剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我想一直这样下去
I don't want that to change.
这一点永远不会改变
Nothing will ever change that.
其实 我都不确定自己想不想结婚
The truth is, I'm not sure I even want to wed.
我小时侯一直听人说 我以后会长大
As a girl, all I was ever told was you would grow up,
和人结婚 相夫教子 这就是我的命
find a husband, have kids and that would be your lot.
但我看到你在做的事情
But seeing what you've done...
你是想说你也
Is this your way of telling me
想当私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
you want to become a private detective?
你应该尽量为自己打算
You must do what is best for you.
不管你做什么决定 我都支持你
Whatever that is, I will support you.
但前提是你愿意帮我补包
But only if you fix my bag for me.
让我想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
咱们还有那种威士忌吗
Is there any more of that whisky?
可能被我喝得差不多了
I'm afraid I've drunk most of it.
你有什么心事吗
Is something on your mind?
我正在两个方案之间做选择
I'm trying to decide between two courses of action,
但两者其实都不理想
neither of which is desirable.
当你还小的时候...
When you were a little girl...
又来了 - 当你还小的时候
Oh, here we go. - When you were a little girl,
如果让你在两件事间作出选择
if I gave you a choice of two things
而两者又都不是你想要的
you didn't want to do,
你总会想出第三种
you always found a third.
我找到一颗罗根·库珀枪里射出的子弹
I found a bullet fired by Logan Cooper,
并和某件持枪抢劫案中的弹头进行了对比
and compared it to one used in an armed robbery.
是来自同一把枪吗
Is it the same gun?
我想是的
I believe so.
你知道菲尔普斯今天会在哪儿吗
Do you know where Phelps will be today?
他今早有个案子需要出庭
Well, he's got a case in court this morning,
我估计他在法♥院♥
I imagine he'll be there.
如果临时有变 一定告诉我
Let me know if that changes.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去找尼科斯·格拉尼斯
To see Nikos Galanis.
一定要在公共场合见他
Make sure you meet him somewhere public,
在他不会伤害你的地方
somewhere he can't harm you.
别担心 地方我找好了
Don't worry, I have just the place.
你和我一起去
And you're coming with me.
驾
Hyah!
我有个提议
I have a proposal for you.
我侄子呢
Where is my nephew?
你之前带话说 他马上就被释放了
Your message said he was to be released.
他会的 只要你接受我的提议
And he will be, if you accept my proposal.
我不是来听条件的
I do not play games.
迈克尔是无辜的 我可以证明
Michael is innocent. And I can prove it.
钟表店的抢劫案
The robbery of the clock shop was carried out
是你们的一个手下 塔索斯·狄米崔斯干的
by an associate of yours, Tasos Demetriou.
什么
What?
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
这个没什么
That's my business.
你只需要知道 我可以让对你侄子的指控撤销
All you need to know is that I can get the charges against your nephew dropped.
你想要什么
And what do you want from me?
罗根·库珀
Logan Cooper.
你凭什么认为他在我这儿
What makes you think I have him?
你迟早会抓到他的
Well, if you don't now, you will do soon.
所以你想不想听听我的提议
So, do you want to hear my proposal or not?
罗根·库珀是今年早些时候
Logan Cooper was a suspect in the robbery
温彻斯特银行抢劫案的嫌犯
at the Winchester Bank earlier this year,
但后来这件案子被撤了
but the case against him collapsed.
我现在掌握了充足证据 证明作案人就是他
But I now have concrete proof it was him,
子弹物证显示 库珀的一把枪
ballistics evidence showing that a gun Cooper owns
与当时劫匪使用的枪相吻合
matches with the gun discharged at the robbery.
如果你们把他交给我
If you turn him over to me,
我会把他移交给苏格兰场
I'll have him delivered to Scotland Yard.
作为回报 他们会放迈克尔出来
And in return, secure Michael's release.
我要库珀为他的所作所为付出代价
I want Cooper to suffer for what he did.
他会的
Oh, he will suffer.
至少十五年的劳役
At least fifteen years hard labour.
很可能更多
Possibly more.
难道死的人还不够多吗
Hasn't there been enough death already?
