剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
You wish me to speak to the police on your behalf?
不是
No.
我想让你将真正的劫匪告诉他们
I want you to give them the name of the real thief.
行了
我们走
你对罗根·库珀有了解吗
What do you know about Logan Cooper?
他名气可不小
He's a popular man.
苏格兰场已经找他很久了
Scotland Yard have been looking for him for a long while.
什么原因呢
With regard to what?
他简直无恶不作
Pretty much every crime there is.
他有可能做这件案子吗
Could he have carried out our robbery?
不是没可能 但这有点太巧了
He could, but it's a little convenient.
库珀所在的帮派正跟格拉尼斯家族抢夺地盘
Cooper's gang is in a turf war with the Galanis family.
尼科斯·格拉尼斯会很愿意让他从街道上消失
Nikos Galanis, would love to see him taken off the streets.
四处打探一下看看有否新发现
Ask around, see what you can find out.
我现在去和他侄子见一面 听听他怎么说
I'm going to visit his nephew, see what he has to say.
等一下 你到雅典去做什么
By the way, what were you doing in Athens?
说来话长啊
It's complicated.
你不用总是这么含糊其辞
You don't always have to be so cryptic, you know.
告诉我也无妨
You could just tell me.
你可以问我一个问题
You can ask me one question.
你为什么去雅典
Why did you go to Athens?
因为我必须离开马德里
Because I had to leave Madrid.
为什么你必须离开马德里
Why did you have to leave Madrid?
就一个问题
You've had your question.
这个给你 巡佐 - 谢谢您 长官
Here y'are, Sergeant. - Thank you, Sir.
我们必须尽快
We need to be quick,
我不确定菲尔普斯什么时候回来
I don't know how long Phelps will be gone for.
我想关于我的身份 还有我为何而来
I understand Detective Fitzroy has told you why I'm here
菲茨罗伊探员已经跟你说了
and who I am?
如果你这样一言不发 那我没法帮你
I can't help you if you stay silent.
我叔叔说 如果有天我被捕
My uncle says if you ever get nicked
就闭好嘴巴
you just keep your mouth shut.
抢劫案发生在上上周五
The robbery took place around eleven o'clock
大约十一点钟 你当时在哪
on the Friday before last, where were you then?
在家吗 - 没有
Were you at home? - No.
那你出去了
So you went out?
去哪了
Where to?
我什么都不会说的
I'm saying nothing.
如果你不在家 我也只能据此推论
Well, if you weren't at home, I can only conclude that you
你去了别处
went out somewhere.
只可能是这两者之一 - 我什么都不会说的
Those are the only two options. - I'm saying nothing.
如果你真不打算说 就一个字也别说
If you're going to say nothing then say nothing,
别一直说你什么都不会说
don't just say you're saying nothing,
反而显出你意志不坚定
it undermines your stance.
你想套我话
You're trying to trick me.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你去了什么地方
Where did you go to?
酒馆吗
The pub?
音乐厅
The Music Hall?
或者剧场
The Opera?
抱歉
Sorry.
你想被关进牢里吗 迈克尔
Do you want to go to prison, Michael?
又不是没进去过
I've been before.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
我看得出来 这是你第一次被捕
As far as I can tell, you've never been arrested.
说实话 我觉得你受不了牢狱生活的
I must be honest, I don't think jail will suit you.
但如果你执意如此
But if that's what you want...
卡勒多尼亚街 行了吧
It's Caledonia Street, alright?
我去了卡勒多尼亚街
I went to Caledonia Street.
你去那做什么
What were you doing there?
卡勒多尼亚街有什么
What's in Caledonia Street?
你认识萨莎吗
Do you know Sasha?
往前走 亲爱的
Down there, love.
谢谢
Thank you.
萨莎
Sasha?
你可不是我常接待的类型
You're not my usual type.
我来这是想问你有关迈克尔·格拉尼斯的一些情况
I'm here to ask you some questions about Michael Galanis.
我在上班呢
I'm working.
