剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
老天 伊莱莎 太难闻了
Dear God, Eliza, that really does smell dreadful.
艾薇出门了 然后...
Well, Ivy's away and, er...
我试着复刻她的食谱
I've been trying to follow her recipe
但肯定有地方出问题了
but I must have done something wrong.
你来这里除了羞辱我的厨艺
Did you have a reason to come round
还有什么别的事情吗
other than to insult my culinary skills?
哈德森是军队出身的
Hudson is ex-army,
这意味着不管需要多久
so he will follow every rule
事情有多风马牛不相及 他都会
and set procedure no matter how long it takes
遵守每项规定并制定步骤
or how irrelevant it is.
但是 如果你和我一起调查
But, if you and I were to work together,
我们可以远远赶在他前面找到真♥相♥
then we can get answers far quicker.
威廉 你要知道...
William, there's something you should know...
我们必须严格保密进行活动
This must be done in absolute confidence.
没有第三个人能知道我们在私下调查
No one else can know that we're doing this.
行吗 就我们俩
Alright? No one.
你一个人吃这么多土豆是不是有点多了
That's a lot of potatoes for one person.
我的天 - 我想告诉你来着
Oh, for God's sake. - I tried to tell you.
我出去买♥♥了点吃的
I went out to get us some food.
比吃你做的安全些
I thought it might be safer.
你在调查火车抢劫案吗
You're working the train robbery?
实话说 你没调查出什么东西
To be fair, you weren't making much progress.
我们在处理司法权的问题 耽误了时间
There was a delay whilst we worked out jurisdiction.
我在几天前才刚接手这个案子
I was only assigned the case a few days ago.
所以人们才会雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That's why people hire private detectives.
我们就从来不找借口
We don't make excuses.
先生们 适可而止吧
Gentlemen, please.
我必须得提醒你们 我们都想
I would remind you we have a mutual interest in resolving
尽快解决这桩案子
this situation as quickly as possible.
争执没有用
Arguing will not help.
现在...
Now...
我需要知道你做的所有事情
I need to know everything you do.
伦敦到利物浦的火车依信♥号♥♥停下...
Well, the London to Liverpool train was stopped at a signal...
摩西... 不如从你开始吧
Moses... why don't you start?
北国明珠号♥是每日往返于
The Jewel of the North is a daily service
伦敦尤斯顿和利物浦莱姆街之间的火车
from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street.
一般都同时载着乘客和货物
Usually it carries passengers and post,
但在抢劫案发生当天
but on the day of the robbery,
它还装载了些别的东西
it was carrying something else.
现金
Cash.
非常多的现金
A lot of cash.
这笔钱由大西北铁路公♥司♥的伦敦办公室寄出
The money was being sent from the London office of the Great Northwest Railway Company
发往利物浦旁的建筑工地
to a construction site near Liverpool.
好给几百个新来的工人发工资
It was the wages for the hundreds of new workers
他们受雇修建穿过西北部的新铁路线
they've hired to build new lines across the northwest.
火车在伦敦外约二十里的地方
The train stopped at a signal
依信♥号♥♥停下
about 20 miles outside of London.
这是正常的信♥号♥♥
This was a scheduled stop
目的是让一辆特快列车通过
to allow an express train to pass through.
就是这时 抢劫犯登上了火车
That's when the robbers got onboard,
闯入货运仓
breaking into the freight carriage
制♥服♥了警卫
and overpowering the guards.
所以说 某个人知道火车停靠时间和地点的准确信息
So, someone knew exactly when and where this train would stop.
我们需要一份火车警卫
We need a complete list of train guards,
司机以及站台人员的完整名单
drivers and platform staff,
包括从尤斯顿站到抢劫发生地之间的
including every signalman between Euston station
所有信♥号♥♥员
and the site of the robbery.
严格说 我还在替那个火车公♥司♥办案
Well, technically I'm still working for the train company,
他们可能根本不知道我的执照被暂时吊销了
I doubt they know my license has been suspended.
帕特里克 你和摩西去他们的总部
Patrick, you and Moses go to their head office,
看看能找到什么线索
see what you can find out.
我和威灵顿督察去找
Myself and Inspector Wellington will go to the bank
提供那笔工资的银行
that delivered the wages to the train.