你们来干嘛
What do you want?
迈克尔·格拉尼斯是无辜的
Michael Galanis is innocent.
他祖父贿赂你 让你把他抓起来
You were paid to arrest him by his grandfather.
小子 你是给我♥干♥活儿的 不是给他们
You work for me, son, not them.
如果你还想滥用职权
If you're thinking of trying to pull rank,
我是不是得告诉你 我们知道你有个亲戚
I should probably tell you we know who your cousin is.
未如实告知与通缉犯之间的亲属关系
Failure to declare a connection to a wanted man
是要被开除的
is a dismissible offence.
我倒是有个建议
However, I would like to propose
对咱们双方都有利的办法
a mutually beneficial arrangement.
我们为你亲戚的事保密
We'll keep quiet about your cousin,
作为交换 你要撤销对迈克尔·格拉尼斯的指控
and in return you drop the charges on Michael Galanis.
我可不是黑警
I ain't no bent copper.
看起来可不是这样哦
That's not what it looks like from here.
我这是第一次收钱
This is the first time I've ever taken money.
相信我 之前也有人贿赂我
And I've had offers, believe me,
我都回绝了
But I've turned them all down.
你以为我们会相信你吗
You think we'll believe that?
我的成长环境可跟你不一样 公子哥
I didn't grow up like you, posh boy.
我身边都是各种混♥蛋♥ 包括罗根
I grew up with all sorts of toe rags, Logan included.
后来他们选了他们的路 而我选了我的
They chose their path, and I chose mine.
不管你怎么看我 我是个是非分明的人
But I know right from wrong, despite what you might think.
迈克尔需要被关起来 这是为他好
Michael needed to be put away for his own good,
而且我并没有因此获利
I'd have done it for free.
但是你收钱了
But you didn't.
钱用在了该用的地方
I've put the money to good use.
这个地方将来会变成运动场所
This place will be a gymnasium.
孩子们可以来这里玩 而不是在街上鬼混
A place where kids can come to get off the street.
在这里他们可以学习
A place where they can learn
自尊自爱 遵守纪律
a bit of self-respect, and discipline.
这些孩子就和我当年一样
Kids like I was...
他们需要一些引导
needed a bit of guidance.
你总能让我感到惊奇 斯嘉丽小姐
You never cease to amaze me, Miss Scarlet.
为什么大家都这么说
Why do people always say that to me?
我不确定这是不是在夸我
I'm never quite sure if it's a compliment or not.
当然是赞美啦
It's most definitely a compliment.
你觉得他叔叔会怎么说
What do you think his uncle will say?
从某种程度上说 他得到了他想要的
Well, he got what he wanted, in a manner of speaking.
向罗根·库珀复仇了
Revenge on Logan Cooper.
我希望他能对这孩子手下留情
I hope he'll go easy on the boy.
我觉得他会的
I believe he will.
当然通常我都比较乐观
But then I've always been an optimist.
要不然怎么会选择这份工作
Why else would I have chosen this career?
你呢 你会坚持下去吗
And you? You're going to stick with it?
我不确定是否还有别的选择
I'm not sure I have much choice,
我不会是个好牧师
I wouldn't make a very good priest.
在众人面前讲话时会紧张
I get nervous of public speaking.
我也不会喝酒 一喝身上就起疹子
Also I can't drink wine, it brings me out in a rash.
我没开玩笑
It's not funny,
真的挺严重的
it's actually quite severe.
谢谢你帮了我
Thank you for helping me.
来客人啦
We have a visitor.
斯嘉丽小姐 - 波茨先生
Miss Scarlet. - Mr. Potts.
很高兴再次见到你
I'm delighted to see you again.
告诉你个好消息 利兹
Er, we have some news, Lizzie.
我们订婚了
Barnabus and I are engaged!
真是好消息
Oh, that's wonderful news.
恭喜二位
Oh, congratulations to you both.
非常感谢你
Well, that's very gracious of you,
特别是上次我还用那种态度和你说话
particularly given how I behaved last time we spoke.
过去的事都过去了 波茨先生
Water under the bridge, Mr. Potts.
我明白你是无心的
I'm quite sure you didn't mean it.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表