我付钱买♥♥你的时间
I'll pay you for your time.
我想这比你平常的工作轻松不少吧
I'm sure it will be more pleasant than your usual work.
确实如此
You'd be surprised.
迈克尔说上上周五
Michael says he was with you
他整晚都和你在一起
all night on the Friday before last.
是这样吗
Is that true?
他每周五都会来找我
Uh, he comes to see me every Friday.
我在附近有住所 我们就坐着喝酒聊天
I have a place nearby, we just sit and drink and talk.
他是个好孩子 我们一直就是这样相处
He's a sweet boy, that's all we ever do.
那你们都聊些什么
And what do you talk about?
他认为其他人不喜欢他
He thinks that other people don't like him.
说实话 他们确实不喜欢
And to tell the truth, they don't.
你说的那些不喜欢他的人是
When you say people don't like him...
他帮派里的其他人
The others from his gang,
他们嘲笑他 作弄他取乐
they laugh and make jokes about him.
当然 都是避开他叔叔去做的
Not in front of his uncle, of course.
只有一个叫塔索斯的人 之前对他有些好意
The only one who seemed to like him was Tasos.
之前
Was?
他死了
He died.
被人割了喉
Someone cut his throat.
迈克尔很消沉 他只有塔索斯这么一个朋友
Michael was very upset, Tasos was his only friend.
他什么时候被杀的
When did he die?
上周吧 应该是
Last week, I think.
市停尸房♥
太好了 你还没走
Oh good, you're still here.
我有事需要你帮忙 波茨先生
I have a favour to ask, Mr. Potts.
我需要你掌握的一桩谋杀案的全部细节
I need all the details you have on a murder...
如果你认为我会请你进来 女士
If you think you are coming in here, madam,
那你就大错特错了
you are very much mistaken.
我记得上次我们谈话时 你似乎已经同意
Last time we spoke, I seem to remember you agreed
准许我进停尸房♥
to grant me access to the mortuary.
我说的是我会考虑
I said I would think about it.
对 不过你那时说话的语气感觉…
Yes, but from your tone you implied...
给她惊喜 是你说的吧
Surprise her, you said.
做出变化
Vary things up.
果然是因为艾薇的事吗
Is this about Ivy?
我听了你的建议
I did as you advised
我得告诉你 反响并不好
and I have to tell you it was not well received.
特别不好
Not well at all.
塔索斯·狄米崔斯的尸检照片
Autopsy photographs of Tasos Demetrious,
验尸细节 死因
post mortem details, cause of death.
你要的东西一样不少
Everything you asked for.
你没告诉他是给我的 对吧
You didn't tell him it was for me, did you?
没有 我说警方公务需要
No, I said official police business.
不过波茨先生确实看上去心情不太好
Although Mr. Potts did seem to be somewhat out of sorts.
是... 是你让他如此烦忧吗
Are… are you the cause for his dismay?
为什么我总是被当成罪魁祸首
Why do I always get the blame for everything?
我瞎猜的
I just assumed...
波茨先生这样 跟我完全没关系
Mr. Potts' current state's got nothing to do with me.
也不是完全无关
Well, not entirely.
有威灵顿督察何时回来的消息吗
Any word when Inspector Wellington will be back?
目前还没有
I'm afraid not.
我得赶回苏格兰场了
Now, I must return to Scotland Yard.
再见 斯嘉丽小姐
Good evening, Miss Scarlet.
晚上好 伍兹小姐
Ah, good evening Miss Woods!
我好吗
Is it?
如果是因为波茨先生的事 我能解释一下吗
If this is about Mr. Potts, I can explain.
他来见我 向我寻求建议
He came to see me and asked for my advice,
并不是我想牵扯进来
I didn't want to get involved.
他向我求婚了 利兹
He proposed to me, Lizzie.
什么 - 单膝跪地
What? - Down on one knee.
手捧一大束鲜花 就在外面街道中♥央♥
Big bunch of flowers in the middle of our street
唯恐天下人看不到
for everyone to see.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表