剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
你远离苏格兰场
it would be safer for all concerned
从各个方面来说都更安全
if you remained away from Scotland Yard.
我能喝点吗
Do you mind?
这是你的办公室 你随意
It's your office, be my guest.
如果没别的什么事
Now, if there is nothing else,
我送你出去
I will see you out.
请容许我给你提一条建议
Might I offer you a piece of advice?
我不建议你
Drinking, in front of the men,
在你手下面前喝酒
it's not something that I'd advise.
你必须在他们眼里显得无可指摘
You must be beyond reproach in their eyes.
我会牢记于心的
I'll keep that in mind.
不要在意 好吗
No hard feelings, eh?
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
长官 - 菲茨罗伊警探
Sir. - Detective Fitzroy.
您想让我做什么 长官
What is it you need me to do, Sir?
我们现在确信这事跟爱尔兰人没关系
We are now certain this has nothing to do with the Irish.
我需要私人或者帮派的判罪记录
I need conviction records of individuals or gangs
特别是那些有爆破知识的
who have knowledge of explosives.
你能在我办公室的柜子里找到这些档案
You'll find them in the cabinet in my office.
我也需要火车抢劫案的案件记录
I also need case notes from the train robbery.
等他们走了我就去 长官
I'll go in when the coast is clear, Sir.
您是在哪儿找到这钥匙的 长官
Where did you find the key?
老地方
Where it always is,
威士忌瓶子下面
under the whisky bottle.
火车抢劫案的案件记录
The case notes from the train robbery.
有一段跟一个火车搬运工的面谈
There's an interview with the train porter who was working
他在火车抢劫案那天上了班
on the day of the robbery.
他描述道 银行的安保小组
He describes the money being delivered onto the train
把钱押送到了火车上
by the security team from the bank.
一共五个人
Five men in total.
五个
Five?
但班福德跟我们说安保小组有四个人
Bamford told us there were four men on the security team.
他为什么这么说
Why would he say that?
是我疏忽了
It was an oversight.
我负责好几个分行的安保
I'm in charge of security for several branches,
我只是搞错了那天工作的人
I was just confused about who was working what day.
你漏掉的第五个人
The fifth man that was left off your list,
我们找出了他的名字
we managed to find out his name.
杰克·芬顿
Jack Fenton?
芬顿
Fenton?
我有点印象 但我得查一下
The name rings a bell, but I'd have to check.
芬顿有过持械抢劫的前科
Fenton has prior convictions for armed robbery.
我惊讶他能找到这份工作
It's surprising he got the job in the first place.
我从没听说过他...
Well, I've never heard of him, so...
真奇怪...
How strange...
他可是你的妹夫
since he's your brother-in-law.
那我们再问一次 好吗 班福德先生
Let's start again, shall we, Mr. Bamford?
杰克·芬顿
Jack Fenton.
他娶了我的妹妹佩姬 十二年了
He married my sister, Peggy, some twelve year back.
我一直不喜欢他
I never liked him.
他之前在军队待过一阵子 但被赶出来了
He was in the army for a while before they kicked him out.
之后他进了纽盖特监狱 蹲了一阵子牢
And then he did some time in Newgate.
佩姬... 她求我给他找份工作
Peggy... she asked me to get him a job.
我给他的不是全职工作 只是...
It wasn't a full time job, it was just...
我们缺人手的时候 他来帮忙
it was just every now and then when we needed extra staff.
他参与到抢劫中了吗
Was he involved in the robbery?
我不知道 真的
I don't know, and...and that's the truth.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
他居无定所
He moves from place to place.
霍本的几家酒吧...
There're some pubs in Holborn, er...
克勒肯维尔的一家民宿
there's a guest house in Clerkenwell.
我听说他有时在
I had heard that he was working in a jeweller's
哈顿花♥园♥的一家珠宝店工作
in Hatton Garden now and then.
哈顿花♥园♥ 是伦敦霍本区的一处商业街区
做安保工作之类的
A security kind of thing.
他们喜欢这种有前科的人
They like ex-cons.
