剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
and very soon the local police will arrive
把我和这位送去加莱港
to take myself and my prisoner to the port of Calais.
法国北部港口 英吉利海峡重要港口
当然 如果你能帮我保守这个秘密
In the meantime, I would appreciate it if you would
我将不胜感激
keep this between us.
很好
Very well.
但你必须呆在自己房♥间里
But I must insist that you stay in your room
不要打搅其他客人
and do not bother the other guests.
一定一定
You have my word.
那你还说
So you keep saying.
女士
Madame.
抱歉 我不能把它解开
I'm sorry, I can't take that off.
希望这次不会太久
Hopefully it won't be for too much longer.
但是
But, but...
又见面啦
Hello again.
忘了告诉你
I forgot to mention
我几小时前就看见你了
I saw you arriving a couple of hours ago.
但我不知道你还有同伴呢
But I didn't know that you had company.
不帮我介绍一下吗
Are you going to introduce me?
这才是查尔斯·珀西瓦尔
This is Charles Percival.
我不知道楼下那位是谁
I don't know who you have downstairs
但你最好马上释放他
but you must release him immediately
但愿他不会去告你
and hope he doesn't press charges.
这就说得通了
Now it makes sense.
我就知道你不会这么放弃一走了之的
I knew you wouldn't just give up, walk away.
你是觉得我抓错人了
You think I have the wrong man.
她才是抓错人了
She has the wrong man!
我不是你们要找的人
I'm, I'm the wrong man!
他这样能喘气吗
Can he breathe like that?
防止他再大声呼救
He was yelling for help.
我警告他好几次 但他就是不听
I warned him several times but he wouldn't listen.
呵 去搞一把这个吧
Hmm, get one of these.
谁一看都老实
It makes people very compliant.
当然你可以威胁要开枪
You can threaten to shoot them, obviously,
但也可以直接说要用枪托打他们
but you could just say you're going to hit them with it
打断鼻子为止
and break their nose.
谁都怕这个 不是吗
No one wants that, do they?
是的
No.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫杰里迈亚·斯莱德
My name is Jeremiah Slade.
我是康登镇的律师
I am a lawyer from Camden Town.
他不是
No he isn't.
那你来法国干什么 - 他不肯说
And what brings you to France? - He won't say.
显然"是机密"
Apparently it's confidential.
被像野兽一样锁着
I refused to discuss my business
我才不说呢
whilst chained up like a wild animal!
求求你们 放开我
I beg you, release me from these shackles,
我快受不了了
I cannot stay like this a moment longer.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
把手铐钥匙给我
Give me the keys to those cuffs.
让他活动活动
We'll let him get up, stretch his legs.
或许他会松口的
Maybe he can tell us what he's doing here.
想得美
Absolutely not.
你就百分百确定自己没抓错吗
So, you are a hundred percent sure you've got this right?
是的
Yes.
就没有一丝怀疑自己
There's not even a glimmer of doubt
可能抓错了人
that you might have captured and, in fact,
还虐待了他
assaulted an innocent man?
没有
No.
我来法国见一个客户
I have come to France to see a client,
他叫纳尔森 以前住在伦敦贝尔西兹公园
a Mr. Nelson, formerly of Belsize Park in London.
他定居此地八年了
He has lived in the region the past eight years
还娶了一个本地女人
having married a local woman.
最近他们的婚姻出了些问题
There have recently been marital difficulties
二人决定离婚
and they have decided to end their union.
纳尔森想回英国
Mr. Nelson wishes to return to England,
但法国法律规定 他妻子对他财产有部分所有权
but French law gives his wife certain rights over his property.
那他怎么不雇法国律师
Why didn't he hire a French lawyer?
他既是我的客户 也是朋友
He's a friend as well as a client.
我们公♥司♥在巴黎有办事处
Our company has an office in Paris,
我就是来出差的
I was here on business anyway.
