剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
斯嘉丽小姐和公爵
第三季 第四集
我踹开正门 冲了进去
So I kick down the front door and go in.
大喊 "我是警♥察♥ 快出来"
I call out, 'Police, show yourself!'
然后就听见楼上有人说
Then there's this voice from upstairs.
"我在上面 别开枪"
'I'm up here, don't shoot!'
我又说 "下楼 举起手来"
I say, 'Well, come down, hands in the air.'
卧室门嘎吱一下开了
The bedroom door creaks open
那个瘦老头光着屁♥股♥举着手站在楼梯口
and this skinny old fella comes to the top of the stairs,
脱得那叫一个干净啊
hands in the air, naked as the day he was born.
我现在都能回想起那画面
I can still see it now.
如果天天让我看这个 局里付的钱可不够啊
I mean, I tell ya, they ain't paying me enough for this job.
公子哥到你了 赶紧的
Come on your highness, chop chop.
等下 我还在算
One moment, I'm calculating.
有什么好算的 能叫就叫
What's to calculate? You can either go or you can't.
我在记已经出的牌
I'm looking at the pieces in play and working out the
算算剩下还有哪些牌
probabilities of what remains.
听着像作弊呢 你想诈我们的钱吗
Sounds like cheating to me. You trying to steal our money?
玩这个又不赌钱
We're not playing for money.
谁说不赌了 两先令一局
Course we are, two bob a game.
这地方可不允许赌博
The... these premises aren't licensed for gambling.
何况我们还是执法人员
We're officers of the law.
所以呢 又没人能逮捕我们 不是吗
So, no one's going to arrest us then, are they?
噢 别这么大惊小怪
Oh, don't look so worried,
我们经常这么干
we do this all the time!
噢 天呐 警司怎么来了
Oh, my God, it's the Superintendent!
小子你太容易上当了 哪适合干警♥察♥啊
You are way too gullible for a copper, son.
赶紧的
Now, hurry up!
你的牌少了一张
One of your pieces is missing.
你说什么 别冒傻气
What? Don't be daft.
现在是两张 明明刚刚是三张
You have only two, you had three just a moment ago.
那张哪去了
Where's it gone?
有胆你就说我做弊 小子
You better not be calling me a cheat, boy.
有可能是掉在地上了
Perhaps it fell on the floor.
或者就在你的口袋里
Or into your pocket?
你敢再说一句 我就跟你出去比划比划
Say that again and we'll be talking outside.
我警告你 我可一直有找专业拳手作陪练
I should warn you I've been training with an expert pugilist.
专业拳手
An expert pugilist?
哦不 我好怕怕啊
Oh no, what am I to do?!
你知道怎么回事吗
Any idea what this is about?
好了 请安静
Alright, a bit of hush, please.
我说闭嘴
I said shut it!
我刚在警司那里
I've just been in with the Super.
昨晚他收到一封来自曼彻斯特警局的电报
Last night he got a telegram from a nick in Manchester
电报里说他们逮捕了一名斯特普尼谋杀案的嫌疑人
saying they'd arrested someone for the Stepney murders.
几天前 公爵已受委派 北上调查此事
Duke's been sent up north for a few days to look into it.
最近这个天气 弄不好要多耽搁些日子
With this weather who knows, it could be longer.
所以在他回来前这段时间 你们这些废物都归我管
So, whilst he's away, I'm in charge of you sorry lot.
我要所有在查案件
I want a full debrief on every active investigation
及其调查进展的详细报告
and every current line of enquiry.
一个小时之内给我
And I want them in one hour.
是是是 我也不想这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah, my heart bleeds.
好了 动起来 快去弄
Well, go on then, get on with it.
你不用去 菲茨罗伊探员
Not you, Detective Fitzroy.
你终于落我手里了 小子
You're mine now, son.
波茨先生
Mr. Potts.
早上好
Good morning to you.
早上好 斯嘉丽小姐
And to you, Miss Scarlet.
可否麻烦你帮我转告伍兹小姐
Er, would you be so kind as to tell Miss Woods I am here for
我邀请她去散步
our morning constitutional?
不好意思她不在家
I'm afraid she's not at home.