因为他们懂一切伎俩
They know all the tricks.
名字和地址
Names and addresses.
去吧 尽可能快
Go on, quick as you can.
班福德抖不出什么了
Bamford's a wreck.
他害怕他会丢掉工作
He's terrified that he'll lose his job.
我会记住这个把柄 我们可能还用得着他
I'll keep that hanging over him in case we need him again.
我捎了个信给纳什
I sent a message to Nash,
他和摩西会去查酒馆和民宿
he and Moses can try the pubs and guest houses,
我们可以去看看珠宝店
I thought we might visit the jewellers
看一下芬顿先生在不在工作
and see if our Mr. Fenton's working today.
既然他在做安保工作 那么很可能
Well, if he's working security then it'll probably
他会在进货的时候现身
be when they get shipments in.
珠宝店每月只进购一两次钻石原石
Uncut diamonds once, maybe twice a month.
那 我们去查珠宝店什么时候会进这些货
Well, then we'll find out when those shipments are coming in.
但如果我们直接亮明身份
If we show up there and tell them who we are,
就会有惊动芬顿的风险
then we run the risk of someone tipping this Fenton off.
所以我们得掩饰一下
So, we need some kind of cover story.
我有个主意
I have just the thing.
我真的能随便挑吗 亲爱的
Can I really choose any ring, dearest?
哪个都行吗
Any one at all?
哪个都行
Any one at all.
我都不知道从哪里挑起了
I hardly know where to begin,
我感觉自己像个在糖果店的孩子
I feel like a child in a sweet shop!
请问两位订婚多久了
Er, may I ask, how long have you been engaged?
四天三小时零九分钟
Four days, three hours and nine minutes.
给他说说你怎么求婚的 亲爱的
Tell him how you proposed, dearest.
他不想听的
Well, he doesn't want to hear that.
他当然想
Of course he does.
非常浪漫
It was so romantic.
好吧...
Well...
我...
I erm...
我单膝下跪 请求她嫁给我
got down on one knee and, er, asked her to marry me
然后她同意了
and she said yes.
你讲得真没趣
You make it sound so prosaic!
仔细讲讲 不要遗漏细节
Tell the whole story, every detail.
包括那些鸽子
Including the doves.
有鸽子吗 - 有鸽子
There were doves? - There were doves.
嗯...
Well...
我们在摄政公园 泛舟湖边
we were in Regent's Park, by the boating lake.
我的未婚妻做了份华丽的野餐
My fiancée had made a sumptuous picnic,
她的厨艺非常棒
she really is the most wonderful cook.
我... 在一颗樱桃树下铺好毯子
I er... laid our blanket under a cherry tree.
树上花开正繁
The blossom was in full bloom
然后...
and, er...
对 树上有两只白鸽相互依偎
yeah, there were two white doves nestling in the branches above.
我意识到这是个绝佳的时机
I realised that I couldn't wish for a more perfect moment,
所以 我牵起她的手
so, I took her hand
对她说 你是我见过的最美丽的姑娘
and told her how she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and...
我对世上诸多事情都不确定
whatever else I was unsure of in my life,
但有件事我确信无疑
the one thing that I knew was
就是我们注定共度余生
that we were meant to be together.
我都不知道你能这么浪漫
I never knew you were so romantic.
显而易见我能啊
Apparently so.
我想这些都不合适
I'm afraid none of these are quite right.
我想要更大的宝石
I prefer a more sizeable stone.
你们最近会进新宝石吗
Are you expecting any deliveries of new stock?
他说从未听说过杰克·芬顿
Says he's never heard of no Jack Fenton.
好吧 还剩一个地方没查
Well, there's one place left to try after this.
是他... 再说说那人的特征
Our man... read his description again.
身材魁梧 深色头发 留着络腮胡
Heavy set, dark hair, beard.
抓他可不简单
This won't be easy.
你搏斗怎么样
You any good with your fists?
我雇你不就是干这些活吗
Isn't that why I pay you?
抓他得两个人
It's gonna be a two man job.
好吧 既然如此...
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表