先生 我不确定你和这位女士
Sir, I am unsure of the professional relationship
是什么工作关系
between yourself and... the lady.
或许你是高级合伙人
But I assume you are the senior partner?
他当然不是
He most certainly is not.
我们不是一个事务所的
We're from different agencies.
说事务所算好听的
Well, I say agency,
她跟我不一样 人家是光杆司令
unlike myself, Miss Scarlet is a one-man band.
难怪错得这么离谱
Oh, that is no doubt why she has made this terrible mistake.
首先 我还有其他定期给我♥干♥活的人
Firstly, I have several associates who work for me on a regular basis.
其次 我这有一大堆对你不利证据
Secondly, I have a mountain of evidence against you.
你还记得旺兹沃思那个会计吗
Do you remember that accountant from Wandsworth?
英格兰东南部城市
弓街去年逮捕的那个
The Bow Street division arrested him last year?
他们特别确定他就是查尔斯·珀西瓦尔
They were certain he was Charles Percival.
结果证明他不是
Turned out he was innocent,
珀西瓦尔放出了假线索
and Percival had laid a false trail
来迷惑警♥察♥
to put the police off his scent.
我可不会犯这种错误
I have made no such mistake.
这次还真犯了
I'm afraid you have.
我能证明哦
And I can prove it.
你确定手铐戴好了吗
Are you sure you put the handcuffs on properly?
他哪也去不了
He's not going anywhere.
但总有一天你得放他走
But you will have to let him go at some point,
你放了他 他就会去报♥警♥
and when you do, he'll go straight to the police.
甚至还会起诉你 他可是律师
He might even sue you. I mean, he's a lawyer.
他才不是
He's not a lawyer.
我同意和你抓的那个倒霉蛋谈谈
The only reason I agreed to speak to the poor wretch
就是为了赶紧放他走
that you've captured is in order to set him free,
赶紧照我说的办
which I must insist you do immediately.
我可不归你管啊
You do know you're not in charge of me?
赶紧的
Hurry up.
可以给我来杯茶水吗
May I at least have a cup of tea?
快告诉她你来这做什么
Just tell her what you're doing here.
你坚持把我抓的人手铐解开
You insisted my man had his handcuffs removed,
你这边也得如此吧
you should do the same for yours.
那是因为你抓的人无辜啊
That's because your man is innocent.
还有别人被铐了
There's someone else being held prisoner?
忘了拇指的事了吗
Do you remember what I said about your thumbs?
快说 告诉她怎么回事
Go on then, tell her.
我是汉普郡巴伦家族的塞巴斯蒂安·巴伦
My name is Sebastian Baron of the Hampshire Barons.
我老爹曾是郡里的总督
My father was Lord Lieutenant of the county.
他最近刚去世 我是他的独子
He recently passed away and as his only son,
我会继承遗产
I will inherit the estate.
在我回去继承家业前
Before I take up that responsibility
我想用几个月时间周游欧洲大♥陆♥
I wish to spend a few months travelling round the Continent.
那你怎么单单会来这里呢
And what brings you to this particular hotel?
我是学历史的
I'm a student of history.
这家酒店是十七世纪一位
This hotel was designed by an Italian architect
意大利建筑师设计的
in the 17th century.
大厅里的彩色玻璃窗
The stain glass window in the lobby
正是他为致敬家乡威尼斯而设计的
is a tribute to his home city of Venice.
第一证据
Exhibit A.
描述细枝末节
Unnecessary detail
增加故事的说服力
designed to make the story seem more... convincing.
你不觉得有点牵强吗
That's a little tenuous, don't you think?
我觉得也是 谢谢 女士
Indeed it is, thank you, Madam.
第二证据 口音
Exhibit B. His accent.
他想让自己听起来像个纨绔子弟
He's trying to sound like old money,
但模仿得又不完全像
but there's something else hidden in there.
我从小就去过许多地方
As a child I lived in many different places,
老爹当年靠经商起家
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表