她母亲今早病了
Her mother was taken ill this morning
她去照顾母亲了
and she's gone to nurse her.
啊 知道了
Ah, I see.
不严重吧
Nothing serious I hope?
只是一点痛风 老♥毛♥病了
Just a touch of gout, she does suffer with it so.
艾薇让我替她跟你道歉
Ivy asked me to pass on her apologies.
好吧 如果方便 请转告她我来过
Well, if you could, er, tell her I called and give my best.
并代我问候她和她的母亲
Both to her and her mother.
当然
Of course.
再见 波茨先生
Good day, Mr. Potts.
再见
Good day.
感谢
Thank you.
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Are you going to tell me what that was about?
我还有衣服要洗
I've got laundry to do.
我还有一个小时才去苏格兰场
I don't have to be at Scotland Yard for another hour.
要不喝杯茶聊聊
Shall I make us a cup of tea?
我不渴
I'm not thirsty.
他是个好人 我只是今天不想见他
He's a good man, I just didn't want to see him today.
如此而已
That's all there is to it.
艾薇
Ivy.
我们那个年代 没人会多管闲事
In my day people used to mind their own business.
他们都可以用自己的方式为人处世
They left people to deal with things in their own way.
你的方式就是把气都撒在叠床单上吗
And your way is the aggressive folding of bed linen?
当年你上学第一天就摔了一跤
When you fell over on your first day at school,
膝盖都起了痂
you got a scab on your knee
我说别管它
and I said leave it,
别抓它 它自己会慢慢好的
don't pick at it and it'll heal in its own time.
可你倒好
And what did you do?
你把痂给抠了 结果几个礼拜都没好
You picked off the scab and it didn't heal for weeks.
有的事啊最好顺其自然 利兹
Some things are best left alone, Lizzy.
这个比方打得不错
I appreciate the metaphor,
我只是想你可能需要找人聊聊 如此而已
I just thought you might wish to talk, that's all.
我知道我不是情感方面的专家
I know I'm not an expert with matters of the heart...
你确实不是
No you are not.
如果你是的话 你早就嫁出去了
If you were, there'd be a ring on that finger.
对不起 我只是心情不好
I'm sorry, I'm just not in the best of moods.
是吗
Really?
这我没可想过
I'd never have guessed.
你去忙你的吧 我没事
You get to work, I'm fine.
好吧
Alright.
那咱们回来再聊 - 不需要
We shall talk later. - No we won't.
听我的 你需要
Yes we will!
我是来找威灵顿督察的
I'm looking for Inspector Wellington.
他不在
He's not here.
那您能告诉我他去哪儿了吗
Well, can you tell me where I might find him?
我为什么要告诉你
Why?
因为我有话要和他说
Because I wish to speak to him.
为什么要和他说
Why?
我不知道是我来的不是时候
I don't know if I caught you at a bad time,
或者还是你故意不想告诉我
or if you're deliberately being unhelpful.
后者
The second one.
威灵顿督察请我协助他
Inspector Wellington has asked for my help
调查布鲁姆斯伯里抢劫案
with the Bloomsbury robberies.
还有不要再问为什么了
And please don't say 'why'?
你不用管那个案子了
You won't be working the Bloomsbury case,
我把它交给我手下了
I've given it to one of my men.
什么 你无权这么做
What? You can't do that.
公爵被临时调派到曼彻斯特警署了
Duke's been seconded to the Manchester force.
在他回来之前 这里我说了算
So, I'm acting up 'til he gets back.
走的时候记得把门带上
Close the door on your way out.
菲尔普斯探员 - 侦缉督察菲尔普斯
Detective Phelps... - Detective Inspector Phelps.
临时侦缉督察菲尔普斯
Acting Detective Inspector Phelps,
我受雇协助苏格兰场办案
I have been hired to assist Scotland Yard
今天正式开始
with a case, beginning this very day.
我和威灵顿督察订有合同
I have a contract with Inspector Wellington.
让我看看
Let's see it then.
这个 其实说是口头协议更合适
Well, it's more of verbal contract,
真心实意的允诺
a promise made in good faith,
不少律师都认为这同样具有法律效力
but there are many lawyers who would consider that legally binding.
但愿有这样的律师
Good luck finding one.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表