干什么
What?
谁让你来指挥了
Who put you in charge?
这个嘛... 总得有人来指挥
Well... someone has to be.
跟上吧
Come along.
你最近怎么样
So, how are you?
我的执照被暂时吊销了
Well, my license has been suspended
还有人给我邮寄炸♥弹♥
and someone is sending me bombs in the post.
不能更糟了
I've been better.
我只是想跟你随便聊聊
I was just making conversation.
我们最近都没怎么聊天
We haven't had many recently.
我们两个最近都很忙
Well, we've both been very busy.
阿♥拉♥贝拉最近如何
And how is Arabella?
她很好
Very well.
如果你接受了她的晚餐邀请
And you would know this
你就不会问这个问题了
if you accepted her invitation to dinner.
银行送上火车的这笔钱
So, this wage run the bank delivered to the train.
大概有多少
How much are we talking?
好几千 你要是总是
Thousands. And if you really must insist
一说到不喜欢的东西
on always changing the subject
就转移话题
when the current one doesn't suit,
你就真的该改改你的敏感了
you really should work on your subtlety.
威廉 我为你和阿♥拉♥贝拉感到高兴
William, I am very pleased for you and Arabella
我没有接受她善意的晚餐邀请
and the only reason I have not accepted
唯一理由就是
her kind invitation to dinner is that,
我刚刚说的 我最近很忙
as already stated, I have been busy.
行了吗
There, will that do?
现在拦个马车吧
Now, let's fetch a cab.
上周四 你们最大的客户之一
Last Thursday one of your biggest customers,
大西北铁路公♥司♥
the Great Northwest Railway Company
取了四千镑现金
withdrew four thousand pounds in cash
并让你们转运到伦敦至利物浦的火车上
to be transferred onto the London to Liverpool train.
是四千一百零八镑
Four thousand one hundred and eight pounds
以及十二先令
and twelve shillings.
我亲自监管的转运
I oversaw the delivery myself.
这么说 是你安排的安保人员
So you provided the security team,
警卫 和火车司机
the guards and the carriage drivers?
我真的有必要再说一遍吗
Do I really have to go through all this again?
斯嘉丽小姐问你问题呢
Miss Scarlet asked you a question.
是的 我的人把钱运到火车上
Yes, my men delivered the money to the train.
不 他们没有看到任何可疑的东西
No, they saw nothing suspicious.
并且 兰威银行可以向你保证
And furthermore, the Lambeth and Westminster Bank
不管是曾受雇于我们的
can assure you that no members of staff,
还是现役的银行职工 都没有人参与到这场抢劫案中
past or present, was involved in the subsequent robbery.
好了... 如果没有别的事...
Now... if there's nothing else...
班福德先生
Mr. Bamford,
你可能在报纸上读过关于我的事
there is a reason you've read about me in the newspaper.
因为《警务新闻画报》的首席记者
The chief correspondent at the Illustrated Police News,
巴兹尔·辛克莱尔先生 是我私交很好的朋友
Mr. Basil Sinclaire, is a close personal friend.
我是他双胞胎女儿的教母
I'm godmother to his beautiful twin girls.
我想 你的员工应该不想听到什么
I assume your employers here at the bank would wish to avoid
不好的传闻吧
any hint of bad publicity?
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
是的
Yes.
而且 如果我告诉辛克莱尔先生你的名字
And if I were to give Mr. Sinclaire your name
然后提及你不愿合作的态度
and mention your lack of cooperation,
我都不敢想他会写什么
I dread to think what he might write.
他可能会很尖刻
He can be quite scathing.
这还是保守情况
That's an understatement.
好吧
Very well.
我会给你们 在抢劫那天
I'll give you the list of everyone who was working
所有工作人员的名单
on the day of the robbery.
很抱歉让你们久等了
So sorry for keeping you waiting,
今天实在太忙了
it's been a dreadfully busy day.
在维冈的工程工作一直是
The engineering works at Wigan continue
我们收入的主要来源
to be a strain on our resources.
我能为你们提供什么
And how can I help you gentlemen?
我们在持续调查那桩抢劫案
We're continuing to investigate the robbery
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表