要什么 请告诉我
Dites moi si vous avez besoin d'autre chose.
谢谢 再见
Merci, au revoir.
谢谢
Merci.
我刚刚做了案件陈述
I've just given my statement.
至少我觉得我说了 我的法语有点生疏
Or at least I think I have, my French is a little rusty.
我刚和警♥察♥局长谈过了
Well, I just spoke to the Chief of Police,
他说他想亲自盘问囚犯
he says he wants to interview the prisoners himself.
你有提到我们能帮忙吗
Did you offer our help?
说了 但他说现在这是他的调查了
I did, but he said it's his investigation now.
我告诉他发生了一起命案
You should've seen his face when I told him
你应该看看他的表情
there'd been a murder.
我从没见过这么开心的人
I've never seen someone that happy.
你确定他是真正的警♥察♥局长
You're sure he's the real Chief of Police?
嗯 他有警徽
Well, he had a badge.
我认为我们近期是拿不到钱了
I don't think we'll be getting our money any time soon.
嗯 我也觉得
Hmm. I'm sure you're right.
但他说 路通了
But he did say the road's open again.
我们可以进城吃早餐了
We could go into town and have some breakfast?
为什么不呢
Why not?
你知道 在某些方面 一切都往好的方向发展
You know, in some ways this all turned out rather well.
我的意思是 我们终于合作了
I mean, we ended up working together.
帕特里克 请不要再挑起这个话题了
Patrick... urgh, please don't start that again.
你刚刚叫我帕特里克吗
Did you just call me Patrick?
口误 我累了
It was a slip of the tongue, I'm tired.
这是进步 真正的进步
Well, that's progress, it's real progress.
是的 几年后 我甚至可能信任你
Yes. In a few years I might even trust you.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表